有关夸赞政府的短句句子

1、心底无私天地宽。2、直笔才能写正字,清廉才敢谈人生。3、提得起,放得下,算得到,做得完,看得破,撇得开。4、老老实实工作,快快乐乐生活。5、居安思危,有备无患。6、踏实做人,认真做事。7、想事谋事实在做事,亲民爱民诚信为民。8、淡泊明志,宁静致远。9、壁立千仞,无欲则刚。10、廉洁从政为官,诚信服务为民。11、虚心竹有低头叶 傲骨梅无仰面花。12、史为民役,非以役民。13、淡泊人生蓄以明志,清廉处事方能致远。14、立下雄心,助民为乐。15、劲松立险处,正气显人格。16、脚踏实地,心气和平。17、海纳百川,有容乃大。18、认认真真工作,快快乐乐生活。19、仰畏天,俯畏人。20、无欲,无求。21、勤以为民,廉以养德。22、遇到工作不推托,碰到难题不害怕,对待得失不计较,面对成绩不骄傲。23、挑战自我,努力工作。24、敬岗爱业,恪守职责。25、以石悟道,借山省德。26、廉洁奉公,天地存正气。27、平平淡淡做人,实实在在做事。28、宁愿自己千辛万苦,不让群众一时为难。29、钱是身外之物,生不带来,死不带去。30、海纳百川,有容乃大。31、多一份信心,多一点耐心,把微笑带进教室,把爱心献给孩子。32、俭以养德,廉以立身。33、当政要兴一方,为政要敢创新,治政要求民安,施政要洁自身。34、真诚为人处事,淡泊名利地位。35、正直坦荡,表里如一。36、静以修身,鉴以养德。37、诚信做人,诚实做事。38、勤政出业绩,廉政出口碑。39、勤廉做事,诚信做人。40、竹因直而美,人因正而尊。41、副主任、镇残联理事长。42、为人以诚,做事以敬,修身以勤,为官以廉。43、无私天地大,实干路子宽。44、静以修身,俭以养廉。45、从自身做起,向榜样看齐。46、做人以诚为先,当政以廉为重。47、从警不忘百姓,掌权不忘廉政,做事不忘公平,为人不忘自重。48、惟清惟廉惟实,尽心尽职尽力。49、过平淡生活,写清白人生。50、党的宗旨在心间,群众利益高一切。51、清廉就是福。
关于英语b级作文的万能句子加分句型(附范文20篇)  在平平淡淡的学习、工作、生活中,大家都接触过比较经典的句子吧,根据语气的不同句子可以分为陈述句、疑问句、祈使句和感叹句。你知道什么样的句子才能算得上是好的句子吗?以下是小编整理的关于英语b级作文的万能句子加分句型,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。(点击对应目录可以直接查阅哦!)  英语b级作文的万能句子加分句型:  1、Spare no effort to + V (不遗余力的)  例句:We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.  我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。  2、Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V  例句:Nothing is more important than to receive education.  没有比接受教育更重要的事。  3、~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much.(再怎么强调...的重要性也不为过。)  例句:We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.  我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。  4、There is no denying that + S + V ...(不可否认的...)  例句:There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.  不可否认的,我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。  5、It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ (全世界都知道...)  例句:It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.  全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。  6、There is no doubt that + 句子~~ (毫无疑问的...)  例句:There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.  毫无疑问的我们的教育制度令人不满意。  7、An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的优点是...)  例句:An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any pollution.  使用太阳能的优点是它不会制造任何污染。  8、The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...)  例句:The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air./ The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.  我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。  9、So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子 (如此...以致于...)  例句:So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it.  时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。  10、Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S + V(虽然...)  例句:Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory. {by no means = in no way = on no account 一点也不}  虽然我们的国家富有,我们的生活品质绝对令人不满意。  11、The + ~er + S + V,  the + ~er + S + V  The + more + Adj/n + S + V,  the + more + Adj + S + V~~~(愈...愈...)  例句:The harder you work, the more progress you make.  你愈努力,你愈进步。  The more books we read, the more learned we become.  我们书读愈多,我们愈有学问。  12、By +Ving, ~~ can ~~ (借着...,..能够..)  例句:By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.  借着做运动,我们能够始终保持健康。  13、~~~ enable + Object(受词)+ to + V (..使..能够..)  例句:Listening to music enable us to feel relaxed.  听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。  14、On no account can we + V ~~~ (我们绝对不能...)  例句:On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.  我们绝对不能忽略知识的价值。  15、It is time + S + 过去式 (该是...的时候了)  例句:It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.  该是有关当局采取适当的措施来解决交通问题的时候了。  16、Those who ~~~ (...的人...)  例句:Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.违反交通规定的人应该受处罚。  17、There is no one but ~(没有人不...)  例句:There is no one but longs to go to college.  没有人不渴望上大学。  18、be + forced/compelled/obliged + to + V (不得不...)  例句:Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports.  