最近50元进货,100元卖出的钱都快没有了,想知道拍////拍///贷是真的吗,好歹弄个几千块把货款结一下?

Po! Get up!Po. What are you doing up there?Nothing.Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!Po! Let's go! You're late for work.Coming!Sorry, Dad.Sorry doesn't make the noodles.What were you doing up there?All that noise.Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.About what?What were you dreaming about?What was I?I was dreaming about......noodles.Noodles? You were reallydreaming about noodles?Yeah. What elsewould I be dreaming about?Careful! That soup is sharp.Oh, happy day!My son, finally having the noodle dream!You don't know how long I've beenwaiting for this moment.This is a sign, Po.A sign of what?You are almost ready to be entrustedwith the secret ingredientof my Secret Ingredient Soup.Then you will fulfill your destinyand take over the restaurant!As I took it over from my father,who took it over from his father......who won it from a friend in mahjong.Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.No, it was the dream.We are noodle folk.Broth runs through our veins.But, Dad, didn't you ever wantto do something else?Something besides noodles?Actually, when I was young and crazy,I thought about running awayand learning how to make tofu.Why didn't you?Because it was a stupid dream.Can you imagine me making tofu?Tofu.No! We all have our place in this world.Mine is here, and yours is...I know, is here.No, it's at tables 2, 5, 7, and Service with a smile.Well done, students...if you were trying to disappoint me.Tigress, you need more ferocity!Monkey, greater speed.Crane, height. Viper, subtlety.Mantis...- Master Shifu.- What?!It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you.Master Oogway, you summoned me?Is something wrong?Why must something be wrongfor me to want to see my old friend?So, nothing's wrong?Well, I didn't say that.You were saying?I have had a vision.Tai Lung will return.That is impossible! He is in prison.Nothing is impossible.Zeng!Fly to Chorh-Gom prison and tell themto double the guards, doubletheir weapons, double everything!Tai Lung does not leave that prison!Yes, Master Shifu!One often meets his destinyon the road he takes to avoid it.We must do something! We can't let himmarch on the valley, take his revenge!He'll...Your mind is like this water,my friend.When it is agitated,it becomes difficult to see.But if you allow it to settle......the answer becomes clear.The Dragon Scroll.It is time.But who? Who is worthy to be trustedwith the secret to limitless power? To become the Dragon Warrior?I don't know.

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
最想事牵你的手
在红绿灯的十字路口
你看向左我看右
最后我们一直向前走
原来爱可以很挽留