2.刷机包和机型对应,再没有特别提示的情况下切勿混刷;
3.刷机时应注意刷机包系统版本,是否支持该版本;
4.三星机型刷机之前请自行备份EFS文件,HTC、华为、索尼等机型应注意是否解锁;
5.另有其他注意事项会在刷机包简介里特别指出。
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)索尼手机d6633死机开不了开是什么问题呢_百度知道
索尼手机d6633死机开不了开是什么问题呢
索尼手机d6633死机开不了开是什么问题呢
我有更好的答案
[HOME]&&nbsp.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=b31bc739c52dbac79f3df8dcd100adbfce, 备份数据後,&在関机&&&reset&&&YES&键://h;确认选择&&reboot&system&now&wipe&nbsp.连上PC。如果问题在2-wipes後仍没解决;&&nbsp.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=09fe2ea3bb4ebbac79f3df8dcd100adb建议长按&[电源键]&[音量-]&挪动光标&&&(见下图)&再操作2-wipes选择&[HOME]&,&[HOME]&确认选择&YES&&;cache partition &[音量+]:机子充满电;&data/factory&nbsp, 10秒, 进入F,长按&nbsp://h,&nbsp您好&nbsp,&nbsp,&nbsp.jpg" esrc="&希望这能帮到你&
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。3 I've a patch for D6653. it's for Existenz 3.5.0
Black_Eyes1 (quote)
It is done.
Please have a check in
first post.
&luala OP1 Anybody tried this patch
with mm concept rom ? will
it work by &emoibm1 Laercio_lalau I know maybe
we can use Xposed
to replace &luala OP1 (quote)
Hi Laercio, If
you check eXistenZ's ROM
thread, you &luala OP
XDA Features
Top Forum Discussions
[Patch][Z3 D6633 Dual Patch with Call Recording][5.1.1][23.4.A.1.264]
Introduction:
This patch try to be more generic and can be used to patch most of D6603 ROMs (theoretically) on your D6633 Dual and what you gain are most of ROM's features on the poor D6633
It is verified on @'s ROM eXistenZ
(thanks @ for great ROM that attract me to make this patch for my D6633)
Installation:
0. Full backup if you want
1. In TWRP or Phiz Recovery, flash your ROM and their update(s) if you have not done yet.
2. In TWRP or Phiz Recovery, flash this patch and reboot the system
1. The most of files in this patch are from latest official D6633 Dual 23.4.A.1.232
2. Call recording support is directly from @
3. By using this patch on D6633 Dual, some features from the ROM (such as double-tap on status bar to sleep in eXistenZ ROM) might not work because the RO'M's SystemUI is replaced by D6633's SystemUI in this patch.
(USSD code should work now)
Thanks for using this patch, don't forget to report your result
Some screenshot for infomation?
---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------
My 6603 turned into 6633 and still have connections with SIM 1. But the call record was not found.
---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------
I took some screenshots but due to insufficient power, it does not seem to be shared .
Originally Posted by sadslave
Some screenshot for infomation?
---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------
My 6603 turned into 6633 and still have connections with SIM 1. But the call record was not found.
---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------
I took some screenshots but due to insufficient power, it does not seem to be shared .
Are you joking? This patch is for D6633 mobile phones instead of D6603. Maybe I wrote some words mislead you?
Originally Posted by luala
Are you joking? This patch is for D6633 mobile phones instead of D6603. Maybe I wrote some words mislead you?
I just tried it , and the truth is that one mistake. because I speak English is not good
Originally Posted by sadslave
I just tried it , and the truth is that one mistake. because I speak English is not good
Thanks for testing and trusting me.
My Devices: ,
I've a patch for D6653. it's for Existenz 3.5.0
Hi, will it work with non stock sony roms like cm12.1?
My Devices:
It's work on eXistenZ Premium 3.5.0
When systemUI restart signal icon disappeared
Screen shot [decompile systemUI ]
Thank you very much, I've been waiting for a long long time. Hope you will support dual sim's user as long as you can
P/s: almost features of status bar, quick toggles, USSD Code are not working, please fix, thank you again
Hi, will it work with non stock sony roms like cm12.1?
No, Stock sony only
Originally Posted by luala
Introduction:
This patch try to be more generic and can be used to patch most of D6603 ROMs (theoretically) on your D6633 Dual and what you gain are most of ROM's features on the poor D6633
It is verified on @'s ROM eXistenZ Premium 3.5.0 (thanks @ for great ROM that attract me to make this patch for my D6633)
Installation:
0. Full backup if you want
1. In TWRP or Phiz Recovery, flash your ROM and their update(s) if you have not done yet.
2. In TWRP or Phiz Recovery, flash this patch and reboot the system
1. The most of files in this patch are from latest official D6633 Dual 23.4.A.0.546
2. Call recording support is directly from @
Thanks for using this patch, don't forget to report your result
ussd code work or not
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/xda-developers.com.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social

我要回帖

更多关于 手机重启才能连接电脑 的文章

随机推荐