其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【电音交流】各位大神,求一首电音的名字。开头女声,,有歌词_电音吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:144,237贴子:
【电音交流】各位大神,求一首电音的名字。开头女声,,有歌词收藏
开头什么 oh my love。不是很确定。求大神告知
2018新款 微波设
厂家 节能高效
我感觉你说的貌似是这首,如果不对就算了
不知道是不是这个
oh my love 咱们结婚吧
让我猜猜,咱们结婚吧(土嗨版)老哥稳不稳啊?土嗨狗司马先
登录百度帐号有一首歌歌词总是bibibi的唱,女生唱的外文歌曲,节奏挺快的。请问是什么歌_百度知道
有一首歌歌词总是bibibi的唱,女生唱的外文歌曲,节奏挺快的。请问是什么歌
我有更好的答案
GOD IS A GIRL
Lykke Li – I, I follow, I follow you deep sea baby
Serebro的《Mi Mi Mi》
百度没人知道。。爱。。。我偶遇到了。。Selena Gomez - 《Love You Like a Love Song》
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有一首歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。女电音 歌词有什么什么feel so good 很劲爆 那个女的变声了 女的只唱一两_百度知道
女电音 歌词有什么什么feel so good 很劲爆 那个女的变声了 女的只唱一两
女电音 歌词有什么什么feel so good 很劲爆 那个女的变声了 女的只唱一两句然后就是像dj一样 的调,好像是欧美的
我有更好的答案
hey there'you try to step to this I make you run like the Tm into feelingso goodyou wanna fall in loveit'you see this youtube screen and you feel like you'm loving the mainstream&#39.Let' I think I'm show theworld how I feel's all goodknow it's making me feelso goodword should fall in loveit&#39So Good歌手: Kimberley歌词So Good-Kimberleyhey there'Let'I starting to feel so goodyou wanna fall in loveit's all goodknow it's gonna because tonight I think I wannaDance all night but I just mightpaint this city red'Let'whatever you wanna do is cool'Money from billboard'dog'I'll spent it on yourI' I think I'm alive agin're in Disneyland'you try to diss me man but I don'm feeling so good like everyday was set in Disneyland's go run'you see I'm going commercial' baby'm going commercial'I'm loving the mainstream'I'm hoping for Billboard'Let'you see I'we've got Strawberry Fields for fun'is Everything gonna be so good.I'm so good'It's run away now'Let's go away and get the Hef out of hereCause I's pick flowers and not pick fights'whatever you wanna do is cool'come on.RAP: I's run away now'Let's go away and get the Hef out of hereLet'm starting to daydream'forget about maybes'that never go places'not talking about daydreams'if not I'm then still hot'black and white&#39.2012 is a myth'And I'm gonna live forever's pick flowers and not pick fights'whatever you wanna do is cool'come on.aeroplaneI got an not abut it's got wings.aeroplaneI got an not abut it's got wings.Hey Joe'we got need for guns's gonna because tonight I think I wannaDance all night but I just mightpaint this city red'black and white'Let's pick flowers and not pick fights't think you can'I'black and white's so goodknow it's gonna because tonight I think I wannaDance all night but I just mightpaint this city red'm talking about maybes'Let's turn to reality it'I&#39
估计你要找的是bad david guetta的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首电音歌名 女生唱的 出现最多的一句歌词是 i show you the way to go_百度知道
求一首电音歌名 女生唱的 出现最多的一句歌词是 i show you the way to go
我有更好的答案
Klaas - The Way看看是不是这个
采纳率:77%
来自团队:
let me。歌名就是Show you the way to go
( (Jacksons))英文歌词为:Let me show youLet me show you the way to goI don't know everythingBut there&#39, now(Let me show you)(Let me show you the way to go)Let me, let me, let meJm ready to showThat we can come togetherAnd think like oneCome together nowLive together underneath the sunPlease, please, pleaseJust let me show youLet me show youLet me show you the way to goFollow me my friend, hey, let me望采纳哦, let meLet me, we can do itWe can do it, let me, pleaseJust let me show youLet me show youLet me show you the way to goI swear I'll never let you down(Let me show you)Come on(Let me show you the way to go)We can do it, let me, let me show you, now(Let me show you)Come on(Let me show you the way to go)(Follow me, follow me)(Let me show you)(Let me show you the way to go)I swearI'll never let you downCome onCome onLet me, let me, let me show youLet me, let me show youLet me show youNever let you downNever let you downPut your hand in mineWe can do it, we can do itWe can work it outAnd get on topLet me show youLet me show youLet me show youLCause we can help each other to overcomeWe can do itWe can do it nowRejoice everybodyAnd get the job donePlease, heyLet me show youLet me show you the way to goPlease follow me, nowThat we can help each other to overcomeWe can do itWe can do it, nowLive together underneath the sunPlease, please, please let me show youLet me show youLet me show you the way to goFollow me, my friendLet me show you, come onLet me show you the way to goJust put your trust in meI'll try not to let you down(Let you down, let you down)The job is hard to doBut only we can work this out's something I do know(I know, I know)I've read and heard a lotAnd now I&#39
Tongiht i'm loving you ----Enrique Iglesias满意请采纳
我说的是电音 懂
不知道 别瞎说 我查过几百个 都没找的 才问的 别瞎在其它网址瞎差 然后复制上 懂
DANNII MINOGUE - SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GODannii Minogue released her second album Get into You—which included the songs &Show You the Way to Go&, &This Is It& and &This Is the Way&—in October 1993. The album contained uptempo dance tracks and mature vocals, but despite her past chart success, failed to make the British top fifty.演出者资料网址:
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
电音的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 come with me 歌词 的文章