49,633人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制请给点意见,看这个单子还有没有希望? 我还能做什么....... - 外贸开发信 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1691883
阅读权限 40
请给点意见,看这个单子还有没有希望? 我还能做什么.......
询盘来自于 环球资源,客户来自美国
(一)环球资源询盘():
Looking for the strongest skin resurfacing machine you have available the price and time frame.
我的回复(08-07)
Dear Ms sherie ,
Glad to get your enquiry. wish you a nice day.
As skin resurfacing machine,&&IPL machine and Co2 fractional laser are most common.
Will you used the machine in the beauty salon&&or medical plastic clinic? ipl is more easy to learn and operate ,which suit beauty salon.
Co2 fractional laser is more hard to use, which should be operated by professional doctor in medical center.
Attachment pls find ipl and Co2 laser for your reference.
I hope to send more specification and photo for your reference,would you pls tell me more information about you?
Waiting for your reply.
客户回信: 08-08
Yes I have another CO2 already so I understand that , we have a clinic to revise, we would be interested in the the Co2 but I have no price here
我的邮件:08-08
Hi Sherie Amor ,
Do you want&&glass&&Tube or RF tube of the C02 laser machine? which will affect the quality and price too much.
By the way,&&is your another Co2 bought from China,too?
客户回复:08-08
RF Tube please
我的回复: 08-09
Hi Sherie Amor ,
Yes,RF tube work more stable and have longer lifetime than Glass tube. and expressly, it is more expensive.
Attachment pls find the spec,photo and price .
I am waiting for your comment about our machine and price.
Best regards & sincerely,
9.17-9.19 我们参加了广州的美博会,所以展会期间一直到9月末公司有特价活动,9.15得知最新的特价后,我给客户谢了邮件
Hi Sherie Amor ,
How are you doing? how about your plan with co2 fractional laser?
Our company will start promotion from Sep17th to Sep30th, because we will take part in the 37th international beauty expo from Sep17 to sep19.
The special price will end until all the sample machine sold out.
Co2 laser: CO2 glass tube(xxxxxusd/set FOB Guangzhou)
& && && && && && &&&RF tube(xxxxxusd/set FOB Guangzhou)
If any interest,pls contact us freely.
Have a nice weekend. thank you!
客户回复: 09-16
What is the new price promotion then?
我的回复,将特价重新告知,并告诉客户, 我们为展会准备了4台样机,4台样机买完之后,特价结束
客户回复:09-16
I don't sample machine your not selling new machines? I need to buy 1 now and need to know how long it takesto get here???
我的回复:09-16
展会现场只展出2台sanple,其余还有2台全新的机器在仓库备用,可以给客户发全新的机器
客户回复: 09-17
How long before I receive
我的回复: 09-17
告知客户仪器3天之内可以发货,问客户什么时候需要?
之后没有回音:
09-24 : 我的跟进:
在展会现场拍了仪器的图片给客户
客户没有回复:
09-26 我的跟进邮件:
Dear Ms Sherie,
Good evening and sorry to trouble you.
Did you get our email yesterday? Do you have any idea about our machine?
Co2 fractional laser with RF tube: XXXX usd FOB Guangzhou is our special in September.
As I said before,we take part in the 37th international beauty expo from Sep17th to 19th, and we will have 8-day holiday from Sep30th because of our national day.
If you still have interest in our model,pls tell me. So I can talk with our boss to remain the special price for another couple days for you after holiday.
Anyway,hope to hear from you soon. no mater good news or not.
客户依旧没有回复:
我的跟进: 重新用相机拍了清晰的没处理的 全体,细节图片给客户,并写邮件如下:
Hi Sherie,
I have send you some original photo of Co2 laser machine taken by my Mobile phone.it is not clear.
So, I take some photo again by camera,hope it help you know more about our machine.
As I said before, our laser bars of our diode laser is Imported from unite state,so I quote you a much higher price at first.
and we just come back from The 37th International Beauty Expo from Sep17th to 19th. and promotion start from sep17th to sep30th.
It is very worth of buying this quality co2 laser with such price at present.
Anyway.may I know what are you worried about?&&warranty? quality? or others? pls tell me freely.We will try best to see if we can meet your request.
we will be on holiday from Sep30 to Oct7th because of our national day. According to the rules of our company, the promotion will be over on Sep30th.
