* Swedish massage – 60mins
* Radiance boost Vit C facial- 60mins
All for 16k
* Sauna – 15min
* Body Polish – 30min
* Back & Shoulder Massage – 30min
* Herbal Express Facial – 30min
All for 9k
To book kindly call Topaz House of Beauty (Spa & Salon)
9 Arochukwu street Garki Ii
The Soap that Changed a Life
Can a simple bar of soap have a dramatic impact on a person’s life forever? Recently, Sharon Allen, the creator of the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap and founder of Adovia Mineral Skin care found out just that when she was browsing product reviews for her soap and saw one that made her jaw drop in utter disbelief. The review was from a young man named. K. Uyehara, who wrote about the incredibly powerful positive impact the Adovia Mud Soap had on his life.
“When I bought this little bar of soap my life was in social ruin. My acne was bad (I’m talking 5-13 breakouts at any one time)! I’m 21 and I’ve had acne since I was 14. I’m also half Asian so the acne would leave temporary post-marks on my ethnic skin that could last for up to a year! I was in the midst of a depression when I bought this bar of soap, because I had tried everything (prescription, natural remedies, etc.) and nothing worked, not only did nothing work, but my skin was also incredibly oily and nothing could manage it. My face was wrecked, I dropped out of school, and I rarely left the house.
Then this little bar of soap came in the mail, and little did I know at the time, that it would be the foundation for a complete 360 in my life. The soap what can I say about it? On my first day of use my oily skin became normal and glowing, the redness of my acne subsided a little, and my face felt generally healthy. In my depression there was suddenly a small glimmer of light. After the first week I was no longer experiencing any more breakouts, and my existing acne was already gone. The light was getting brighter. After a month my face was smooth like a baby again, no more oily skin, and many of my post-marks were fading more quickly than usual. I began talking to girls with confidence again, and I went out with my friends again after nearly 6 months of being a hermit.
It has been three months since I started using this, and my face, after 7 aggravating years with unmanageable skin, was finally under control. All thanks to this bar of mud soap. I don’t know how this miracle bar did it, but it did the impossible and completely changed my life. Thank you Adovia, thank you, thank you, thank you. “
“When we developed the Adovia Mineral Skin Care line, I aimed to focus on powerful but natural ingredients, but even I was surprised by how powerful of an improvement this soap was able to produce for this young man.” says Mrs.Allen. “One of the key things about our soap is that we use over 15% of Dead Sea mud in our formula which is much higher than other soaps on the market and this delivers extra benefits to the skin. This type of feedback and results is what really gives me pure fulfillment in my work and a desire to change more people’s skin and lives.”
Dead Sea Mud Soap Adovia – $9,94
KISS and Broadway Nails, the global leader in fashion-forward nail creations.
Get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds with a revolutionary way to apply polish! No dry time, no mess and lasts up to one week.
Just peel off and press on with imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails imPRESS with not damage nails with the press-sensitive adhesive and easy, no damage removal.
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails – $6.99 / Walgreens
Love glittery, confetti nail-art looks, but hate the application and removal? KISS Gel Fantasy will be your dream come true! These nails are for those who have a passion for glitter, but hate the removal. Wear up to 7 days with glue or adhesive tabs and achieve lustrous, gel shine and perfect at-home application.
KISS Gel Fantasy – $7.99 / Walgreens
Spotlights the Natural & Organic, Baby Care and Male Grooming segments
Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2015, Cosmoprof Asia continues to be the destination to learn about the latest trends in beauty and personal care. With the section Discover Trends, visitors to Cosmoprof Asia 2015 will be able to find a selection of innovative products and ideas from the three emerging segments: natural & organic, baby care and male grooming. This inaugural platform, as an integral part of the Spot on Beauty area, includes 26 companies from 9 countries and regions.
Natural & Organic
The growing demand for “truly natural” products is evident in the number of companies at Discover Trends displaying a plethora of eco-sustainable and natural beauty cosmetics. Petal Fresh from USA, for instance, offers high quality body and hair care products formulated with 100% natural ingredients and do not contain any harmful chemicals, and cleanse and nourish body and hair in a totally safe way.
