playin' ourheartbeat song铃声 铃声版

【They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)】_Neal McCoy-They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)
《They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)》 - Neal McCoy
They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)相关MV推荐
暂无They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)的相关数据!
《They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)》歌词
- Neal McCoy
Neal McCoy的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Neal McCoy的相似歌手
听They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (LP Version)的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10:本站拒绝任何形式的低俗内容和不良信息。欢迎举报百度MP3歌词搜索 this is our song 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约1,460篇,用时0.004秒&&&&
歌曲:this is our song
[ti:this is our song][ar:code red]this is our song(lew graham hector)lyric created by install@kapokyou're so beautiful, divineeverything 'bout you so fineand with the love like yoursthere is no pain in this world that i can't endureso beautiful, so wonderfuland as we float on the floori hear the music of lovethis is our songthis is the song we'll remember forever and everit means to you what it means to meso from this moment on, we knowthis is our songour songanytime i feel alonei put on our favorite songand like the music and wordswe merge into oneand play on and onlove's so beautiful, unconditionalcan't find the words to explainthis is our song and our song says it allwhen my skies are greymake them clear againwhen i'm weak you are strongi need to hear the sound, you need to hear the wordsthis is how it all beganso forever and everwith just so you knowjust sowe knowwe knowwe both knowthis is our songhttp:
歌曲:this is our song (pure radio mix)
... there is no pain in this world that i can't endureso beautiful so wonderful ... this is our song ooohthis is the song we'll remember forever and ever ...
歌曲:this song is about you
[ti:this song is about you][ar:the enemy][al:this song is about you]the enemy - this song is about youhalf the kids who you grew up with,were pushin prams by the time that they were just sixteen,if love is a drug then where is the cure,for the girl who used to talk to you about her dream.and all the boys with all their toys,couldn't see the signs as we scortched out eyes with nicotine,and the grown ups said, listen to your head,but our hearts were crying out for heroes on tv screens.now this song is about you,now this song is about...changes in your mind,changes in your life,changes in the times,and the reason you can't sleep at night,changes in your mind,changes in your life,changes in the times,and the reason you gave up the fight.half the kids that arnt pushing prams,are pushing pills to boys and girlswho are half their ageand the pubs and clubs are full of drunks,they don't remember the day they were bornor even their mum or the names.an old man sings a tune but hes drowned out by a fightnext to a fruit machine.and all of this, our hearts, our nation,a total lack of civilization,will it ever be the same?now this song is about you,now this song is about...changes in your mind,changes in our lives,changes in the times,and the reason you won't sleep tonight,changes in our mind,changes in our lives,changes in the times,and the reason we gave up the fight.now this song....is about, is about, is about you,now this song....is about, is about, is about you,now this song....is about, is about, is about you,now this song....is about, is about, is about youend
歌曲:this is our show
[ti:this is our show][ar:w-inds.]w-inds.- this is our show作詞:shungo.作曲:philippe-marc anquetil c.l.joe d.lattouf編曲:koma2 kazこのままファン達とheat up してくぜほらmr.(ミスター)!メンズもそう遠慮ナシでsing along with us 声出してかなり凝ったshow...this is our show!we can see you 動くからステージそっちこっち あっちこっち 所狭し酣(たけなわ)には drive you crazyto the end of show...dance with w-inds.popとかr bとかrockとか ジャンルだってない...we don't carefeel it, don't think it 曲にノリ熱く watching ステージ日によって違うぜ皆(みんな)次第で刻一刻変わるステージ…せっかくでしょ? join our show!こんなカンジはどう?テンションは最高潮r+k+r この相性…!!!…適化したでしょ?this is our show!now, ready go! we wanna be your starthis song, any song, we sing to you賗ったチケット後悔させない期待してるでしょ? this is our show!伊達(ダテ)じゃないw-inds.見せよう証明しよう…今 此刬(ここ)でこれまでの集大成 yeahto the end of show...dance with w-inds.失敗が最良の教訓だったり…意味がいっぱいlife...we know that&無理&…そういう飈に思ったらwe would not be here夢だって叶うぜ信じることでそうやって立ったステージwelcome to the show...this is our show!積み上げたものすべての絬騳を今こそ懸けてこう…ハンパないでしょ? this is our show!榮しんでこう! c'mon, rap! here we go!!respect!メンバー達!!さあ 皆で盛り上げて 会場をbreak!!showを見よ…! our style make u wanna fly!take u gonna high!!put your, put your hands!すべてアゲで!…喧噖はダメ!check it...check it out 元気分けよう…!!welcome to the show...this is our show!日によって違うぜ皆次第で刻一刻変わるステージ…せっかくでしょ? join our show!こんなカンジはどう?テンションは最高潮r+k+r この相性…!!!…適化したでしょ?this is our show!夢だって叶うぜ信じることでそうやって立ったステージwelcome to the show...this is our show!積み上げたものすべての絬騳を今こそ懸けてこう…ハンパないでしょ?this is our show!榮しんでこう! c'mon, next!...go!!おわり
歌曲:this is your song
[ti:this is your song][ar:ronan keating][al:song for my mother][by:?]ronan keating - this is your songwww.feiyes.net ?lived your life to the fullwith a lifetime of smilesmade us know right from wrongalways knowing a lieyou made us be toughbut never too roughrise above's what you saidnever easily ledand one day, we'll all sing alongcos this is your songi wrote it for youit won't take all dayjust a minute or twoyou were our friendwalk with you till the endand one day we'll all sing alongcos this is your songso we'll try and go onloving all that we knowthrough the hardest of timesyou put on a showyou made us stand tallwhen all around us would falleven when you were lowyou believed you could flyyou were our friendwalk with you to the endand one day we'll all sing alongcos this is your songand one day we'll all sing alongcause this is your songwe wrote it for youit'll take all our lifesjust to help us get throughyou were our friendwalk with you through the endand one day we'll all sing alongcos this is your song
歌曲:this is our dance
... now all our friends are leaving ... then play just one more song ... 'cause this is our dancedarling remember, it's our dance ...
歌曲:this is my song
why is my heart so light? ... smiling for our delight ... love -- this is my song;the world cannot be wrong ...
歌曲:this is a rebel song
[ti:this is a rebel song][ar:sinead o'connor][al:gospel oak ep]sinead o'connor - this is a rebel songi love you my hard englishman your rage is like a fist in my womb can't you forgive what you think i've done and love me - i'm your woman and i desire you my hard englishman and there is no more natural thing so why should i not get loving don't be cold englishman how come you've never said you love me in all the time you've known me how come you never say you're sorry and i do ah, please talk to me englishman what good will shutting me out get done meanwhile crazies are killing our sons oh listen - englishman i've honoured you - hard englishman now i am calling your heart to my own oh let glorious love be done be truthful - englishman how come you've never said you love me in all the time you've known me how come you never say you're sorry and i do i do http:
歌曲:this is a rebel song
... your rage is like a fist in my womb ... meanwhile crazies are killing our sons ...
歌曲:this is the sweetest little song
i can only keep this feeling for a minute ... on our faces are gone ... when i play your song ...
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
贴吧: 贴吧: 贴吧:
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
铃声
彩铃
&2009 Baidu下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (Remastered Album Version)》歌词
— Neal McCoy
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Neal McCoy歌词
Neal McCoy最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (Remastered Album Version)-Neal McCoy-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (Remastered Album Version)MV
《They‘re Playin‘ Our Song (Remastered Album Version)MV》 - Neal McCoy
Neal McCoy的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 not a sad song铃声 的文章

随机推荐