coast store卖madness这家正吗

US Coast Guard 5SR District Store
<FONT FACE="arial, helvetica, sans-serif" SIZE="4" COLOR="th District U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Materials Center Online Store is Open to all Auxiliarist no matter what District you抮e in. Reminder we cannot add to orders our site doesn't store information for security purposes. You can complete a second order and I can assist with lowering additional postage cost depending on items added. All orders are done online no phone orders. If you leave me a voicemail or email I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks
The District Store website is run by a working volunteer. You can e-mail me questions and I will answer ASAP. Please allow 7-14 days shipping which doesn't include Holidays or weekends. We can not do overnight processing on orders.
Sew on Name tape and Auxiliary tapes and embroidered Polo's may take longer for processing (approximately 2-4 weeks).
If you leave a message, I will get back to you!
The Fifth District (SR) Online Material has acquired ODUs (untucked) at $40/set or $20 for either the pants or shirts. Please e-mail for order form at
we have only a limited amount of sizes available.
Get your ODU while they last! MARKED DOWN! We are currently out some items and we will not be replacing them.
Thank you for shopping with us.
We hope you have an enjoyable shopping experience.
Check out some of the new items we have added. Take a browse through the links to find.
Here are some of the top-selling products in our store:Mulberry Opens Store San Francisco - Mulberry First West Coast Store
Follow Us On Twitter
ElleMagazine
Follow Us On Pinterest
Emilia Clarke Is ELLE's August 2017 Cover Girl
The Best Street Style from NYFWM
When You're Both The Other Woman
The Best Beauty Looks From Couture Fashion Week
Panic! at the Disco's Brendon Urie Talks Broadway
Advertisement - Continue Reading BelowMulberry just opened its first freestanding store on the west coast&in downtown San Francisco. The brand's Baywaters and Alexas&plus creative director Emma Hill's shoes and womenswear&will be housed within the three-floor, 3,100 square foot traditional nineteenth century building near the city's shopping-centric Union Square.But the store is about more than just retail therapy. "We have also created a second floor gallery space for pop up exhibitions and collaborative projects," says Bruno Guillon, Mulberry's CEO.Check out those new Mulberry Del Rey handbags at 166 Grant Avenue in San Francisco, and get a peek inside after the cut.
Celebrity Style
Best Looks: Kate Middleton
Celebrity Style
Best Looks: Harry Styles
5 Ways to Make Mom Jeans Look HAIM-Level Cool
Celebrity Style
Best Looks: Rihanna
Erdem Is Collaborating with H&M
12 Sundresses Under $100 That Will Change Your Summer
A.P.C. Launches 30th Anniversary Capsule Collection
Personal Style
The Best Street Style from NYFWM