既然考试迫在眉睫,我不得不放弃做运动。  19、It is conceivable that + 句子 (可想而知的)  It is obvious that + 句子 (明显的)  It is apparent that + 句子 (显然的)  例句:It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.  可想而知,知识在我们的一生中扮演一个重要的角色。  20、That is the reason why ~~~ (那就是...的原因)  例句:Summer is sultry. That is the reason why I don’t like it.  夏天很燠热。那就是我不喜欢它的原因。  21、For the past + 时间,S + 现在完成式...(过去...年来,...一直...)  例句:For the past two years, I have been busy preparing for the examination.  过去两年来,我一直忙着准备考试。  22、Since + S + 过去式,S + 现在完成式。  例句:Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.  自从他上高中,他一直很用功。  23、It pays to + V(...是值得的。)  例句:It pays to help others.  帮助别人是值得的。  24、be based on (以...为基础)  例句:The progress of the society is based on harmony.  社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。  25、the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)  the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)  例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen.  海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。  Mr. Chang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had.  张老师是我曾经遇到最仁慈的教师。  返回目录>>>  英语B级作文万能句型模板:  一、开头句型  1.As far as ...is concerned 就……而言 比如说:就我而言 As far as I am concerned  2.It can be said with certainty that... +从句 可以肯定地说......  3.As the proverb says, 正如谚语所说的, 可以用来引用名言名句  4.It has to be noticed that... 它必须注意到,...  5.Its generally recognized that... 它普遍认为...  6.Its likely that ... 这可能是因为...  7.Its hardly that... 这是很难的......  8.Theres no denying the fact that...毫无疑问,无可否认  9.Nothing is more important than the fact that... 没有什么比这更重要的是…  10.whats far more important is that... 更重要的是…  二、衔接句型  1.A case in point is ... 一个典型的例子是...  3.But the problem is not so simple. Therefore,+句子 ( 然而问题并非如此简单,所以……)  4.But its a pity that... 但遗憾的是… it’s a pity that….遗憾的是...  5.In spite of the fact that...尽管事实...... In spite of 尽管  6.Further, we hold opinion that... 此外,我们坚持认为,...  7.However , the difficulty lies in..+名词或者动名词 .然而,困难在于…  8.Similarly, we should pay attention to... 同样,我们要注意...  9.As it has been mentioned above...正如上面所提到的… (可以用来对前面所说的话进行补充说明)  10.In this respect, 从这个角度上  11.However, 然而…  三、结尾句型  1.I will conclude by saying... 最后我要说…  2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that...因此,我们有理由相信…  3.All things considered,总而言之 = In a word=In conclusion  It may be safely said that...它可以有把握地说......  4.Therefore, in my opinion,因此,在我看来,  5.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….通过以上讨论,我们可以得出结论…  6.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that….通过数据我们得到的结论是,....  7.It can be concluded from the discussion that...从中我们可以得出这样的结论  8.From my point of view, it would be better if...在我看来,如果……也许更好  四、举例句型  1. Here is one more example这里有不止一个的例子  2.Take … for example.就拿……为例子  五、常用于引言段的句型  1.Some people think that …. 有些人认为…  To be frank, I can not agree with their opinion for the reasons below. 坦率地说,我不能同意他们的意见,理由如下。  2.I believe the title statement is valid because…. 我认为这个论点是正确的,因为…  3.I cannot entirely agree with the idea that ….我无法完全同意….这一观点的说法…  4.Along with the development of…, more and more….随着……的发展,越来越多…  5.It is commonly/generally/widely/ believed /held/accepted/recognized that….它通常是认为…  6.As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the former/ the latter.就我而言,我完全同意前者/后者的观点。  六、表示比较和对比的常用句型和表达法  1.A is completely different from B. (A和B完全不同)  2.The difference between A and B is lies in +名词或者动名词 ( A和B不同的地方是...)  七、演绎法常用的句型  1.There are several reasons for…, but in general, they come down to three major ones.有几个原因……,但一般,他们可以归结为三个主要的。  2.Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective.有很多方法可以解决这个问题,但下面的可能是最有效的。 ( 可以用在保护环境等话题的作文)  4.Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows.一般来说,这些优势可以列举如下。  5.The reasons are as follows. ...的理由如下 (可以用来列举理由原因)  八、因果推理法常用句型  1.Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot. 由于阅读这本书,我们已经学到了很多。  2.If we read the book, we would learn a lot. 