考研英语难度趋势图卷子有一个房产趋势图然后让填词 填的是more and more什么什么什么这是哪套卷子里的题

[ID:4-4678908][精]2018最新中考英语真题分类汇编题型二:词汇拼写与运用之考点1 首字母填词( ...
当前位置:
[ID:4-4678908][精]2018最新中考英语真题分类汇编题型二:词汇拼写与运用之考点1 首字母填词( ...
45个学币 (或精品点3个)
同分类其他资源
试卷类型:竞赛/初赛/复赛题
资料版本:新目标(Go for it)版
适用地区:全国
文件大小:2.17M
所属汇编/书籍
下载与使用帮助
21世纪教育
中小学教师帮广东省英语中考看图短文填空训练_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
广东省英语中考看图短文填空训练
&&On March 22, the Chinese President’s plane landed in Moscow. People saw the Chinese President Xi Jingping side by side with
wife Peng Liyuan going down the stairs. This picture of the new first lady
the center of attention at once.
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢急 英语填词_百度知道
急 英语填词
Asmorestatesrequirehighschoolstudentstopasscompetenceexamsbeforegraduating,e____suggeststhatcheatingamongstudentsisalsoonther_____.Manyeducatorsareconcernedaboutdishonest...
As more states require high school students to pass competence exams before graduating , e____
suggests that cheating among students is also on the r_____. Many educators are concerned about dishonest b_____ among examinees , and have l_____ a number of c_____ to control cheating. In
spite of their efforts , however, cheating seems to be increasingly c____ among students in both high schools and universities . N____ arguments have been made about the cause of this widespread problem. Some experts believe it is l____ to changes in American society as a whole since, u____ earlier times, modern America is largely a nation of strangers. Additionally , moral values are not taught or r_____ as they were in “the good old days”.一定要准确的啊谢谢 不然通不过我就。。。
ssisyhom知道合伙人
采纳数:401
获赞数:2299
As more states require high school students to pass competence exams before graduating, evidence (81) suggests that cheating among students is also on the rise (82). Many educators are concerned about dishonest behaviors (83) among examinees, and have launched (84) a number of campaigns (85) to control cheating. In spite of their efforts, however, cheating seems to be increasingly critical (86) among students in both high schools and universities. Numerous (87) arguments have been made about the cause of this widespread problem. Some experts believe it is linked (88) to changes in American society as a whole since, unlike (89) earlier times, modern America is largely a nation of strangers. Additionally, moral values are not taught or reviewed (90) as they were in “the good old days”.As a boy and as an adult, the author of this article felt awed and bewildered (91) at the personality of his father’s friend, the great scientist Albert Einstein. What intrigued (92) him most was Einstein’s modest (93) manner. Though a profound (94) thinker, Einstein never deigned (95) vanity, jealousy, or personal affront (96), and though his ideas were singled (97) out as something special and he was awarded the Nobel Prize, he seemed to find his own fame a pain (98). It appeared that the great man was not capable (99) of c and for this reason, the author always felt at ease (100) in his presence.