Rohr Remedy from Australia offers 8 essential ranges of skincare products combining rare and unique medicines from Australia with natural ingredients rich in essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-bacterials and folates. Also from Australia is the Manuka Doctor’s rejuvenating Purified Bee Venom (PBV(TM)) face mask, a line that is formulated with ingredients from the hive to nurture natural cell regeneration and renews damaged skin cells.
With increasingly discerning parents, the desire for truly natural ingredients is strongest in baby care products. For example, First Light from Australia will feature a range of certified organic products for mum and baby that are free from genetically-modified ingredients, pesticide residues, parabens, sulphates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils and other toxic chemicals.
Meanwhile, Na?f from the Netherlands has babies covered from hair to toe with products made from only natural ingredients. Na?f takes into account the advice of experts as well as the needs of parents and babies. The result is a range of products that are natural, dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic with a pH that is similar to the skin’s.
Male Grooming
In recent years, we are also seeing an emphasis on men’s grooming products. Among the companies exhibiting at Discover Trends, Giesen & Forsthoff GmbH & Co.KG from Germany offers a range of top quality, highly functional and elegant razors, shaving accessories and knives and manicure sets.
Hair salons are adopting a NEW safe-smoothing technology to tame frizz, subdue out-of-control curls, and make hair smooth and sleek. It’s active ingredient? SILK.
This fine fabric, often associated with the most luxurious designer brands, has now made its way into hair smoothing technology. The Supersilk(TM) Smoothing System, a 100% formaldehyde-free treatment made with proprietary Nano Silk Amino Acid Complex literally infuses silk into the bonds of the hair. It’s active ingredient Sericin, is a protein produced by the silkworm as it emerges from the cocoon and transforms into a moth. It is the same substance from which silk fabric is made.
Supersilk’s unique molecular structure creates a smooth, sleek, lustrous effect on the hair. It is stronger and more durable than keratin. And given its ability to reduce out-of-control volume, repair damage, improve manageability and decrease drying time, curly haired women wanting an active lifestyle will no longer feel limited by workouts and humid weather. Now women can wash their hair and go, with confidence that their tresses will look great.
Job opportunity for makeup artist. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a qualified Makeup Artist and Studio Manager, at one of Nigeria’s rising makeup studio and training academy in the beauty industry.
Makeup Artists/ Studio Manager
Region: Lagos
Working hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 9am to 6pm
Salary: TBD
Educational Experience Requirements: A Make-up Artistry Diploma or Certificate. School Leaving Certificate, OND or its equivalent
Type: Permanent
Start date: November 17, 2015
Pour le Monde Parfums are the only CERTIFIED 100% natural prestige fragrances in the world.
The collection is complex, diverse and sophisticated allowing users to indulge in the luxury of natural, non-toxic scents that last and radiate elegance. From blooming florals to fragrant fruits, each scent is masterfully crafted with the highest grade of essential oils to bring a remarkable experience that awakens emotion and uplifts the spirit.
The collection is the brainchild of former fashion magazine executive and die hard fragrance addict Wendi Berger, who was advised to stop wearing chemical laden perfumes during her pregnancy.
When all the natural scents she found were oily single-noted roller balls that weren’t as beautiful and sophisticated as the synthetics she was used to wearing, she created Pour le Monde Parfums.
All the scents are free of harmful chemicals such as: phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances and dyes. Animal cruelty free, vegan and certified by the Natural Products Association, each eau de parfum in the Pour le Monde Parfums collection also benefits a correlating charity.
Empower: Unisex. Sporty. Invigorating. Refreshing.
New and improved comprehensive skin care regimen starts healthy habits early.
Ottilie & Lulu, a New York-based tween and teen beauty company, has added new items to its product line, including cleansers, moisturizers, sun protection solutions and even blemish treatments.
“Our products are perfect for girls as they build their own beauty habits,” said Deborah Hernan, founder of Ottilie & Lulu. “They can easily be worked into the morning routine, so kids develop smart, healthy skin care habits at a young age.” And that’s what it’s all about, according to Hernan.
“Developing a good skin care regimen in the early tweens is hugely important,” Hernan said. “It sets the foundation for a happy, healthy and successful life-and that’s what we aim for!”
