一个滤镜软件上有去水印滤镜lovely life的是什么软件

英文歌曲女生唱的forever have a lovely life的是什么歌?_百度知道
英文歌曲女生唱的forever have a lovely life的是什么歌?
Hypnotic - Zella DayI wanna be on the front line,nodding up suit tiesTalking like a headstrong mammaGot a picture in your wallet,Making me a habbit wearin'your vintage t-shirtTied ribbons on your top pad,Tellin' me I'm all that,just like the girlsfrom your hometownSweet blooded and up-stranded,see if I can stand it,drinking in the shallow waterMagnetic everything about you,You really got me, nowYou did to me so wellHypnotic taking over meMake me feel like someone elseYou got me talking in my sleepI don't wanna come back downI don't wanna touch the groundI'm sick of pushing down so deepHypnotic taking over meWhite threads on my lacesStruck on the hinges,swinging the door to the back yard'Cause dwellers walk a tight ropeSpot like a bandagetouch on the outer surfaceBright eyes of the solsticewherever your mind is headingfrom a freight train cityLocked up till you moon it,Brushing my hair back,feeling your lips on my cold neckMagnetic everything about you,You really got me, nowYou did to me so wellHypnotic taking over meMake me feel like someone elseYou got me talking in my sleepI don't wanna come back downI don't wanna touch the groundI'm sick of pushing down so deepHypnotic taking over meHypnotic taking over meYou did to me so wellHypnotic taking over meMake me feel like someone elseYou got me talking in my sleepI don't wanna come back downI don't wanna touch the groundI'm sick of pushing down so deepHypnotic taking over meHypnotic taking over meHypnotic taking over me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Charice唱的Louder
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&