求苏醒 亲爱的晚安亲爱的mp3百度云

求苏醒<OH OH>DEMP3的下载和歌词,谢谢了!_百度知道
求苏醒<OH OH>DEMP3的下载和歌词,谢谢了!
求苏醒<OH OH>DEMP3的下载和歌词,谢谢了!
我有更好的答案
oh oh 下载地址:歌词!It's your oohIt's got me frozen like iceFixated on you, but II think it's time to leaveCoz of youI'm blinded to the tenth degreeBut baby, potentiallyYou could be the end of meYeah[chorus]She said she's the kind of lady tryin' to get with me (that's it)Girl you know that it ain't worth my timeThen when she is close to meMy head begins to leaveGet me out of here before I lose my mindYou got me wit' your OHThe way you use that OHI dare you to tame that OHThat's way too much oh, oh for me to bearYou got me sayin' (oh, oh)Lady, control that (oh, oh)You gotta tame that (oh, oh)Put your oh, oh, away coz that's way too much to bearNow I've got that grooveIt's cool you know I'm awareBut what is going on upstairsI think - predominantly airAnd if IWanted to talk then I'dHave to dial introlineCoz there'sNot a lot inbetween your eyes[chorus][bridge]You got your OHI got my FROThink you should knowI need to goLady, controlGive up the showThink you should knowPut your oh, oh awayCoz that's way too much too bearYou got your OH (Think I better move)Oh, oh... (Think I better dance)That's way too much oh, oh for me to bearLady, control (Think I better move)Oh, oh... (Think I better dance)Put your oh, oh away, coz that's way too much to bearYou got me wit' your OHThe way you use that OHI dare you to tame that OHThat's way too much oh, oh for me to bearYou got me sayin' (oh, oh)Lady control that (oh, oh)You gotta tame that (oh, oh)Put your oh, oh, away coz that's way too much to bear
采纳率:33%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
苏醒的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Access denied | www.666ccc.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.666ccc.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (415affb246ec92a0-ua98).求苏醒的《只谈心不贪心》歌曲链接,可以放到QQ空间的,链接里有=的不能用,最好是MP3格式的。谢了_百度知道
求苏醒的《只谈心不贪心》歌曲链接,可以放到QQ空间的,链接里有=的不能用,最好是MP3格式的。谢了
我有更好的答案
我有啊,我怎么给你啊?注:一定要在左下方【继续追问】里补充邮箱地址,这样我才能及时收到提示看到补充内容
麻烦你发到我的邮箱里好吗?qq@.com
其实你们可以自己做链接。如何做空间音乐链接?1、 先下载自己想要的歌曲。2、 打开QQ邮箱,找到左边下方的“文件中转站”3、 点击“上传文件”4、 上传成功之后,在左边方框打勾。5、 点击“旋风批量下载”(如果没有自己下载一下)6、 把网址全部复制下来7、 去掉问号之后的所有字符(包括问号)8、 这样问号之前的网址就可以用来做空间链接了。
采纳率:44%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq空间的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 亲爱的路人mp3百度云 的文章