由于阅读这本书,我们已经学到了很多。  3.We read the book; as a result / therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this, weve learned a lot. 由于阅读这本书,我们已经学到了很多。  4.As a result of /Because of/Due to/Owing to reading the book, weve learned a lot. 由于阅读这本书,我们已经学到了很多。  九、常用过渡语  1. 表起始  first of all, to begin with, in my opinion, according to, so far, as far as  2. 表时间  first, at first, then, later, in the end, finally, afterwards, after that, since then, for the first time, at last, as soon as, the next moment, meanwhile, later on, soon, finally  3. 表空间  on the right/left, to the right/left of, on one side of… on the other side of…, at the foot/top/end of, in the middle/centre of, next to, far from, in front of  4. 表因果  for, because of, one reason is that… another reason is that…, thus, so, as a result (of)  5. 表转折  but, yet, however, after all, in fact, while, on the contrary, instead of, unlike, although, otherwise, nevertheless, in spite of, after all  6. 表列举  for example, such as, that is, like, as follows, in other words, and so on  7. 表推进  what’s more, on one hand… on the other hand…, in addition to, as well, still, also, in other words, not only…but also…, besides, furthermore, moreover  8. 表总结  in short, in a word, in general, in brief, in all, on the whole  十、常用的名言警句  1. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。  2. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难朋友才是真朋友。  3. A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。  4. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。  5. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大道通罗马。  6. Easier said than done. 说起来容易,做起来难。  7. Easy come, easy go. 来得快,去得快。  8. Every man has his weak side. 人人都有缺点。  9. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。  10. Look before you leap. 三思而后行。  11. Nothing in the world is difficult if you set your mind to it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。  12. A life without a friend is a life without a sun. 人若无友,就如同生命中没有太阳。  13. All things are difficult before they are easy. 万事开头难。  14. Always prepare for a rainy day. 未雨绸缪。  15. As you sow, so shall you reap. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。  16. I mi ght say that success is won by three things: first, effort; second, more effort; third, still more effort.成功要靠三件事才能赢得:努力,努力,再努力。  17. Don’t put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 有事莫推明天。  18. Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。  19. Bad news has wings. 好事不出门,坏事传千里。  20. Honesty is the best policy. 做人以诚信为本。  21. You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success. 你必须相信自己,这是成功的关键。  22. Don’t judge a man by his looks. 不可以貌取人。  十一、常用的重点句型  1. 提建议  had better (not) do 最好(不)做  how about / what about doing …怎么样?  I think you should do 我认为你应该…  I suggest that you should do 我建议你做…  If I were you, I would do…我要是你的话,我会做…  It’s best to do 最好做… 吧。  Why not do / why don’t you do…? 为什么不…  2. 表示喜欢和感兴趣  like / love doing  enjoy doing  be fond of doing 喜欢做…  be keen on n/doing 喜欢做…  prefer to do A rather than do B 宁愿做A也不愿做B  be interested in doing = show/ take great interest in n / doing 感兴趣  3. 努力做…  try to do努力做…  strive to do 努力做…  try one’s best to do= do one’s best to do 竭尽全力做…  make efforts to do = make every effort to do 尽力做…  do what sb can (do ) to do 尽力做…  spare no effort to do 不遗余力的做…  do what / everything sb. can to do 尽某人全力做…  4. 打算做… / 计划做…  intend / plan to do 打算做…  be going to do 打算/计划做…  decide to do 决定做…  determine to do决定做…  be determined to do决定做…  make up one’s mind to do下定决心做…  5. 表示想/希望  want to do = would like to do 想做…  hope to do 希望做…  expect to do 期待着做…  wish to do 希望做…  consider doing 考虑做…  返回目录>>>  英语b级作文开头万能句型:  1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……  There are different opinions among people as to ___.Some people suggest that____.  2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。  There is an old saying______.Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today。  3.现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。  Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____.What makes things worse is that______.  4.现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。  Nowadays,it is common to ______.Many people like ______because ______.Besides,______.  5.任何事物都是有两面性,……也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。  Everything has two sides and ______is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages。  6.关于……人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)……,在他们看来,……  People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person.Some people say that ______.To them,_____.  7.人类正面临着一个严重的问题……,这个问题变得越来越严重。  Man is now facing a big problem ______which is becoming more and more serious。  8.……已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。  ______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way。  9.……在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。  _____ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well。  10.根据图表/数字/统计数字的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出……。很显然……,但是为什么呢?  According to thefigure/number/statistics in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______while. Obviously,______,but why?  11、最近,…问题已引起人们的关注。  Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern。  12、互联网(可替换为手机)已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了一些严重的问题。  Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well。  13、如今,(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面对的问题了。  Nowadays,(overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face。  14、随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为…  With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that…  返回目录>>>  英语b级作文结尾万能句型:  1.至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为……  As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent.I think that ____.  2.总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来……  In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future。  3.但是,……和……都有它们各自的优势(好处)。例如,……,而……然而,把这两者相比较,我更倾向于(喜欢)……  But ______and ______have their own advantages.For example, _____, while_____.Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.  4.就我个人而言,我相信……,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因为……  Personally, I believe that_____.Consequently, Im confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______.  5.随着社会的发展,……因此,迫切需要……如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自己的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。  With the development of society, ______.So it“s urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better。  6.至于我(对我来说,就我而言),我认为……更合理。只有这样,我们才能……  For my part, I think it reasonable to_____.Only in this way can you _____.  7.对我来说,我认为有必要……原因如下:第一,……; 第二,……;最后……但同样重要的是……  In my opinion, I think it necessary to____.The reasons are as follows.First _____.Second ______.Last but not least,______.  8.在总体上很难说……是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于……的形势。然而,就我个人而言,我发现……  It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______.However, from a personal point of view find______.  9.综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论……  From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____.  10.如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是……  If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is_____.  返回目录>>>  英语b级作文:  范文1  Interest is the Best Teacher  Someone said “Interest is the best teacher”. Iquite agree with it. Interest can give you a great motivation and energy toachieve your goals.  I began to be crazy about tourism when I was alittle girl. I got interested in cultures and customs in particular. To meet mycuriosity, I read books on different cultures or countries. It seems to be thebest “meal” of a day. As a result, I become very familiar with the history andrelated culture of certain places. A person who is interested in something willdevote himself or herself to it. Therefore, interest is the best teacher inyour life.  