求雅思作文句式,简单句式就好

急求四篇英语小作文,有命题,初中水平就行了.要大于100字,也不要太长,句式不要复杂,用词尽量简单一点.(1)My First Train 意思是我第一次乘过车(2)A Time I spent In A Hospital 我花了一段时间在_百度作业帮
急求四篇英语小作文,有命题,初中水平就行了.要大于100字,也不要太长,句式不要复杂,用词尽量简单一点.(1)My First Train 意思是我第一次乘过车(2)A Time I spent In A Hospital 我花了一段时间在
急求四篇英语小作文,有命题,初中水平就行了.要大于100字,也不要太长,句式不要复杂,用词尽量简单一点.(1)My First Train 意思是我第一次乘过车(2)A Time I spent In A Hospital 我花了一段时间在医院里(3)The Proudest Day of My Life 我一生中最值得骄傲的一天(4)What I Do in My Spare Time 我所做的事情在我的业余时间
无能为力,写起来很麻烦的~~~
上百度搜搜就有了,不信你试试,O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
但是那些老师会查到~求英语作文《学会放弃》可以用的名言警句,只要英文句子,一句话就好,不要复制一整篇过来_百度知道
求英语作文《学会放弃》可以用的名言警句,只要英文句子,一句话就好,不要复制一整篇过来
提问者采纳
Don't give up the whole forest for a tree.不要为了一棵树而放弃了整片森林。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
&God closes a door for us, it will open a window for us,& This is a lot of people like to say. This tells us that the gains will lose, any errors must have so-called &fish and bear Palm can not have both &fish is discarded or abandoned bear all by themselves to decide. We should understand their choice, to understand they need to give up, the only way it will not happen more harm than good.
I have seen such a story:
Once, Socrates students before travel, and give each of them a big bag, the bag is equipped with wisdom, joy, happiness, integrity, success, failure, worry, pride ...... the road at the beginning, the students do not feel strenuous, but the...
名言警句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文一篇!急需一篇描写城市(最好是成都)的英语作文,单词不要太深,句式复杂一些的就好,大约一百词左右._百度作业帮
求英语作文一篇!急需一篇描写城市(最好是成都)的英语作文,单词不要太深,句式复杂一些的就好,大约一百词左右.
求英语作文一篇!急需一篇描写城市(最好是成都)的英语作文,单词不要太深,句式复杂一些的就好,大约一百词左右.
Wuhan CityHave you ever been to Wuhan?I went there several times.I think it' s really a beautiful city.I fell in love with it when I first traveled there.It has many nice places.The traffic is fine.And the people are friendly.There are some beautiful parks such as the Zhongshan Park,the East Lake Park and the Liberation Park.In the zoo,you can see many kinds of animals.You can easily buy what you want,because there are supermarkets everywhere.You can see tall buildings up and down the streets.And the streets are wide and tidy.Trees can be seen everywhere.Buses and taxis can take you where you want to go.The drivers are polite.You will feel comfortable.There is an airport in Wuhan.You can fly to the foreign countries and take air trips freely.Please travel to Wuhan.I would like to be your tour guide.求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,不要写复杂的句式,越简单越好,80字,拒绝范文,谢谢了!新年快乐啊春天来了,天气渐渐变暖,虽然高三学生正忙于复习迎考,但外出郊游很受他们的欢迎.根据提示,建议_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,不要写复杂的句式,越简单越好,80字,拒绝范文,谢谢了!新年快乐啊春天来了,天气渐渐变暖,虽然高三学生正忙于复习迎考,但外出郊游很受他们的欢迎.根据提示,建议
求大神帮忙写一篇英语作文,不要写复杂的句式,越简单越好,80字,拒绝范文,谢谢了!新年快乐啊春天来了,天气渐渐变暖,虽然高三学生正忙于复习迎考,但外出郊游很受他们的欢迎.根据提示,建议高三学生在周末时走出校园,亲近大自然. 提示:1作为高三学生,应劳逸结合;2亲近大自然可以放松自己,欣赏美景.3自己发挥开头已给出Spring is coming and it's getting warmer and warmer.Anouting has been popular among us Senior 3 students
My busy day   I always get up early in the morning.I usually have my breakfast at half past six.I leave home half an hour later.I'm never late for school.There are many classes in the morning.At a quarter past twelve,I have lunch.Sometimes,I'm not so busy in the afternoon.After school I have dinner with my family.After I finish my homework I often play some games with my family.Only then will I to relax.  Although this is a busy day, but I feel full and satisfied.求两篇西班牙语的小作文50词左右,简单的描写家人,词语句型越简单越好_百度作业帮
求两篇西班牙语的小作文50词左右,简单的描写家人,词语句型越简单越好
求两篇西班牙语的小作文50词左右,简单的描写家人,词语句型越简单越好
Me llamo Li Hong.Somos tres en la casa,mi padre,mi madre,y yo.Mi padre es funcionario.Su oficina esta en el centro de la ciudad.Mi madre es enfermera.Su hospital esta cerca de mi casa.Yo soy estudiante.Nuestra universidad esta en las afueras de la ciudad.
los romanos y su proverbio en latín " non potest legi" que significa: "está en griego y no puede ser leído". Esta metáfora es usada en otros idiomas europeos. Por ejemplo, en inglés dicen:...
你叫什么?

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思作文句式 的文章

随机推荐