Young girls are developing fas many experience early signs of puberty as young as seven or eight years old. Often, the earliest sign of puberty is acne, which can take quite a toll on girls’ self esteem and overall well-being. Learning how to develop a skin care regimen that is both safe and effective is an absolute MUST for young girls, according to Hernan. As their bodies are maturing, their minds and personalities are also developing. As parents incrementally transfer more power to young girls, especially as the school year begins, they gain a sense of autonomy and can build their own identity by being in charge of their own health. Products that work and that are designed specifically for young girls will bring a sense of empowerment.
Paris, the city of romance and fashionable women, will share the newest collection of fragrances with women in the United States. The fragrances come from the couture house of Nabil Hayari. Designed by one of the most distinctive Parisian fashion designers, the collection of three singular fragrant perfumes has been created for women who are drawn to the allure of elegant scents and who appreciate the concept of exclusivity.
Luxury defines Hayari couture creations. In his collections Hayari blends chic and elegance that celebrity patrons have sought out for their red carpet entrances. Nabil Hayari is regarded as the quintessential designer and now he links this glamour with the creation of breathtaking perfumes that capture the essence of his luxury brand.
The collection of Hayari perfumes has already become a favored scent of European women. Now, just in time for the holiday gift giving season, three distinctive and exclusive Hayari fragrances have landed in the United States. Each of the three scents “Goldy,” “Only For Her,” and “Broderie,” has its own unique personality. Each scent is numbered and bottled in faceted flacons, capped with glass dome toppers. Etched on the front of each flacon is the distinctive gold “H” ribbon logo. The fragrances are cradled in specially designed flip open boxes that emulate a blossoming flower.
Shanghai’s Original, Unparalleled Beauty Event since 1998
Shanghai, China, 29 May 2015 – China Beauty Expo (CBE), Asia’s leading beauty trade, recently concluded its 20th edition on a high note, reinforcing its status as the definitive exhibition for the market.
2,120 (an increase of 15% from 2014) suppliers from all over the world, including Cheislie Formulations, Jala, L’oreal, P&G and Reef Cosmetics, Shanghai Jahwa, showcased the latest beauty and cosmetics innovations during the three-day event. This year’s event occupied over 150,000 sqm (an increase of more than 20% from 2014) of exhibition space.
Held in Shanghai New International Expo Center from 19 to 21 May 2015, CBE registered a total of 312,000 visits from trade professionals from across the region, which represented a 14% increase compared to 2014. This year, a large proportion of visitors were senior decision-makers, including executives from companies such as SASA, Sephora, Watsons and a number of leading distributors. Claudia BONFIGLIOLI, International Director, Informa Beauty and Informa Baiwen (CBE), said, “The global beauty market has been projected to reach new heights, with Asia continuing to lead the global market in the years ahead. The show is well poised to support the industry’s growth, and we look forward to bringing more of the industry together to help them realize the full potential that the market possesses.”
Professional Trade Event
Exhibitors at this year’s event were pleased with their decision to participate, citing the show’s audience, the focus on doing business, and its level of professionalism as key benefits. In addition, returning exhibitors found the show had grown in stature, not just in terms of attendance but also with the addition of new visitor attractions, such as the WeChat Conference and CBE-Beyond Beauty Trends Conference. “The highly-charged atmosphere, as well as top quality discussions, are what characterized China Beauty Expo 2015. We are optimistic that several business partnerships will develop from the contacts established during the exhibition. We will definitely be here again in 2016!” said Mr Christian PALIX, Founder, YESforLOV SAS (France).
The OR?K? Grand Opening in 3 days!
Unveiling OR?K? Spa, Halo Hair Clinic, Men’s Grooming Parlour!
Name of Company: Beauty and the Beholder
Contact person: Ngozi Oni
Phone numbers: ,
Instagram: @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
Kindly share your thoughts, Comments are highly appreciated
Bookie Lavida
B.LAVIDA MAKEUP STUDIO
Instagram : @bookielavida
Kindly share your thoughts, Comments are highly appreciated
Pops Concepts presents “The Christmas Beauty A’Fair 2015 (CBA2015)”scheduled to hold Sunday 6th December, 2015 in Lagos.