兴趣是最好的老师  有人说:“兴趣是最好的老师”。我非常同意。兴趣会给你提供实现目标的动力和能量。  我很小的时候就对旅游感兴趣,尤其是文化和风俗。为了满足自己的好奇心,我阅读各种有关不同文化、不同国家的书籍。这是我每天最好的精神食粮。现在,我对很多地方的历史和相关文化都很熟悉。任何人,只要对某一方面感兴趣,都会全力投入的。所以说,兴趣是最好的老师。  范文2  Honesty is the Best Policy  There is anEnglishproverb which says“honesty is the best policy.”It tells us the important of honesty.What’s the meaning of this saying?In my opinion, it means if you are honest to others, they will be honest to you.But if you lie to others, they will lie to you in return.For example, if you always lie to your friends, then you will have a habit of telling lies.  When one day they know the truth, they will not trust you any longer.And you will lose all your friends in a near future.  诚实为上策  英国有句谚语说:“诚实为上策。”它告诉我们诚实的重要性。这句话是什么意思?在我看来,这意味着如果你对别人诚实,他们也会对你诚实。但如果你对别人撒谎,他们也会对你撒谎。例如,如果你总是对你的朋友撒谎,那么你就会养成说谎的习惯。  当有一天他们知道了真相,他们就不会再相信你了。在不久的将来,你会失去所有的朋友。  范文3  Money is Not Everything  Nowadays, some people think that money is everything.They think money is the most important thing in the world.They believe that they can get anything with money.ButIdon’t think so.Althoughmoney can buy a lot of things we need, there are a lot of wonderful things in the world that can’t be bought with money.For example, knowledge can’t be bought with money.One can’t be rich in knowledge unless he/she studies hard.  And as everybody knows, time can’t bought with money, either. No one can turn the wheel of time backwards.Once it goes by, it will never come back.  金钱不是万能的  现在,有些人认为钱就是一切。他们认为钱是世界上最重要的东西。他们认为用钱可以得到任何东西。但我不这么认为。虽然钱可以买到很多我们需要的东西,但世界上有很多美好的东西是用钱买不到的。例如,知识不能用金钱买到。一个人除非努力学习,否则不会有丰富的知识。  众所周知,时间也不能用钱买到。没有人能让时光之轮倒转。一旦过去了,就再也不会回来了。  范文4Dear Amy,  Thank you for your invitation to your home last night.Ienjoyed the food very much.Iwill hold a small party to celebrate my birthday on Nov 12th, andIwill invite a lot of friends to have dinner at my home, would you like to join us? Oh, there will also be a band to perform live music.Ithink it will be an exciting dance.Please be sure to come.Iam looking forward to your coming.  Yours,  Cynthia亲爱的艾米:  谢谢你昨晚邀请我去你家。我非常喜欢这些食物。我将在11月12日举行一个小聚会来庆祝我的生日,我将邀请很多朋友来我家吃饭,你愿意加入我们吗?哦,还会有乐队现场演奏音乐。我想这将是一场激动人心的舞会。请一定要来。我期待着你的到来。  你的,  辛西娅  范文5Dear Teacher,  Thanks for reading my asking for a sick leave.Iwent home by bike after school yesterday.Unfortunately,Ifell from my bike and got injured badly.Then,Iwas sent to hospital by a kind-hearted citizen in time.And the doctor suggestedIstay in bed for three days and have a good rest in order to make my injury recover quickly.Therefore, please allow me to be absent from class.And after three days,Iwould go to school.  Yours sincerely  Zhang Lin亲爱的老师,  谢谢你看我的病假申请。昨天放学后我骑自行车回家。不幸的是,我从自行车上摔了下来,伤得很重。然后,我被一个善良的市民及时送到了医院。医生建议我在床上休息三天,好好休息,以便使我的伤恢复得快。因此,请允许我缺课。三天后,我就要去上学了。  你的真诚  张林  范文6Dear Editor,  I’m writing to tell you about a discussion we’ve had about whether the students should take physical exercise.  60% of the studentsthinkthey should take all kinds of exercise every day, such as doing morning exercise, playing table tennis and playing basketball, but not spend too much time on them.Exercise builds their body and reduces lots of diseases.  On the other hand, 40% of the students believe taking exercise is a waste of time and it makes people feel tired.After having sports, they are too excited to study and it’s possible to be hurt in sports.  Yours sincerely  Li Hua亲爱的编辑:  我写信是想告诉你我们关于学生是否应该进行体育锻炼的讨论。  60%的学生认为他们应该每天做各种各样的运动,比如做早操,打乒乓球和打篮球,但不要花太多时间在这些运动上。运动锻炼身体,减少许多疾病。  另一方面,40%的学生认为锻炼是浪费时间,它使人感到疲倦。运动后,他们太兴奋了,无法学习,很可能在运动中受伤。  你的真诚  李华  范文7Dear Sir or Madam:  I am writing to ask for information about training courses in automobile repair that your Vocation Repair Center offers. I enjoy working with cars and would like to train to be a mechanic.  