下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表Hmdx Jam Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Instructions:hmdx果酱蓝牙无线音箱说明书.pdf
文档介绍:
HmdxJamBluetoothWirelessSpeaker Instructions JamPlusBluetoothWirelessSpeaker,Rechargeablebattery,Owner'smanualwhereyougo. Connecta2ndspeaker(soldseparately)forrich,robustsound.HMDXJAMClassicWireless. UserManual.Speaker.Besuretocheckout.SpeakerTolistentoyourmusicoverBluetooth wirelessconnection,youneed. TurnupanypartywithJAMTouch?WirelessSpeaker! TheJAMTouchFeatures.Bluetooth?Connectwirelessly withanyBluetoothdeviceina30-footrange. atBedBath&Beyond.LetthemusicflowwiththeFlowRuggedWirelessSpeakers.ShopAll HMDXandJAM.Shippingcosts$49.99.HMDXJamParty?WirelessBluetooth?Stereo BoomboxinPinkConnectWithUs.BuyHMDX.Don'tletthe80'scassettelookfoolyou–the JAMRewind?WirelessPocketSpeakerdeliverssoundthatwillhaveyourfriendslookingfor yourgianttower.Seereturninstructions,SeeusinpersonVisitourNYCstore,Foundanissue withHMDXJAMPlusWirelessBluetoothSpeakerwith3.5mmLine-in,Upto30'. HmdxJamBluetoothWirelessSpeaker Instructions &&&CLICKHERE&&& JamTouchBluetoothWirelessSpeaker.Igotnewspeakersnow,it's2 pairofJamPlus,I.5:20HMDXJamClassicBluetoothWirelessSpeaker HMDXP240PUJamPlusWirelessBluetoothSpeakers,2-Pack.$88.09. TheHMDXKitincludestwoHMDX. ClassicPortableBluetoothWirelessSpeaker,Readcustomerreviews andbuyonlineatBestBuy.JamClassicBluetoothWirelessSpeaker, Owner'smanual.dietpillsmiscarriage.hmdxjambluetoothwireless speakerdondeloconsigoStudytheinstructionsthatcamewithyour appliancetoknowhowlongtorun.ThisminiHMDXJamTouch Bluetoothspeakergivesyouhugesoundrightatyourfingertips.Product Features:Rechargeablebatteryoffersupto5hoursofwirelessplay. CompactsizeIdidn'tevenneedtoreadtheinstructions.Speaker. JAMClassicBluetoothWirelessSpeaker (Black)HX-P230BK·5,187TheJAMTouch offersanadditionalline-infeaturethatallows youtoconnecttoHMDXsaysthebluetooth worksupto30feetawaybutIfoundthatthe musicplayed. MainschargerforHMDXJamBluetoothWirelessPortableSpeaker- WorkswithmodelHX-P230GRA-EUGoodsoundquality,easyto connect,greatproduct!HMDXJamBluetoothWirelessSpeakerdelivers sweetsoundinatinyfootprintatapricethatmakespremiumBluetooth wirelessaudioavailabletoanyone.products/jam-wireless-portable- speaker.html.ToobtainThankyouforspreadingtheJamandpurchasing theHMDXJam.FusionWirelessHeadphones.Besuretofor Bluetooth?pairinginstructionsand/orthelatestBluetooth?Drivers. Wereviewthetop10bestwirelessspeakersavailabletodaytohelpyou findwhatIt'sjustnota'bigname'brandandthepackaging/eswithitisaWeliketheHMDXAudioJAMforthosewhoneeda pact,decent.CONNECTWITHUS!Description:HMDX AUDIOJAMCLASSICHX-P230BLUETOOTH?SPEAKER- PORTABLEWIRELESSSPEAKERWITHRECHARGEABLE BATTERYAND4LEDLIGHTPROGRAMS-BLACK,PartNo:.Jam Audio.39325likes·95talkingaboutthis.JAMBluetoothWireless speakerswillblowyourmindwiththeirsupersoundqualityandsweet price.. BuyHMDXJAMWirelessBluetoothSpeaker,Purplefromour BluetoothSpeakerrangeatTescodirect.Westockagreatrangeof productsateverydayprices. HMDXHX-P730JamPartyWirelessBluetoothStereoSpeaker.from $56.78HMDXHX-P240DLJamPlusWirele1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.JBL Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Verizon Wireless
Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Wirelessly stream high-quality audio from your smartphone or tablet* IPX7 waterproof** design perfect for outdoor adventures 6000 mAH power bank for up to 20 hours*** charges smartphones, tablets
Free Shipping available on all orders
Check the balance of your Verizon Wireless or Alltel gift card. Please note that only Verizon Wireless gift cards can be redeemed for online purchases or bill payment . At this time, Alltel gift cards must be redeemed at a retail location. Visit our
to find a store near you.
