试着减少用空调的英文!try tocannot use tryhe air conditioner------ .

这里很热,请打开空调。翻译英文_百度知道
这里很热,请打开空调。翻译英文
我有更好的答案
It is very hot in here, please turn out the air conditioner.
It's hot in here, please open the air conditioning.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在冬天,人们有空调来温暖自己 In winter,people ____the air conditioner____ _____themselves
萝莉控588868
useto warm
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In winter,people use the air conditioner to warm themselves
use、to warm
扫描下载二维码我热的不行了!开空调!用英语怎么说?
啊鱼哥哥0006
可译成:It‘s so hot that I must use the air conditioner !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it's so hot ~~i can't stand for it ~~ i must turn on the air-condition~~
I'm so hot! I heat the point! Open air!
扫描下载二维码请用英文介绍一下减少二氧化碳的措施越多越好!
1.Plant more trees, don't lumber the trees.2.Ride with bicycle or take the mass transport, walking woud be the best.3.Do not use CFC spraying products.4.Try one's best to reduce to use air conditioner and heating machine.5.Economize on electricity.6.Economize energy, reduce using electric apparatus, turn off the power, pull out the plug conveniently.7.Use articles with the label of energy-conservation, such as energy saving bulb.8.Open the window, use the electric fan, use little air conditioner, switch the air conditioner’s temperature higher.9.Walk more, ride a bicycle, take the mass transport, drive little, try one's best to ride altogether.10.Turn off the water tap when not using, reuse the water resource.11.Cherish the good fortune and love things, do little shopping, use shopping bag, live on simple life.12.Carry out refuse classification, recycle resources exactly.13.Eat more vegetarian diet and less meat diet, hand-carry the environmental protection tableware.14.Use the alternative energy source.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码空调的英文怎么写?_百度知道
空调的英文怎么写?
空调使房间的温度降低下来,有大量空调售出。This train is air - conditioned。Do not forget to switch off the air - conditioning when you go to bed.这列车有空调. 这个房间装有空调设备. 这种新型空调没有噪音. 中央空调central air conditioning。This train isn&#39.睡觉时别忘了关上空调。It decreased greatly in heat when air conditioner is used.4. (n) air conditioning2。
A large quantity of air-conditioners has been sold since the temperature is high.如何才能把空调关掉.3.7,她自己安装了空调:1.6?How can we turn the air - conditioner off。
The room is equipped with air conditioning。
She installed her air-conditioner without help。The temperature in the room was brought down by the air conditioner.这火车不是空调车. 他给他的汽车装了空调。
He equipped his car ws the price of that air conditioner,如空调和防抱死装置.2?What's an air - conditioner.空调自动控制automatic control for air conditioning这是空调. 我想买一台空调;t air - conditioned.那台空调的价格是多少. 这辆新车有许多精巧的附加装置,温度大减. air conditioner3?用空调时. 因为气温很高. 没请别人帮助. air-conditioning4。It&#39。
I want to buy a set of air conditioning。
This new style of air conditioner is noiseless空调.5。
The new car has many added refinements such as air-conditioning and anti- blocking brakes. air-condition Examples:1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
空调的相关知识
其他10条回答
air-conditioner简称air-con
air condition
air conditioning 或者air conditioner 都对
air conditioning
air-conditioner
air conditioner
air conditioner