love (三次)sidhere by my sidee

《我的爱在我身边 My Love by My Side》02 韩语对白 中文字幕 韩国电影 爱情_土豆_高清视频在线观看求 David Choi 《By My Side》 中英歌词_百度知道
求 David Choi 《By My Side》 中英歌词
英文也行的,别人的都不要.byr。,想要David Choi 的那首《By My Side》 :///article/Music/268582这里有这首歌的试听://forum。想要歌词的英文 和中文翻译。如果没有中文 翻译.edu.byr。.edu。什么林一峰的等人的都不要如题。谢谢.cn/article/Music/268582" target="_blank">http,也有Daivd Choi 的介绍!<a href="http
提问者采纳
ll healll keep you *oh* so close,  but I just can&#39:我听着钟滴滴嗒嗒地走  时间流逝,  right here by my side, in everything,  I just wanna love you all my life.  All the fears you feel inside.  I want you here forever,我永远不会放手  你就是我所需要的一切  我只想握着你的手  我只想吻着你  我只想爱你一生  我通常不会说这些甜言蜜语  但我已经无法抑制  我想要你永远在这里  就在我的身旁  没有人会像我这样  我在你面前变得笨拙可笑  说我疯狂,  r  I&#39;t say this.  No om just listening to t contain it.  I just wanna hold you,  I just wanna love you all my life.  I got a stubborn heart for you, but its true.  You&#39;re ending right here.  I think of you with every breath I take,  but I just can&#39;t say this,  I just wanna kiss you.  I&#39,  It think that it would be,  lying waiting as the time goes by,  but I just can&#39; I love you.  I normally wouldn&#39.  I wre everything,我百无聊赖地等着  每一刻呼吸我都想着你  我需要感受到你在我身边的心跳  你是我眼中的一切  我只想握着你的手  我只想吻着你  我只想爱你一生  我通常不会说这些甜言蜜语  但我已经无法抑制  我想要你永远在这里  就在我的身旁  你所有的恐惧和泪水  都会在这里终结  我会治愈你灵魂的伤口  我会紧紧在你左右  别担心,  right here by my side.  Don&#39.  I just wanna hold you,  and all the tears you cry.  You&#39;re all I need.  I normally wouldn&#39,  they&#39.  Call me crazy,  I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine.  You&#39;re all I need, you&#39.  中文.  I want you here forever.  I just wanna hold you.  I didn&#39;re all I see,  I just wanna love you all my life,  you have made it clear to me,  I I&#39.  I normally wouldn&#39;t worry  I&#39
提问者评价
哇! 暴强的你啊! 谢谢啊~~~ 难怪你13级,是强哦!
相关专业回答
歌曲名:By My Side
歌手:david choi
专辑:By My Side
By my side - David Choi
编辑by米兰童话
I\&#039;m just listening to the clock go ticking,
lying waiting as the time goes by.
I think of you with every breath I take,
I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine.
You\&#039;re all I see, in everything.
I just wanna hold you,
I just wanna kiss ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
david的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《My Love By My Side》歌词
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Pavlov歌词
Pavlov最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词有by my side,求所有歌词_百度知道
一首英文歌,男的唱的,歌词有by my side,求所有歌词
只记得有几句 love is all i need
by me side bymy side...
提问者采纳
Love&#39, just you is what I really needand all the other thought means nothing to me&#39, just now I know that I&#39, just now I know that I&#39, by my sideStay by my side,stay by my side by my sideNow:野田洋次郎作曲;Love&#39;re here with meYm happybecause you&#39, by my side,is the word I really need becauseall the other words just make me tell liesBy my side:野田洋次郎Now, by my side,re away from me逆风天使RADWIMPS - バイ·マイ·サイ作词;is the word I really needbecause all the other word means nothing to me&#39;m lonelybecause you&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 stay by my side 的文章

随机推荐