为您推荐:
感谢信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求两篇关于问路的看图英语作文_百度知道
急求两篇关于问路的看图英语作文
只要是问路的都可以,要带图片哦!
例如 Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to... 对不起,你能告诉我怎样获得向... Excuse me,could you tell me the way to... 对不起,向前...,你能告诉我方式 Excuse me,where is ... 对不起,地方存在... Excuse me,do you know where is... 对不起,社交聚会你知识地方存在... Excuse me,Do you know where ... is
对不起,社交聚会你知识地方......存在吗
有点看不懂
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙找份英语感谢信!短点的!急
Dear Miss Jane Costa,I wish to thank you for the warm hospitality extended to me during my visit in Paris.The beautiful night scene of Paris ,the warm and friendly gesture of your folks have deeply impressed me.I have also gained lots of knowledge from the recent visit to your factory and schools.Thank you once again and shall be looking forward to my next visit.yours sincerely,Thomas Black JKM company pte.Ltd.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急!!求英语作文,感谢信。_百度知道
急!!求英语作文,感谢信。
sunpose you have just received a birthday present form you partner Write to thank him/her
提问者采纳
同高兴答问题 确答案:Dear Mike,
How'is it going?I'm glad to receive the nice gift from you.It really suiprised me when I found it's an English dictionary.
You know I like learning English and a dictionary is the very thing I need.It can help improve my English.So I feel very lucky to have a friend like you.And ,if you don't mind,I'd like you to have a family dinner with us.You can also stay at my home during your trip to China.We will treat you as our family member and you won't be regret.
Wish you a nice trip.Now, I can't wait to see you next month !
Li Hua^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^希望能帮祝更层楼O(∩_∩)O明白请继续追问详谈嘛(*^__^*)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I always get a lot of birthday presents from my parents. They are amazing and I like them very much. My parents birhday is coming soon. I really want to send them some special presents and show them how much I love them. I am going to send my father a book. My father likes reading very much and he always carrys a book with him wherever he goes. There are hundreds and thousands of books in his study room. He always says that books can make people smart. I think he will be very happy when he get the book and maybe we can discuss it later. I want to give my mother a beautiful dress. My mother is a pretty woman. But she always buys cute dresses for me and ...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!英语作文。写给XX的感谢信.你去XX家受到热情款待。要写出在XX家吃了啥。去哪玩了。。_百度知道
急!!英语作文。写给XX的感谢信.你去XX家受到热情款待。要写出在XX家吃了啥。去哪玩了。。
我有更好的答案
首先我代表院实践部所员向表示忠谢进入冬季全及我省各先发重亡火灾事故给民群众命财产安全造重损失认真吸取火灾事故教训切实做今冬季全校消防安全工作预防遏制重特火灾尤其群死群伤火灾事故发提高师消防安全防范意识逃自救能力 我院实践部联合市消防支队搞防火逃实践
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