免费送货到达
商& 城& 价:
月& 销& 量:0 件
配& 送& 至:
服务承诺:
七天无理由退货
该商品已下架,不能购买,你可以看看其它商品!
(C)版权所有 中国建设银行版权所有 京ICP备 号 &|&京公网安备
总行地址:中国北京西城区金融大街25号 &&邮编:100033 &&手机银行网址:wap.ccb.com&&Profile | miua - Cure WorldCosplay
Hey,I am Miua,I love cosplay&photography,I enjoy the timing when i cos with my friends.microblog:facebook: 【but I seldom use it】Cure No. 357949Most of the cloth in the picture can be find in my shop:Cn:Miua【脱团狗汪汪汪】MF本命一生推,骸音第二本命,新番热情度接近0欢迎随时来微博找我搅基~-3-图片的衣服都可以来店铺定做~欢迎大家来戳 【每件衣服我们都会认真对待哦】微博:@5月17求生贺的Miua
WorldCosplay No.67970
Nicknamemiua
Country/Region澳門豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
A-音响系统设备配置清单A-音响
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[精品]A-音响系统设备配置清单
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口14/07/2012 -
11/07/2012 -
20/06/2012 - Conference Programme Available Online.
10/06/2012 - Prof. Nassir Navab from Technische Universitat Muchen, Germany is confirmed to deliver a keynote speech at MIUA 2012
29/05/2012 - Student bursaries available! For details, see "Registration"
17/05/2012 - Prof. Guang-Zhong Yang from Imperial College is going to deliver a keynote speech at MIUA 2012
11/05/2012 - Pape registration now open
08/02/2011 - Conference tutorial speaker announced: Prof. N. Komodakis (Crete), "Discrete graphical models for medical image analysis: inference and learning methods".
17/11/2011 - Online submission is now Open!
14/11/2011 - Keynote speakers: Prof. A. Noble (Oxford) & Prof. D. Alexander (UCL)
16th Medical Image Understanding and Analysis
Swansea, United Kingdom
This 16th annual technical meeting will be hosted in Swansea in 2012. MIUA is the principal UK forum for communicating research progress within the community interested in image analysis applied to medicine and related biological science. It has been a successful series begun in Oxford in 1997. The meetings are designed for the dissemination and discussion of research in medical image understanding and analysis, an expanding area in which significant advances are currently being made. It is an area notable for the range of research communities involved, and the meeting aims to encourage the growth and raise the profile of this multi-disciplinary field by bringing together the various communities.
MIUA 2012 is a single-track conference with oral and poster presentations. All accepted contributions will be published and the full proceedings will be available to delegates at the conference. Selected papers are also likely to be published in the on-line journal Annals of the BMVA.
Institute of Life Science, Swansea
The main conference meeting will be held in the Institute of Life Science (ILS) Building 1, Swansea University. The reception on the 9th of July will take place in ILS 2.
Notification:
Author Reg.: 25 May
Early Reg.: 7 June
Late Reg.: 29 June
Conference:
9 July - 11 July
Venue: ILS, Swansea University, UK
King's College London
Warwick University
Kingston College London
Dundee University
British Machine Vision Association