I would like to take the course from September to December but I can only study in the evenings because I have a full?time learning course in my college.  I would appreciate if you send me details and an application form.  Yours sincerely,  Jiang Peng尊敬的先生/女士:  我写信是想咨询一下你们职业修理中心提供的汽车修理培训课程的信息。我喜欢和汽车打交道,想成为一名机械师。  我想在9月到12月上这门课,但我只能在晚上学习,因为我有一个满的假期。时间学习课程在我的大学。  如果您能寄给我详细资料和申请表,我将不胜感激。  你的真诚,  江彭  范文8Dear Snoopy,  I am greatly honored to formally invite you to participate in Mr. Guo Jing’s wedding ceremony with Ms. Huang Rong to be held at Beijing Grand Hotel from 8 to 10 p.m. on April 1, 2007.  As you are a close friend of us, we would very much like you to attend the celebration and share our joy. The occasion will start at seven o’clock in the evening, with the showing of their wedding ceremony. This will be followed by a dinner party. At around ten, we will hold a small musical soiree, at which a band will perform some works by Bach and Strauss.  If you do not have any prior appointment on April 1, we look forward to the pleasure of your company.Yours sincerely,  Li Ming亲爱的史努比,  我非常荣幸地正式邀请您参加郭靖先生与黄蓉女士于2007年4月1日晚8点至10点在北京大饭店举行的婚礼。  你是我们的好朋友,我们非常希望你能来参加我们的庆祝活动,分享我们的喜悦。婚礼将于晚上7点开始,届时将播放他们的婚礼。随后将举行晚宴。十点左右,我们将举行一个小型音乐晚会,乐队将演奏巴赫和施特劳斯的一些作品。  如果您在4月1日没有任何预约,我们期待您的光临。你的真诚,李明  范文9  People can’t imagine life without water. Without it, the earth we live on would be a dead one. There would be no trees, no crops, no animals and no people. So water is considered to be next to oxygen in importance.  Although nearly three quarters of the earths surf-ace is covered with water, it is sea water and undrinkable. The demand for water is increasing, while water resources are scarce. Agricultural production needs enormous amounts of water, so does industry. Besides, the rapid growth of population makes it more and more difficult for people to survive because of the water shortage. So water shortage has become one of the most serious problems.  Fortunately, people have realized this pressing problem and are trying to find ways to salve it. First, people are urged to economize on water. Second, measures are taken to protect water resources. Third, circulating water is used for industrial purposes over and over in factories and treated sewage water is used for irrigation in farming land.  人们无法想象没有水的生活。没有它,我们生活的地球将是一个死气沉沉的。没有树木,没有庄稼,没有动物,也没有人。所以水被认为是仅次于氧的重要物质。  虽然近四分之三的地球表面被水覆盖,但它是海水,不能饮用。对水的需求不断增加,而水资源却十分稀缺。农业生产需要大量的水,工业也是如此。此外,人口的快速增长使得人们越来越难以生存,因为水资源短缺。因此,水资源短缺已成为最严重的问题之一。  幸运的是,人们已经意识到这个紧迫的问题,并正在努力寻找解决办法。首先,人们被敦促节约用水。二是采取措施保护水资源。第三,循环水被工厂反复用于工业目的,处理过的污水被用于农田灌溉。  范文10Dear,  I am writing this letter to apologize to you for my failing to.  The reason is that.I am sorry that I cannot finish in time,but is it possible that I make up the loss by ? If so,I will put everything else aside to.  I do hope that you can understand my situation and accept my apology.  Yours sincerely,  Wang Lin亲爱的,  我写这封信是为了向你道歉。  原因是。很抱歉我不能按时完成,但我是否可以弥补损失?如果是这样,我将把其他一切都放在一边。  我希望你能理解我的处境,接受我的道歉。  你的真诚,  王林  范文11Dear,  My name is,and I am. I have made up my mind to write to you in the hope that you can furnish me with the information regarding.  At the present I am preparing / doing,and am in lack of that is crucial for the work / project / program. Therefore,it would be of great help if I can have your help for. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience as I have to soon.  I am praying for your reply with full appreciation.  Yours sincerely,  Wang Lin亲爱的,  我的名字是,我就是。我已决定写信给你,希望你能提供我有关……的信息。  目前我正在准备/做/缺少对工作/项目/计划至关重要的东西。因此,如果我能得到你的帮助,那将是很大的帮助。请尽快回复我,因为我必须尽快回复。  我满怀感激地祈祷您的回复。  你的真诚,  王林  范文12  Killing Time Indoors  Nowadays a growing number of people, especiallythe 20s or 30s, tend to stay indoors for most of their spare time, especially on holidays. Somespend the majority of the time online chatting, blogging, shopping, dating or playing computergames. Some sit with their eyes glued to the television screen, day and night.  