stormsue知道合伙人
采纳数:621
获赞数:2332
As more states require high school students to pass competence exams before graduating , examiner suggests that cheating among students is also on the record. Many educators are concerned about dishonest behaviours among examinees , and have launched a number of c to control cheating. In spite of their efforts , however, cheating seems to be increasingly common among students in both high schools and universities . No arguments have been made about the cause of this widespread problem. Some experts believe it is l____ to changes in American society as a whole since, u____ earlier times, modern America is largely a nation of strangers. Additionally , moral values are not taught or respected as they were in “the good old days”.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& Unit知识点 & “阅读填词English is one o...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.9%
阅读填词English is one of my s& 1&at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is not easy to learn, but it is very i& 2&for us. English is the most widely spoken language in the world. People in different c& 3&often use English to talk with each other. Our country has opened its door to the world. More a& 4&more people come here as travelers or on business . So English is getting common in our country. Of course, I must learn it w& 5&&&. English will be u&& 6&to me after I leave school. If we want to do business with foreigners, we must know English, because most of them speak and write English. In the world, most science b& 7&are written in English. I am learning English so that I can learn much k& 8& _. After I have learned English, I can r &&9&&short stories in English. I can also sing many English songs. English helps me e& 10&myself after class.【小题1】ssubjects&&&&【小题2】iimportant&&&【小题3】ccountries&【小题4】aand&【小题5】wwell&【小题6】uuseful&&&【小题7】bbooks&&&&【小题8】kknowledge&【小题9】rread&【小题10】eenjoy&
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2012-人教版初中英语八年级上册第九单元练习卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读填词English is one of my s 1at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is not ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】英语是作者最喜欢的科目。&&【小题2】学好英语是非常重要的.&【小题3】世界上不同的国家的人们用英语交谈。【小题4】more and more是越来越多的.【小题5】well是副词修饰动词,“学得好”。【小题6】useful是有用处的意思&【小题7】世界上大多数科学书籍都是用英语书写的。&【小题8】学到更多知识。【小题9】读故事用read.【小题10】enjoy oneself相当于 have a good time。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读填词English is one of my s 1at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“阅读填词English is one of my s 1at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is not ...”主要考察你对“Unit 9 When was he born?”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Unit 9 When was he born?
与“阅读填词English is one of my s 1at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is not ...”相似的题目:
You’d better look up the new word in a dictionary&&&& you don’t know it.ifasthoughwhether
—What happened?—They didn’t &&&& each other and had a fighting.build upagree withstand forworry about
阅读下面的对话,根据上下文将空缺的内容补充完整,完成对话。每空不限填一个单词。并在答题卡上将答案填写在对应的横线上。A: Hello, is that Mr Li’s restaurant?B: Yes,sir. 【小题1】&&&&&?A: Yes,please. I want to order something for my lunch.B: OK. 【小题2】&&&&&?A: I’d like some beef dumplings, tomato and egg soup.B: Anything else?A: 【小题3】&&&&&.That’s all. How much are they?B: 35 yuan in all. 【小题4】&&&&&?A: 203 in Green Street.B: 【小题5】&&&&&. See you!A: You’re welcome . See you!
“阅读填词English is one o...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读填词English is one of my s 1at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is not easy to learn, but it is very i 2for us. English is the most widely spoken language in the world. People in different c 3often use English to talk with each other. Our country has opened its door to the world. More a 4more people come here as travelers or on business . So English is getting common in our country. Of course, I must learn it w 5. English will be u 6to me after I leave school. If we want to do business with foreigners, we must know English, because most of them speak and write English. In the world, most science b 7are written in English. I am learning English so that I can learn much k 8 _. After I have learned English, I can r 9short stories in English. I can also sing many English songs. English helps me e 10myself after class.【小题1】s____【小题2】i____【小题3】c____【小题4】a____【小题5】w____【小题6】u____【小题7】b____【小题8】k____【小题9】r____【小题10】e____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读填词English is one of my s 1at school. I like it very much. I have learned it for three years. It is not easy to learn, but it is very i 2for us. English is the most widely spoken language in the world. People in different c 3often use English to talk with each other. Our country has opened its door to the world. More a 4more people come here as travelers or on business . So English is getting common in our country. Of course, I must learn it w 5. English will be u 6to me after I leave school. If we want to do business with foreigners, we must know English, because most of them speak and write English. In the world, most science b 7are written in English. I am learning English so that I can learn much k 8 _. After I have learned English, I can r 9short stories in English. I can also sing many English songs. English helps me e 10myself after class.【小题1】s____【小题2】i____【小题3】c____【小题4】a____【小题5】w____【小题6】u____【小题7】b____【小题8】k____【小题9】r____【小题10】e____”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 趋势图 的文章

随机推荐