3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译原句是:“我已经和我们公司的财务确认过,重新开两张发票没有问题,但是需要你们首先将先前开的发票邮寄回来”翻译时候需要强调“首先将”
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I have confirmed with the accountant of our company.It is alright to reissue two invoices,but first of all you will have to mail back the ones issued before.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
had already confirmed with our company's finance, writes two receipts not to have the question, but needs the receipt which you ☆first☆ formerly will open to mail
扫描下载二维码你知道吗?当我收到你们的合同的时候,我的家人和我的朋友都替我开心 的翻译是:Do you know? When I received your contract then, my family and my friends help me happy 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你知道吗?当我收到你们的合同的时候,我的家人和我的朋友都替我开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Do you know? When I received your contract then, my family and my friends help me happy
Do you know what? When I received the contract, you have my family and my friends always help me happy
You know? When I receive your contract time, my family member and the friends of mine are all happy for me
相关内容&ayou answer the door and a friend is standing on the doorstep.how do you invite him or her in ? 您应门,并且朋友是否站立在doorstep.how您邀请他或她? & astrike the F1 key to shutdown 触击F1钥匙到停工 & avfetnam vfetnam & awe can't i am serious We can not I be serious & a爱i情男孩吃精液 The mouth junction boy eats the seminal fluid & ado 2 godzin po przeprowadzeniu transakcji. Potwierdzenie transakcji wymiany walut jest czesci? Umowy nr 41356, zawartej pomiedzy
& a针对这一问题,我们应采取措施 In view of this question, we should take the measure & a我们一起学习 We study together & aIt is destined to take root in my heart right 它在我的心脏权利被注定采取根 & a这个文件给你 This document gives you & a控制居高不下的犯罪 正在翻译,请等待... & a相通的 相通的 & aMe,neither. 我,两者都不。 & aShe had me goin crazy 她有我goin疯狂 & a美特斯邦威 American Tess nation prestige & aphenylalanylasparaginyllysyglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalany
& a目前许多大学生选择假期打工赚钱 At present many university students choose the vacation to work make money & aiDecline iDecline & a对 和 做合成运算得: To and makes the synthesis to operate: & a行为人必须具有法定的特殊身份 The author must have the legal special status & a小朋友 Child & a稳定的 Stable & afor
of 正在翻译,请等待... & a对······友好 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们真不希望所有的学生都知道这件事。 正在翻译,请等待... & athe fish l cooked tasty good 鱼l煮熟的鲜美好 & aMemory Cards & Readers
& aelder son 更老的儿子 & a很高兴看见你来 Sees you to come very happily & a玛丽学习很努力,我们应该向她学习 正在翻译,请等待... & a音乐喷泉 正在翻译,请等待... & aword hard together 一起艰苦词 & aHow do you move your main character 怎么您移动您的主要字符 & a中国的半殖民时代,光绪帝主张维新变法。 China partly colonizes the time, the Guangxu Emperor position reform political reform. & a无论有多痛 Regardless of has the multi-pains & a什么时候啊? 正在翻译,请等待... & a不好意思 我不明白你什么意思 Embarrassed I do not understand your any meaning & a我仍然有许多地方不会填写 I still had many places not to be able to fill in
& a带领一个团队 Leads a team & a巨大的影响 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou wanna fuck me ?? lolz 您想要与我交往执行 lolz & a女人,如果你不爱我,我会孤独一生 Woman, if you do not love me, I can the lonely life & a告诉我,你多大? 正在翻译,请等待... & accmdtarget ccmdtarget & a在复活节,人们用紫色的丝带装饰装满鸡蛋的篮子 In Easter, the people decorate the well-lined egg with the purple ribbon the basket & aAll roads lead to Rome 所有路导致罗马 & a是,我错了。可我实在不能控制自己。原谅。我的朋友,长城干白。 正在翻译,请等待... & a浪费自然资源 正在翻译,请等待... & a上诉 正在翻译,请等待... & a传热学 Heat transfer theory & amy teacher has a
heart 我的老师有a 心脏 & a不相信我。。 Does not believe me.。 & aget to the front line 有前线 & aIn tourism studies, however, this ‘turn to culture’ coincided with the turn of 在旅游业研究中,然而,这个`轮对与轮’相符的文化 & a回首 Looking back on & a卡通形象 Cartoon image & a你知道吗?当我收到你们的合同的时候,我的家人和我的朋友都替我开心 You know? When I receive your contract time, my family member and the friends of mine are all happy for me &当前位置: &
求翻译:如果你们认为合同没有问题,我们就可以签署了是什么意思?
如果你们认为合同没有问题,我们就可以签署了
问题补充:
If you think there is no problem with the contract, we signed
If you think that there is no contract, we can be signed
If you thought the contract does not have the question, we might sign
If you think the contract no problem, we can sign
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |