MYSmartCamear 内存卡修复工具不在怎么查?

您要找的是不是:
对我轻轻耳语
书中有图片
I could feel his lips at my ear.
我能感觉到,他的唇落在了我的耳畔。
Fallen angel at my feet, whispered voices at my ear.
天使落在我的脚边,在我的耳边轻语。
Open your eyes, a beautiful wife is devils stood beside me, one hand desperately tugged at my ear.
睁开眼,妻子张美丽正凶神恶煞地站在我床边,一只手死命地揪着我的耳朵。
And then he shot at my head, and the bullet grazed my ear and the side of my head, and then he shot me in the leg, and I still thought that it was a fake gun, " she told CNN's "Piers Morgan Live.
"He came in to my shop at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday and had a grin from ear to ear, " Cordell Kent, owner of The Mining Exchange Gold Shop, told CNN.
You lift the phone to your ear and tell it to "make an appointment in my diary with Kevin at five" or " tell me how the weather looks in London on Friday" and for the most part, it happens.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Black macaque takes self-portrait: Monkey borrows photographer's camera | Daily Mail Online
Cheeky monkey! Macaque borrows photographer's camera to take hilarious self-portraits
11:08 BST, 4 July 2011
To capture the perfect wildlife image, you usually have to be in exactly the right place at precisely the right time.But in this instance, David Slater wasn’t there at all and he still got a result.Visiting a national park in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, award-winning photographer Mr Slater left his camera unattended for a while.It soon attracted the attention of an inquisitive female from a local group of crested black macaque monkeys, known for their intelligence and dexterity.Fascinated by her reflection in the lens, she then somehow managed to start the camera. The upshot: A splendid self-portrait.
Say cheese: The monkeys were intrigued by their reflection in the camera lens
You can be in this one too: The monkey even snapped a shot with photographer David Slater in the frame
Chimply marvellous: The images taken by the monkeys at a national park in Indonesia are perfect portraits'One of them must have accidentally
knocked the camera and set it off because the sound caused a bit of a
frenzy, said Slater, 46.
'At first there was a lot of
grimacing with their teeth showing because it was probably the first
time they had ever seen a reflection.
'They were quite mischievous jumping
all over my equipment, and it looked like they were already posing for
the camera when one hit the button.
'The sound got his attention and he kept pressing it'At first it scared the rest of them away but they soon came back - it was amazing to watch.
'He must have taken hundreds of
pictures by the time I got my camera back, but not very many were in
focus. He obviously hadn't worked that out yet.'I wish I could have stayed longer as he probably would have taken a full family album.'
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
Slater, from Coleford,
Gloucestershire, was on a trip to a small national park north of the
Indonesian island of Sulawesi when he met the incredibly friendly bunch.
The crested black macaque is extremely rare and critically endangered.
These were part of a study group near a science base in the region, home to researchers from Holland.
'I teamed up with a local guide because I knew about the apes and wanted to photograph them,' said Slater.
Self-portrait: This critically endangered macaque monkey took his own photographs after grabbing a camera that had been left lying around'I walked with them for about three days in a row.
'They befriended us and showed absolutely no aggression - they were just interested in the things I was carrying.
'They aren't known for being particularly clever like chimps, just inquisitive.
'Despite probably never having any
contact with humans before they didn't feel threatened by our presence,
and that's why I could walk with them during the day.'
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST桌面软件:
网站信息:
网页编辑:
网站调试:
代码转换:
友情连接:
网站地图:
| , , 71-772-677, 46-2003-15
Dev by MYIP & design by Xart 黑ICP备号索尼中国在线商城 - 智能手机、数码产品及配件、家庭音响产品,消费类电子产品索尼官方信息平台。轻松完成产品注册,即刻加入My Sony Club!
共 0件 | 金额总计(预估)RMB 0
家庭影像产品
便携音频产品
家庭音频设备
数码影像产品
在线购物指南
共 0件 | 金额总计(预估)RMB 0
数码影像产品
装机必备:
便携音频产品
装机必备:
装机必备: