redmi note 3 rootnote2-hongmishouji 是什么手机

红米2有几种颜色?红米手机2哪个颜色好看?
作者:佚名
字体:[ ] 来源:互联网 时间:01-05 14:58:13
红米手机2为我们提供了亲肤的多彩后盖,拥有多种绚丽的色彩机身颜色,在机身颜色方面和魅蓝Note一样,红米手机2共有五种颜色机身,下面就详情来看看吧
  ●红米手机2有几种颜色?
  红米手机2为我们提供了亲肤的多彩后盖,拥有多种绚丽的色彩机身颜色,在机身颜色方面和魅蓝Note一样,红米手机2共有五种颜色机身,分别是:白色、深灰色、明黄色、浅绿色、淡粉色,后壳均为亲肤材质,同样也是一款定位年轻人的手机。
●红米手机2哪个颜色好看?   下面我们看看颜色所代表的风格。   白色比较简约,更时尚大方,给人一种亮丽照人的感觉。   灰色比较沉静,给人一种沉稳,冷静的感觉。   黄色比较热情,呈现一种火辣,有激情的风格。   绿色比较具有生气,给人一种积极向上的感受。   粉红色最招女孩子喜欢,艳丽。   红米手机2的颜色并不是其手机背面的全部,其采用亚光喷涂耐油污漆面,防止指纹同时,还赋予手机更细腻的触感,摸起来就像触摸肌肤一样舒适。以上所代表的风格也给出来了,大家可以根据自己喜欢的风格来选择。   就笔者而言,最喜欢的颜色主要是蓝色和绿色,当然白色也还不错,女孩最好选择红色。至于黄色,确实不是主流颜色,因此喜欢的朋友,应该不会太多。
大家感兴趣的内容
最近更新的内容You are in line...
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
Oh No! We are stuck!
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone was launched in August 2014. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels per inch.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 3100mAh removable battery. It measures 154.00 x 78.70 x 9.45 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 199.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. R 9999 DesignDisplaySoftwarePerformanceBattery lifeCameraValue for moneyGood4G LTE support on Indian bands Good camera Good screen Good battery lifeBadRestricted availability Dual-SIM 3G model is more affordable Read detailed Display5.50-inchProcessor1.6GHz Front Camera&5-megapixel Resolution&720x1280 pixelsRAM&2GBOS&Android 4.4Storage8GBRear Camera13-megapixel Battery capacity3100mAh More
Release date
August 2014 Dimensions (mm)
9.45 Weight (g)
Battery capacity (mAh)
Removable battery
Screen size (inches)
Touchscreen
Resolution
720x1280 pixels
Pixels per inch (PPI)
1.6GHz& quad-core
Processor make
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
Internal storage
Expandable storage
Expandable storage type
Expandable storage up to (GB)
Rear camera
13-megapixel
Front camera
5-megapixel
Operating System
Android&4.4
Wi-Fi standards supported
802.11 b/ g/ n/ ac
Yes, v 4.00
Headphones
Supports 4G in India (Band 40)
Compass/ Magnetometer
Proximity sensor
Accelerometer
Ambient light sensor
Temperature sensor
Error or missing information? 5 star &5 4 star &3 3 star &1 2 star &0 1 star &4 & 3.1 out of 5 stars&(y) 27 December 2014
By Sai Nyi Nyi Nice function......!Was this review helpful? & && 6 out of 8 user(s) found this review helpful &fantastic phone 02 January 2015
By Praveen Choudhary the phone is a budget phoneWas this review helpful? & && 2 out of 2 user(s) found this review helpful &Good Phone but still not configured for Indian User 14 January 2015
By ER Ashu The company should try and make it more user friendly, the product is good, but features like extended memory SD card installation is very tricky. being an IT person I am still struggling with this feature. why made it so complicated, the users will not have patience since many other phone are available with as many features. and the worst is the support guys are not helpful at all. Was this review helpful? & && 2 out of 2 user(s) found this review helpful &Worst Phone,,, Please Dont buy .. 04 April 2015
By bharath s It is one of the worst phone i purchased. The camera quality is ultimately too bad, not equivalent to my 2mp samsung mob.. too. plz dont purchase. i am facing numerous issue.. made a bad decision to buy it.. should ve opted for samsung or motorola.Was this review helpful? & && 4 out of 6 user(s) found this review helpful &Nice Phone in best Price... but 25 January 2015
By Sangeeth kumar
I'am using my Redmi note 4G for last 1month. I had some problem with it. when trying to search in contact list the phone is getting hanged. the back side of the earpiece is also getting very hot while using. The most sad thing is there is no service center near by. and the online complaint is not at all addressed by the company.Was this review helpful? & && 11 out of 11 user(s) found this review helpful
Report an error
Trending 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

我要回帖

更多关于 hongmishouji3 的文章

随机推荐