When will you need the machine?&&if you have interest,pls kindly tell me, I will try best to talk with our boss to keep the special price for you for another week .
hope to hear from you ,no matter positive news or not.
10-08客户回复:
With our Jewish holidays it has also been challenging but things back to normal business days
However, very disappointed you seem the easiest to deal with but the price is still high after
Comparing all 34 other suppliers
If you still have machines maybe we look at another price
10-08 我的回复:
Hi Sherie,
Thank you. I have a Wonderful holiday. but it is over. as you said, we have to come back to normal business days.
very appreciate your frankness reminding me of the price problem.
price:xxxxxxusd/set FOB Guanghzou
Actually, as We know the price is quite reasonable in the market. but it is not the lowest level.you can always find cheap price from other suppliers in China.&&
But quality comes first, we can guarantee high quality and 1 year warranty.in the warranty period, if any defect , we undertake to repair the machine, we pay for all the accessory cost including shipping cost.
Although we are in different countries, it is not very convenience to deal with some problem , but we try best, fast and at all cost to serve our client.
We earn good fame because of our thoughtful after-sale service and keep our words.
In a word, do you have expected price in mind? you can tell me, I will talk with our boss see if we can meet your request to conclude a deal.
Wait for your news,
10.12客户回信:
XXXXusd is what I am looking,not interest in warranty because no one in their right mind send back to china cost to much
注:客户的目标价理我的报价差的有点远,但是是可以成交的。
10.12 我的回复:
报了我们的可以接受的价格:给客户目标价高几百美金,然后因为降价太多,所以一直在想找什么作为降价的借口?
Dear Sherie,
I talked with our boss this morning and try to apply for a good price for you.
XXXXXusd/set FOB Shanghai& &delivery time: the machine can be ship out within 2 days
You now our usual price that I quote for you at the beginning, it is much higher .right? that is because we have good quality especially the US-imported laser bars.
In September , we joined a&&international Beauty Expo, we have promotion , many machine were offered at special price.
Now, the price I quote you is even lower than our special price at the exhibition.
As I said, we still have 1 set of Co2 laser machine in stock, because one of our distributor clients ordered 13 sets of this models, but at last he just pay for 10 sets.
so we have 3 sets in stock.&&2 sets have been sold out . so we have the last one available.
dear sherie, all my words just want to tell you, as a salesman,i just want to push for best price for my customers under permit of our boss.if we can, I have no reason not to reach a deal.
So, any idea, pls do tell me. I will try my best。
之后客户无回复:
有点沉不住气,因为客户的目标价我们其实是可以接受的,也知道客户心理价位可能比告诉我的目标价要高一点,但是还是沉不住气,于是10.17给客户谢了邮件:
告诉客户: 我很努力,又找老板谈了价格问题,老板很信任和支持我,同意再降一点价:比客户的目标价高一点点
10.17客户回复:
I am away right now in Brazil I will be back home in a week and will compare notes.
我的回复: 简单祝客户旅途愉快,nice weekend.
10.25给客户谢了最后一封邮件:
Dear Sherie,
Are you back ? hope you have a good trip in Brazil.
Back to business, As the Co2 laser machine,
Thank for your frankness that telling us your expected price. I talked with our boss twice. he said we can accept your price. but the profit is quite lower than normal level.
I know, you can find cheaper model in China and you have many choice available. but pls believe: for our machine, we do try hard.
Anyway, I really hope you can kindly let me know your final decision, no matter whether you choose us or others. Thank you in advance. Nice day!
不知道说什么,就泛泛说了点,本想给客户再重新整理报价和所有的信息,最后放弃了。。。。就说了让客户最后能好意的告诉我她的选择。
客户看了邮件,但是没有回复。。。。
我该怎么做,我还有机会吗? 中间有一些邮件是用另外电脑发的,没贴上,但是大致内容我都说了。
个人觉得:
(1) 因为这个仪器是有点新,我手头的资料也很有限,只有规格和1张大图,所以最后除了实拍图 不能向客户展示更多
中间个客户发过一个ppt文件,是关于公司,产品,展会,工厂的 介绍
(2) 价格一降再降,最后虽然说差不度接受客户目标价,但估计也破坏了我们在客户心中印象
(3)本人英语表达水平很有限,表达不够清楚简明
各位外贸高手,能不能帮我看看我做的不足或者错误的地方?还有事到如今,我还能做什么吗?
[ 本帖最后由 笨小孩890705 于
10:50 编辑 ]
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是