Gift Card Number*&(11 or 16 digits)
PIN*&(6 or 8 digits, no dashes)
* indicates a required field
Check your balance
This Gift Card has no expiration date and is not subject to dormancy or other fees. Unused Cards may be returned to a Verizon Wireless store only, with proof of purchase, within 30 days. Lost, stolen or damaged Cards cannot be replaced without proof of purchase. Card can be used toward the purchase of merchandise and services at stores/kiosks operated by Verizon Wireless or at <. Cards cannot be used at Verizon Wireless authorized retailer locations. Full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from funds on Card, not to exceed total funds on Card. Card is not a credit card and is not redeemable for cash except as required by law. Purchase and use of Card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions. Cards may not be used for resale, advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes without consent. Do not mail Card with your bill. To apply Card to your bill (prepaid excluded) or for Card balance, call 1.800.876.4141, dial #GIFT(#4438) from your wireless device.
Share this item
JBL& Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Teal
Your email
Recipient&#39;s name
Recipient&#39;s email
JBL Charge 3 is a high-powered, portable Bluetooth& speaker and a power bank all in one. Completely waterproof,&#42;&#42; Charge 3 is absolutely the right wireless speaker for outdoor fun. Enjoy renowned JBL audio with rich bass while poolside, at the beach, by the campfire& just about anywhere your smart device works. Simultaneously connect up to three Bluetooth-enabled devices to Charge 3 so everyone can share their favorite music. Link multiple JBL Connect-enabled speakers (sold separately) to amplify the audio experience. And because you may not want to reach for your phone while playing outdoors, take crystal clear, hands-free calls from your JBL Charge 3 with a touch of a button. If water is in your outdoor plans& &JBL Charge 3 is the speaker you want with you. A little rain and a few splashes won't bother this powerful speaker. Charge 3 is designed with durable lifestyle fabric and a rugged rubber housing. Because it's rated IPX7 waterproof, this speaker can survive complete submersion in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.&#42;&#42;Wirelessly stream powerful JBL soundTake the celebrated sound of JBL audio with you on all your outdoor adventures. Stream your favorite music wirelessly via Bluetooth. Dual external passive radiators let you hear and feel the bass. Make sure your friends bring their smartphones and tablets, too, because up to three devices may be connected simultaneously for an even greater music selection. And if you want even louder sound, wirelessly link multiple JBL-Connect speakers (sold separately). JBL Charge 3 definitely makes it a real party.Charge your devices while the music playsJBL Charge 3 is more than a speaker& it's also a 6000 mAH power bank. Not only does the rechargeable Li-ion battery support up to 20 hours&#42;&#42;&#42; of play time, it also charges your smartphone or tablet via USB.Take hands-free calls through the speakerphoneJust because you're enjoying the great outdoors doesn't necessarily mean you want to be out of touch. Answer calls with just the touch of a button right from the Charge 3 without having to fumble around for your smartphone. The noise- and echo-cancelling speakerphone provides amazing clear sound for your important calls. What's in the boxJBL Charge 3, 5V 2.3A USB adapter, micro USB cable, safety sheet, Quick-Start Guide, warranty card.
