求一篇“Visiting to a theme park design”的初中英语作文

问:急!英语作文改正 In the movie’Bend it like Beck ham’by Gurinder Chadha,I admire Jess.There...答:In the movie Bend it like Beck hamwhich is directed by Gurinder Chadha,I admire Jess.There are many visual features which show Jess’s personality.The...
问:以working individually or working in ateam为题写一篇英语...完成:自行安排,自己解决问题完成:一起讨论,相互学我喜欢的方式及...答:Working Individually or Working in aTeam There are basically two ways to getwork done.One is towork individually.In this way,people can decide for...
问:请帮我写下分钟的英语作文,谢谢啊题目是:Many college graduates are unable to find jobs.What advice will you...答:pick the right classes to take.work hard for all classes.get involved in extracurricular activities.apply classroom knowledge and skills to solve...
问:求英语作文my view aboutteam player快点啊,急用答:my view aboutteam player There is a prevelent idea that the whole culture system is based on humans'teamwork.So we he to accept a truth that...--
问:急! 英语作文范文 英语作文范文快快帮我吧,小时封顶哦答:第天:THE NEWSPAPER报纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it.It supplies us with a variety of news every...
问:求一篇三分钟英语演讲作文!主题是Team work或者...答:是Team work or independence最好不要那种例文什么的。谢谢啊这学期我的学成绩不理想,我决定在下学期一定努力学。争取做到以下几点:、上课认真听讲,将不懂的地方记下来,下课问...
问:[急]英文作文.主题是:写给房东的封信内容不限。但须包含以下词汇:数学(maths)、物理(physics)、业余爱好(hobby)、...答:Dear Landlord:It's bothersome to write to you but I he to.You know there are so many subjects for me to learn such as maths and physics.And I he a...
问:英语词组TEAM WORK是什么意思?答:team work配合,协力;;协同;团队短语Team-work skill团队team-work spirit团队精神 Team Mafia Work团队黑手的 Goodteam...
问:英语作文接下去怎么写,续写…求职信中要求个staff member的。I am sure that I am qualified for it....答:Presently I am investigating new opportunities in which to apply my education and experience with a well established pany.I am capable of working...
问:有没有关于teamwork的英语作文字数在到之间, 生水平答:I preferteam-work than individual work.As a member of a team,I can municate with mycolleagues.As a team,we he a mon objective and in most of...
问:求篇四级水平的英语作文内容是关于“体育运动”的,具体要求是:.体育运动对我们的好处.体育运动对...答:体育运动对我们的好处 Sports benifit us in many respects.When taking part in sports,we get the chance to train almost all parts of our bodies.There is...
问:帮忙写篇英语作文?what is important when working in ateam... What is important when Working in ateam?.Deciding people's...答:Nobody canwork alone.It is human nature that we seek help in things that we do because we do not he the knowledge about everything and not...
问:英语作文my view aboutteam player要求按照下面三点写英语作文.What does ateam player mean?.Why do we need...答:How to be a GoodTeam Player Qualities Employers Look for when Hiring NewTeam Members Goodteam players are wanted by employers.Employers want to...
问:求关于team work或brand power的英语作文活着商务英语中级speaking里随便一个topic答:分帮你打哦
09-1708-1808-2808-14
03-2607-2803-1709-16
◇本站云标签扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求写一篇英语作文 感激不尽traveling to nature or to a theme park
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Found that the kingdom is the famous resort of Dalian,today our schoolcollective to the kingdom of discovery play.Found that the kingdom there are many games,since I was a little short,sosome of the games I don't play the game,but some very exciting but also ah!The first game:Pharaoh tunnel.This is a cylinder with black,there is a passage,walked into the cylinder in turn,fortunately,channel does not turn.Iin the first row,next to a girl,the teacher to the back,that is to pick upsomething to us,lest we lost what.Of course I couldn't let the girls in the front.I be the first to bear the brunt,it is channel,it feels like going down,I use both hands on the railings on both sides,walked,suddenly feel not to,Isubconsciously fell on the one side,fortunately,no hurt,and found the railing,then I helped the side railings go,the first out of the tunnel.Later,the teacher suggested that once again,I'm afraid,according to previous experience on the side railings go again to the last down to the place,the local rail outward,forming a circle,it is to frighten us!Game second:lotic brave.This game is five or six people sitting in a boat,along with running water for a circle,back to the starting point.There arecaves,plastic snake,orangutans,tigers.I had two cameras.It takes us to shoot down,in the beginning of the screen display.Start,begin smoothly,slowly go forward,then to a "wave" wet two classmates,then a downhill and wet three students,now that I was dry,I try to avoid awave,or let the water wet legs.After coming back,the most powerful Guan Xinyu wetlands,is covered withwater.Wang found really interesting,there are a lot of games,I'm not one one introduce myself,you to play!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文:Dear wang Lin:Do you know? Today's social rhythm is so fast, if not firmly with tight social steps, you will be social eliminated!English is you towards the international ladder, if you...
扫描下载二维码36-40 GFDAB
《》其他试题
您感兴趣的《》试卷
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:英语作文大全|英语作文|英语作文范文_英语作文网
全站文档地图

我要回帖

更多关于 theme park world 的文章

随机推荐