麻烦别人帮忙怎么说各位帮忙

麻烦各位帮我写篇英语作文,标题是 My beadroom 不少于10句话,房间样子瞎编就行._百度作业帮
麻烦各位帮我写篇英语作文,标题是 My beadroom 不少于10句话,房间样子瞎编就行.
麻烦各位帮我写篇英语作文,标题是 My beadroom 不少于10句话,房间样子瞎编就行.
I have a lovely bedroom.It's not very big, but there is everything I need. A big single bed is in the middle of the room. Next to it is a desk and a chair. I do my homework on the deskte . Beside the desk is a white bookcase.
In the first shelf of the bookcase I put the clock. It can remind me the time. opposite the bookcase is a small window. From it, i can see the birds and flowers outside.
I love my bedroom.And you?
扫描下载二维码英语翻译麻烦各位帮我把 规格 翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
英语翻译麻烦各位帮我把 规格 翻译成英文,
英语翻译麻烦各位帮我把 规格 翻译成英文,
规格:1.Specification ...商品的规格(Specification)是指用来反映商品品质的若干主要指标,如成份、含量、纯度、长短、大小、粗细等.2.Size ...概况:45678 电压(Volts):220V功率(HP):0.8kW规格(Size):660*466*610mm特性:造形美观,四面采用高温钢化玻璃,透视性能强,并设有装饰灯,展示效果好,设有湿度补尝功能,充分保持食物水分...3.spec.specification ...商务英语常用缩略语表(2)|商务英语常用缩略语表(......SOYD sum of the year's digits method 年数加总折旧法 spec.specification 规格;尺寸 SPF spare parts financing 零部件融资 ...
扫描下载二维码不能为空!
麻烦各位帮我看一下,中抜き 这个单词的中文解释是什么?
麻烦各位帮我看一下,中抜き 这个单词的中文解释是什么?
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
(1)中の物を抜き取ること。/拔出,抽出。拔出的东西(2)中間を省略すること。/省去/删掉中间部分 (3)「中抜き草履(ゾウリ)」の略。「―の細緒をはき/浮世草子?一代男 7」 /白纸带草履
上海新东方学校
法语留学规划
上海新东方学校
著名法语专家,曾长期担任我驻外专家组首席翻译
说出您感谢的话:悬赏沪元:20
notice of protest
后才能查看评论及回答问题!各位大哥大姐 麻烦帮我做下下面几道题(P)It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting(坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to the movie house. All his classmates(同学) will g_百度作业帮
各位大哥大姐 麻烦帮我做下下面几道题(P)It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting(坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to the movie house. All his classmates(同学) will g
各位大哥大姐 麻烦帮我做下下面几道题(P)It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting(坐) on a Chinese bus. He is going to the movie house. All his classmates(同学) will go to see a movie this afternoon. His teacher Mr Wang will go there, too. They will meet at 2:00 p.m. at the gate(门口) of the movie house. An old man gets on(上车) the bus. Tom stands up and says(说) to the old man, “Come and sit here, please.” The old man goes over and sits down. He says, “Thank you very much, my boy. You are a good student.” Tom answers, “You’re welcome.” “What school are you in?” the old man asks Tom. “I am in No. 2 Middle School.” Tom answers.“No. 2? That’s a good school. My son is a teacher there. He is an English teacher.” The old man says. “English teacher? Excuse me, grandpa. What’s your son’s name, please?” Tom asks.
“Mr Wang,” says the old man. “Ah, ah, he is my English teacher.” Just then, the bus stops near the movie house. Tom says goodbye to the old man and gets off(下车) the bus. The old man smiles(微笑) to Tom.(
)1. In the sentence(句子) “the bus stops near the movie house”. “stop” means (意思是)______. A. 车站
)2. Which(哪一句) is right? A. It’s Saturday today.
B. It’s not fine today. C. Tom goes to school on Sunday.
D. Tom is a student of No. 2 Middle School.(
)3. Mr Wang is_____. A. at home today
B. the old man’s son
C. the old man’s father
D. a Chinese teacher(
)4. What do you think of Tom? A. Tom is a good student.
B. Tom is a bad(坏的) student. C. He does wrong(错) things.
D. He is a good teacher.(
)5. Which is right? A. Tom goes to the movie house on an English car. B. Only Tom and his teacher go to the movie house to see a movie. C. They go to the movie house for a meeting(会议). D. The old man’s son is Tom’s English teacher.
(Q)Dick has a friend. His name is George. He works on a big ship(轮船). The ship goes from the United Kingdom to China. So George is often on the ship for many months. And he can only see the sea (大海).
Today George is at home. It’s nine
o’clock in the morning. He wakes up and looks out of the window. What does he see? There are some trees. So he jumps out of bed and cries, “The ship has hit the land! The ship has hit the land!”
根据短文判断正(T)误(F).
) 1. George is Dick’s friend.
) 2. George works on a big ship.
) 3. George wakes up at eight.
) 4. George sees the trees, and he thinks he is on the ship. (
) 5. George is on the river this morning.
  ( D )1. In the sentence(句子) “the bus stops near the movie house”. “stop” means (意思是)______.  A. 车站
D. 停  (
D)2. Which(哪一句) is right?  A. It’s Saturday today.
B. It’s not fine today.  C. Tom goes to school on Sunday.
D. Tom is a student of No. 2 Middle School.  (D
)3. Mr Wang is_____.  A. at home today
B. the old man’s son
C. the old man’s father
D. a Chinese teacher  ( A )4. What do you think of Tom?  A. Tom is a good student.
B. Tom is a bad(坏的) student.  C. He does wrong(错) things.
D. He is a good teacher.  (
D )5. Which is right?  A. Tom goes to the movie house on an English car.  B. Only Tom and his teacher go to the movie house to see a movie.  C. They go to the movie house for a meeting(会议).  D. The old man’s son is Tom’s English teacher.  根据短文判断正(T)误(F).  ( T ) 1. George is Dick’s friend.  ( T ) 2. George works on a big ship.  ( F ) 3. George wakes up at eight.  ( T ) 4. George sees the trees, and he thinks he is on the ship.  ( F ) 5. George is on the river this morning.  帮你一次.当时在看答案的时候也要努力思考啊
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 麻烦别人帮忙怎么说 的文章

随机推荐