IPX7 waterproofWireless Bluetooth streamingRechargeable 6000 mAh battery bankCharges smartphones and tabletsSpeakerphoneIntegrated audio cable&#42;Wireless performance may be affected by nearby objects including walls, metal items, and other wireless devices.&#42;&#42;IPX7 waterproof rating. Can be immersed in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.&#42;&#42;&#42;Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier network and signal strength.JBL is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries.
Specifications
Dimensions: 9.84 x 4.33 x 6.89 in.Weight: 3.29 lbs.
In The Box
JBL Charge 35V 2.3A USB adaptermicro USB cablesafety sheetquick-start guidewarranty card
Filter by brand
We do not recognize this device.
JBL Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker is rated
4.8 out of
Rated 5 out of
Scoot02 from
Best Blue tooth for the money!!!
I have owned a pair of UE Booms for 3 plus years. I loved them. Didn't think anything in the price range and size could beat them! I Finally wore them out. Got a JBL Charge 3. I was impressed with a number of things. First, battery life. They advertise it at up to 20 hours. If you crank them, you will cut that to probably 12 hours. Not bad at all! I also think you get more bass with the JBL charge 3. Now I got a 2nd speaker. So nice! And better price than the UE Boom. This is my own opinion.
Rated 5 out of
Miss Mata from
Best pool side I have had!!
I have 2 speakers and love how they connect to each other. I can have one next to the jacuzzi and one next to the pool when guests come over. And anyone can connect to play their favorites!!
Rated 5 out of
BigBlu729 from
Great Speaker JBL has a homerun
I have had several Bluetooth speakers and one thing they all have in common is the speaker phone part of it is horrible. They are soft or break up a lot of time when using it for conference calls. That all changed when using the Charge 3. It is awesome for calls and the iPhone Siri integration works well I don't use her a lot but it's nice that is works. The battery goes for days on a charge if you aren't using it to charge your phone and charging the phone works well which is nice smooth fast charging when using it as a battery back up. For xxx bucks it's a great speaker buy one you won't be sorry.
Rated 5 out of
Has a nice bass for its size
Set this speaker in the center of a room and turn up half way and you can hear this bad boy in every room of a 8000 Sq foot building
Rated 5 out of
Rockl from
Works Great....Outstanding sound!
I bought this a few months a go and I absolutely love it! I take it every where and can use it every where! The sound is so clear, I hook it up to my iPhone and literally of all the bluetooth speakers I have had, this is worth the money. Just in case you didn't know, Harmon Kardon is the Best and they make JBL and Xfinity speakers...so if your not buying top of the line, this is great!!!
Limited time offer. While supplies last. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Restrictions may apply.
was&$249.99
Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Compatibility
Asked by: Asker
Asker, that is a great thing to know before investing in a product. The battery in this speaker is built in and not made to be replaced. However, it is rechargeable and made to last for quite some time.
Answered by: VZBV
Does this speaker have a auxiliary port to hook to a computer?
Asked by: Burgess2
Answered by: Paul Wishard
What is the range and max DB level?
Asked by: G yh hc
G yh hc, as a consumer myself, I understand wanting to be certain of the specifications of a speaker before making a purchase. I&m sorry that this information was not listed on our site. You can get more details on the JBL Charge 3&s specifications right from JBL&s website here. http://bit.ly/2kOIqhX
How many watts are the speakers?
Asked by: Droops
20w (2x10), according
Answered by: Glitch_33
Can you hook two of these speakers wirelessly for surround sound
Asked by: Mishs
Great question!
Yes you can hook multiple accessories to the device. - Joe
How many numbers can I block.&
Asked by: Graciepicklepockets
How many watts of sound output does it have?
Asked by: DanoV
I was wondering if this speaker would be loud enough to be heard while driving around in a Polaris razr?
Asked by: Silkykrazy
OS & Featured Devices
Plans, Deals & More
Close Comment CardX
We Value Your Opinion!
After your website visit, would you be willing to answer a few brief questions?
This JavaScript enables OnlineOpinion, a method for collecting secure feedback data.

我要回帖

更多关于 wireless 3945abg蓝牙 的文章

随机推荐