Microsoft mathematics下载中的factor无效

Microsoft&Mathematics(前称Microsoft&Math)是一个教育软件,设计给Microsoft&Windows,使用户能够解决的数学和科学问题。由微软开发和维护,它主要作为学生的学习工具。-&Available&only&in&-&Available&only&in&&-&作为一个独立的产品的全功能版本及一个规模较小的部分。全功能版本完整支援微积分、手写识别功能及一个投影机的特殊显示模式。全功能版本是第一个要求进行产品激活的版本。&-&这个版本的软件微软在2011年1月发布。它可以免费下载。在这个版本中,软件使用了。
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:
参与编辑人数:
最近更新时间: 10:06:42
贡献光荣榜
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品Stephanie Factor | LinkedIn
Stephanie Factor所在地区浙江 杭州所属行业中小学教育73 位联系人立即加入领英,查看Stephanie的完整资料。注册完全免费!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 400 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Stephanie自我简介Over the years I have enjoyed a variety of employment in a number of different industries. I have held every job one could hold in the restaurant industry, aside from dishwasher and general manager. I have worked in small and large retail establishments in sales, inventory control, assistant managment and marketing. I have worked in plant nurseries and nursery schools! I have been a housekeeper and a house painter. I worked my way through university hol one in retail, one as a Subway sandwich artist and one taking care of landscaping and small maintenance details for my landlord, covering several rental properties. I took two years away from teaching to open a business from the ground up. In doing so I learned how to file articles of incorporation, set up business taxes, obtain U.S. and state licensing and insurance and web design, development and best of all, SEO.All of those experiences feed into the knowledge, skills and understandings I share with my students every day. As a teacher I understand the usefulness of a broad range of knowledge and skills which ultmately lead to greater understanding.I'm at a bit of a crossroads right now. Living in China and teaching at an international school and considering going into SEO for myself, full time. Always grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow.工作经历Shanghai Community International School - Hangzhou International School参与组织National Association for the Education of Young ChildrenmemberNational Council of Teachers of EnglishmemberInternational Literacy Associationmember志愿者经历和公益话题Stephanie的志愿服务意向加入非营利组织委员会提供与技能相关的志愿服务Stephanie关心的公益话题动物保护儿童教育环境人权资格认证Elementary Multiple SubjectTexas Educator CertificateState Board for Educator CertificationOklahoma Teacher CertificationOklahoma Educator Credentialing System, 证书编号: 212690技能专长其他 17 个收起教育背景Master’s Degree, EducationCurrently completing Masters in Education via on-site courses in Shanghai and through online courses.MS Studies, EducationBeginning Teacher Support and Assessment (BTSA) InductionBS Ed, Elementary Education查看Stephanie的完整资料并...浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Stephanie访客还看了位于中国的领英会员:Microsoft Mathematics不支持当前的键盘布局,请更改您的键盘布局,怎么解决?_百度知道
Microsoft Mathematics不支持当前的键盘布局,请更改您的键盘布局,怎么解决?
提问者采纳
按shift键切换中英文
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
键盘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Microsoft Mathematics计算二重积分-微积分上的应用_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Microsoft Mathematics计算二重积分-微积分上的应用
上传于||文档简介
&&微​软​数​学​软​件​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​M​a​t​h​e​m​a​t​i​c​s​在​微​积​分​上​的​应​用​。​原​名​M​i​c​r​o​s​o​f​t​ ​M​a​t​h​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 mathematics教程 的文章

随机推荐