您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
螺狮湾,应有尽有~
你好,可以叫珠光宝气,祝你生意兴隆哦。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'麻烦大家帮我翻译一下下面的文章!非常重要!谢谢大家了!Ifthere really is something called "helper’s high" - that feel-goodsensation that comes from extending a helping hand to others - Rachel Wheeleris soaring.The12-year-old Flo_百度作业帮
麻烦大家帮我翻译一下下面的文章!非常重要!谢谢大家了!Ifthere really is something called "helper’s high" - that feel-goodsensation that comes from extending a helping hand to others - Rachel Wheeleris soaring.The12-year-old Flo
麻烦大家帮我翻译一下下面的文章!非常重要!谢谢大家了!Ifthere really is something called "helper’s high" - that feel-goodsensation that comes from extending a helping hand to others - Rachel Wheeleris soaring.The12-year-old Florida resident has done more to aid others than many grown-ups doin a lifetime.Threeyears ago, when she was only nine, Rachel tagged along with her mother to avery adult meeting about charity work in Haiti. She listened as Robin Mahfood,from the aid agency Food For The Poor, describe children so hungry that theyeat cookies made of mud, so poor that they sleep in houses made of cardboard.At thetime, Julie Wheeler wasn’t even sure her young daughter understood much of whatwas being discussed— "until Rachel stood on a chair in front of all thoseadults and pledged to help Food For The Poor," Wheeler said.Then afourth grader, Rachel promised to raise money to build a dozen homes in Haiti."Rachel didn’t just want tohelp," her mother remembers, "but she said she had to help."Rachelran bake sales, passed the can at homecoming games and sold homemade potholdersat her Zion Lutheran School in Deerfield Beach, Fla. She mailed fundraisingappeals to the parents of her friends and the people she knew from church. Inher hometown, the Lighthouse Point Chamber of Commerce cut two sizable checks.Throughher Facebook page and word-of-mouth, a cherry farm in Washington heard aboutRachel and sent along the proceeds from one of its season's harvest. Anothergenerous donation came from a family that regularly supports the overseas workof Food For The Poor.Inthree short years, this little girl raised more than $250,000.Insteadof just building 12 homes, Rachel more than doubled her promise. She spent$170,000 on brand-new earthquake-proof cement structures that shelter 27families in a small fishing town outside of the capital Port-au-Prince. Thefamilies baptized the housing tract "Rachel’s Village."Many ofthe new homeowners had spent their entire lives residing in makeshift homes andtents. Food For The Poor had to give instructions on how to fit a key in a lockand turn a doorknob.Rachel’sdream now is to rebuild the local school, which was severely damaged in thecatastrophic 7.2 magnitude earthquake that rocked Haiti in early 2010, killing316,000 people and leaving 3 million homeless.
如果真的是所谓的“帮助者的高度”,感觉很好感觉来自向他人伸出援手——瑞秋·惠勒直线上升.的12岁的佛罗里达州居民做更多的援助他人比许多大人做的一辈子.三年前,她只有九岁时,瑞秋跟随母亲到一个非常成人会议在海地的慈善工作.她听着罗宾马福德,从援助机构的穷人的食物,孩子们很饿,他们描述吃泥做的饼干,太穷了,他们用硬纸板房屋的睡眠.在同时,朱莉惠勒甚至不确定她年幼的女儿了解多少正在讨论的“直到瑞秋站在椅子上,在所有那些前成人和承诺帮助穷人的食物,”惠勒说.然后第四年级,瑞秋承诺要筹集资金,在海地建立了十几家.“瑞秋不想帮助,”她的母亲回忆说,“她说她有帮助.”瑞秋跑烤销售,通过可以在返校比赛和出售自制的时光在她的路德会锡安学校在迪尔菲尔德海滩,佛罗里达州,她把筹款呼吁她的朋友和她父母教会的人.在她的家乡,商业的灯塔室切两大检查.通过她的facebook网页和口碑,在华盛顿的樱桃农场听说瑞秋和发送沿从它的一个季节的收获.另一个慷慨的捐款来自一个经常支持海外工作的家庭对穷人的食品.在短短的三年里,这个小女孩募集了超过250000美元.而不是只有建立12家,瑞秋增加了一倍多,她的承诺.她花了170000美元的崭新的防震水泥结构,庇护27在首都太子港外的一个小渔村家庭.的家庭受洗房道“瑞秋村”.许多新的房主花了他们的整个生活居住在临时的家帐篷.对穷人的食品要如何把钥匙插入锁中并转动门把手.瑞秋现在的梦想是重建当地的学校,这是在严重受损灾难性的7.2级地震,震撼海地2010年初,杀死316000人死亡,3000000人无家可归
扫描下载二维码(急)麻烦大家给翻译一句英语!xx,你好!我是xxx.如下图所示,我还没有xxxx的权限,能麻烦您给我申请一下吗?谢谢!_百度作业帮
(急)麻烦大家给翻译一句英语!xx,你好!我是xxx.如下图所示,我还没有xxxx的权限,能麻烦您给我申请一下吗?谢谢!
(急)麻烦大家给翻译一句英语!xx,你好!我是xxx.如下图所示,我还没有xxxx的权限,能麻烦您给我申请一下吗?谢谢!
【乐】_l0p4
xx,Hello!I xxx.As shown below,I do not have permission to xxxx,can I trouble you apply it?Thank you!
xx, how are you!I am xxxAs per the image showed, I have no permission of xxxx, could you please apply it for me?Thank you
Dear xxx, This is xxx.As shown,I haven't the authority to access xxx,could you apply it for me?
This is XXX.
I don't have the limits of authority for XXX yet, as shown in the following picture. Would you mind helping me to apply for it?
Many thanks!
Dear AAA,This is BBBB from CCCC.As the following picture shows, I don't have the permission of DDDD. Could you please allow me to apply the permission? Thank you for your help.Sincerely,BBBB.
Hi xx,My name is xxx.As shown in the image below, I have no access to xxxx, could you please grant me the authority? Thank you!
xx,How are you! I am a xxAs shown in the figure below, I have not yet xxxxPermissions apply could you give me a minute? Thank you!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 真爱找麻烦 的文章

随机推荐