稍后补充视频简介
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-正在连接到 iTunes Store。
正在连接到 iTunes Store。...
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。求一首游戏中的英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首游戏中的英文歌曲
名字好像是叫If we were a movie~就这几个单词,具体的不太清楚了,歌曲中速,是一款Wii歌舞类游戏中的单曲,很好听,另外,求那个游戏中的其它单曲
提问者采纳
应该是这个吧,挺难找的If we were a movieAh-ohThere you go again talking cinamaticYeah youYour charming ...展开全文应该是这个吧,挺难找的If we were a movieAh-ohThere you go again talking cinamaticYeah youYour charmingGot everybody star struckI know how you always seem to goFor the obviousInstead of meBut get a ticket and you&#39;ll seeIf we were a movieYou&#39;d be the right guyAnd I&#39;d be the best friendThat you&#39;d fall in love withIn the end we&#39;d be laughingWatching the sunsetFade to blackShow the namesPlay the happy songYeah, yeahWhen you call meI can hear it in your voiceOh sure!Wanna see me and tell me all about herLa laI&#39;ll be acting through my tearsYes, you&#39;ll never knowThat I&#39;ll sure winAn Oscar for this scene I&#39;m inIf we were a movieYou&#39;d be the right guyAnd I&#39;d be the best friendThat you&#39;d fall in love withIn the end we&#39;d be laughingWatching the sunsetFade to blackShow the namesPlay the happy songWish I could tell you there&#39;s a twistSome kind of hero in disguiseAnd we&#39;re together,it&#39;s for realNow playin&#39;Wish I could tell you there&#39;s a kissSomething more than in my mindI see it could be amazing(amazing)If we were a movieYou&#39;d be the right guyAnd I&#39;d be the best friendThat you&#39;d fall in love withIn the end we&#39;d be laughingWatching the sunsetFade to blackShow the namesPlay the happy song演唱: Miley Cyrus收起
提问者评价
谢谢,找了不少日子了,在游戏板块还放了一段时间,知道不知道那个游戏里的其它歌曲呢?
参考资料:
网友推荐的&只推荐一首外语歌曲!
473494人推荐
404264人推荐
371235人推荐
323399人推荐
279927人推荐
260889人推荐
255530人推荐
254207人推荐
246852人推荐
226060人推荐