The Christmas Beauty A’Fair is the most wonderful Fair of the year – A perfect beauty shopping event for the gift- giving season. It is designed to get attendees /visitors/shoppers in the festive spirit and provide a platform to:
Stock up on all their
favourites and get their holiday beauty shopping done
Find that perfect Christmas beauty gift for themselves
and loved ones
The ideal event to shop from all their favourite brands and Vendors at great sales price
Pops Concepts is seeking MakeUp and Beauty brands and Vendors to participate in this pre –Christmas event who are willing to offer great discounted products /Sales on good quality products / pre holiday sales/packaged beauty gift items /Christmas gift sets/Beauty hampers and promotional beauty items .
Exhibitor Categories
Makeup products and tools
Personal Care products
Skincare Products
Wellness and Spa
Hair care products
Beauty Gift packages /Beauty Hampers
Accessories
See Product listing Below :
?@jordana_cosmetics fabubrow pencil in dark brown
?@colourpopcosmetics Shadow in dare on the eyelid
? @prestige_ng Color Intense eyeliner in violet
? casabella eyeshadow in black
? @nyxcosmetics Highlighting and Contouring Pro palette
? @prestige_ng lip liner in L 03 caberet, L 05 eggplant and matte lipstick in 101
AJALI is opening its doors to its own first Showroom & Spa at 11B Tokunbo Omisore (Off Wole Olateju by Avalon House) Lekki Phase One on Sunday 1 November 2015, from 1pm to 6pm.
We can’t wait to show you our redesigned classic collection, brand new products and our holistic and natural therapy treatment room!
Join in the celebration-filled day and allow skilled therapists spoil you while you shop with relaxing spa treatments. There will also be giveaways, awesome goody bags and you can enjoy 20% off all purchases (including spa bookings).
please RSVP
For any enquiries contact Ifeyinwa Ojekwe on +234 (0) 817 891 9385
The promotion program of the network Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna abroad is starting in these days. Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna is the international hub of the full spectrum of the beauty supply chain, organized by the Group Bologna Fiere, and it is held in Bologna (Italy), Las Vegas (Cosmoprof North America) and Hong Kong (Cosmoprof Asia).
Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna is the most international show among the Italian and foreign trade fairs, thanks to the2,493 exhibitors, 70% among them coming from foreign countries, and 248,000 visitors (+20% compared to 2014), 79,000 of them coming from abroad (+30% compared to 2014).
These results pushed the Italian Ministry of Economic Development and ICE to start a rich program of activities called “International Country Program”. A specific media plan focused on selected international magazines and “on the road” events in the most important markets for the beauty sector will consolidate the international leadership of the Cosmoprof network and they will appeal to new key players and buyers. The events will be organized with the collaboration of Cosmetica Italia.
COPPELL, TX – (September 4, 2015) Vis?oMD medical-grade skin care is serving the industry with cocktails that are shaking things up. Cocktail favorites such as 29 & Holding, Femme Fatale, Absolute Mattini and Perfect Pore are making anti-aging and complexion correction a true happy hour. Vis?oMD’s Skin Care Cocktail(TM) is the first and only application technology that not only super-charges product benefits, but offers mixology of two or more products for an easy, one-step application. Vis?oMD
eliminates conventional layering of products and complicated regimen sequence while offering personalization of skin therapies and product performance enhancers. Customized Skin Care Cocktails can be
designed for any skin type from the minimalist to the avid skin care user. It’s targeted skin care offered in the most simplified, single step application, “pump, pump, pump, mix and apply”.
Vis?oMD is formulated to improve mild to severe skin conditions, such as, aging, pigment, texture, rosacea and acne, at the root cause. Engineered on a powerful anti-inflammatory platform, each product offers
“Power of 12” repair, which delivers at least 12 bio-functional ingredients in one application. When cocktailing, the product combinations work synergistically, maximizing corrective benefits and results. Essentially, the
line serves as super-food for the skin. Clinically proven to demonstrate results within 28 days or less, an exclusive network of top dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical aesthetic professionals incorporate
Vis?oMD products to complement popular aesthetic procedures and provide advanced at home treatments.
Recent Posts
<a class="bloglovin-widget" data-blog-
Categories
Advertorials
Country Counter扫一扫,上赶集群组
扫码使用“赶集群组”
交友&&寻爱&&找工作
聊天&&聚会&&不寂寞
北京赶集网 &
& 店铺详情
法国Fillerbeauty微整形大药房
企业未认证