从来不吹NB的JY当前位置: >
> Ding Ding
Sorry!此歌曲本站不提供试听,如果您是本作品的所有人希望该作品提供上线试听,
Ding Ding 歌词
所属专辑:妈妈的日记
歌曲:Ding Ding mp3
《Ding Ding WAX》歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网
from the soundtrack of the movie &friday&keep their headz ringin (ring ding dongring-gading ding ding dong)keep their headz ringin (ring ding dongring-gading ding ding dong) say what? that's right yeahhh...funk, you, right on upso get up, get a move on, and get your groove onit's the d-r-e the spectacularin a party i go for your neck so call me blackulaas i drain a niggaz jugular veinand maintain to leave blood stains so don't complainjust chill, listen to the beats i spilli use crest, so ain't no cavity creeps in my drillstill, niggaz run up and try to kill at willbut get popped like a pimple, so call me clearasili wipe niggaz off the face of the earth since birthi been a bad nigga, now let me tell you what i'm worthmore than a stealth bomber, i cause dramathe enforcer, music flows like a flying sauceror a 747 jet, never forgeti'm that nigga that keeps the hoes panties wetthe mic gets smoked, once you hear the beat kickwith grooves so funky, they come with a speed stickso check the flavor that i'm bringinthe motherfuckin d-r-e, will keep their motherfuckin headz ringinone-two for the crew, three-fo' for the doughfive for the hoe, six-seven-eight for death rowmad niggaz about to feel the full effect of intellectso i can collect respect, plus a checknow i fin' to, get into to, my mentalwill take care of this business i need to attend to, cuz my rent's dueand this rap shit's my meal ticketso you god damn right i'm gonna kick it, or get evictedi bring terror like stephen kinga black casanova, runnin niggaz over like christinewhen i rock the spot with the flavor i goti kick plenty of ass, so call me an astronautas i blast past another nigga's ass that thought he was strongbut i smoke him like grass, just like cheech and chongwhen i flow, niggaz know, it's time to take a hikecause i grab the mic and flip my tongue like a dykei got rhymes to keep you enchantedproduce a smokesscreen with the funky green to keep your eyes slantedso check the flavor that i'm bringinthe motherfuckin d-r-e, will keep their motherfuckin headz ringindebonairre with flair, i scare wear and tearwithout a care, runnin shit as if i was a mayorbut i ain't no politician, no competitionsendin all opposition to see a morticiani'm up front, never in the back dropstep on stage and get faded just like a flat topyour rhyme sounds like you bought em at stop n godre came to wax you so, just call me mop n glowmany tried to, but just can't rock withi'm 6-1,225, a pure chocolateyour chances of jackin me are slim gcause i rock from summer til santa comes down the chimneyho ho ho, and so, as i continue to flowcause yo, i'm just a fly negroso, check the flavor that i'm bringinthe motherfuckin d-r-e, will keep their motherfuckin headz ringin
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:& 听歌是一种心情
发布成功!
扫描二维码,下载手机客户端躺着也能逛圈子,发帖回帖更方便
高心洁&&2岁4个月小女生
&&& 听歌是一种心情. &&& 快乐时,听歌是一种享受,无论什么样的歌都变成了快乐的音符. &&&&忧愁时,听歌是一种寄托,这时候只想借歌声来表达自己的心灵,将歌声比作一位倾诉的朋友. &&& 轻松时,听歌是一份美丽,伴着歌声能找到心与心的默契. &&& 困倦时,听歌可以调节一下紧张的头脑,让歌声化成一剂良药,让心暂时平静. &&& 听歌是一种心情. &&& 少年听歌,无法懂得歌的含义,哼着爱情歌曲却不知道所谓的爱的真谛. &&& 青年人听歌,却偏爱喜欢一些流行的爱情歌曲,失恋时用&&爱得越真就越来越悲伤&&的借口来发泄一番.春风得意时,又借&&九百九十九朵玫瑰&&让&&心会跟爱一起走&&. &&& 中年人听歌,像品茶,越品越有滋味,爱情也经历过了,事业也奋斗过了,这一切都已经有了一个完美的结局,只想祢补一下当时没有流行音乐而留下的遗憾. &&& 老年人听歌,像喝一杯白开水,回忆过去的经历.不爱流行,偏爱戏曲,那些革命时期的经典传唱,有一种&返老还童&回到当初的感觉...... &&& 听歌永远是一种心情,不管是何种情况,也不管你处于什么样的年龄,都不可能离开歌曲.有歌相伴一路好走,有歌相伴生活更多了一份心情!&&
阅读(1737)《寄给妈妈的日记》配乐朗诵
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 寄给妈妈的日记 mp3 的文章

随机推荐