Peoples opinions vary when it comes to this way of killing time. A great number of people maintain that staying indoors is cheap, comfortable, and most importantly, very safe. Others,however, frown upon staying indoors for too long. They are worried that lack of physical exercise and face-to-face communication with others will do harm to peoples body and mind.  Personally, I dont think staying indoors for most of the day should be advocated. Instead,people in all ages, their physical conditions permitting, should be encouraged to spend more time outdoors. The brilliant sunshine, the pleasant green space, the interactions with other people, etc. are all good for peoples health, both physically and psychologically.  在室内消磨时间  如今,越来越多的人,尤其是20多岁或30多岁的人,倾向于在室内度过大部分业余时间,尤其是在假期。有些人把大部分时间花在网上聊天、写博客、购物、约会或玩电脑游戏上。有些人日夜盯着电视屏幕坐着。  当谈到这种消磨时间的方式时,人们的意见各不相同。许多人认为呆在室内便宜、舒适,最重要的是,非常安全。然而,也有人不喜欢在室内待太久。他们担心缺乏体育锻炼和与他人面对面的交流会对人们的身心造成伤害。  就我个人而言,我不认为应该提倡大部分时间呆在室内。相反,应该鼓励各个年龄段的人,在身体条件允许的情况下,花更多的时间在户外。灿烂的阳光,宜人的绿地,与他人的互动等等,都对人们的身体和心理健康有益。  范文13  It’s said that our world is like a village. That is to say that nowadays one can easily get in touch with other people all around the world. By plane, you can appear in other  hemispheres within hours; through television you can be informed vividly and timely about all events inside and outside your country. Its no longer a dream to see and talk to a person on the other side of the world. Therefore, the world seems to become smaller.  What makes possible communications throughout the world? First, the invention of modern means of transportation contributes a lot to human activities in the world. Secondly, the application of satellite technology, which is thought of as the most  significant breakthrough in human history, helps to convey signals of television and radio from one place to another. Finally, the change is also partly due to modem civilization brought about by modern industry, which has produced televisions, computers and many other useful machines.  有人说我们的世界就像一个村庄。也就是说,现在人们可以很容易地与世界各地的人取得联系。乘飞机,你可以出现在其他地方  数小时内完成半球;通过电视,你可以生动、及时地了解国内外发生的所有事件。与世界另一端的人见面并交谈已不再是梦想。因此,世界似乎变得越来越小。  是什么使全世界的通信成为可能?首先,现代交通工具的发明为世界上的人类活动做出了很大的贡献。其次,卫星技术的应用,这被认为是最多的  人类历史上的重大突破,有助于将电视和广播信号从一个地方传递到另一个地方。最后,这种变化也部分是由于现代工业带来的现代文明,现代工业生产了电视、电脑和许多其他有用的机器。  范文14Dear Sir,  I am happy that the refrigerator we ordered last week has arrived on time. But it is a great pity that we find there is something wrong with the refrigeration facilities.  After we used it for several days. we found that food stored in the refrigerating compartment turned bad quickly. When we finally decided to take the temperature in it, we were surprised to find it was around 15℃, far from the standard temperture range from 0℃ to 9℃.  This problem has affected our normal life. Would you please let me know whether or not you can send a repairman as soon as possible? I hope that my problem will get your kind consideration.  Yours faithfully,  Li Ming亲爱的先生,  我很高兴我们上周订购的冰箱按时到了。但非常遗憾的是,我们发现制冷设备有问题。  在我们用了几天之后。我们发现存放在冰箱里的食物很快就坏了。当我们最终决定测量它的温度时,我们惊讶地发现它在15℃左右,与0℃到9℃的标准温度范围相去甚远。  这个问题已经影响了我们的正常生活。请让我知道你们是否能尽快派人来修理?我希望我的问题能得到您的考虑。  你忠实的,  李明  范文15Dear Mrs. Smith,  My name is Chen cheng. I am a final student of Anhui Agricultural University. I am currently seeking employment in which I could make full use of my English language skills. For this reason, I would be interested in any job vacancies available in your company. I am confident and enthusiastic, so although I have little work experience, I believe that my personal qualities will allow me to make a valuable contribution to your company.  I wish to work for Haier in particular because as a newly opened joint venture company in Hefei, I feel you could offer me the chance to work among Chinese and overseas employees in a modern and friendly environment.  I enclose my curriculum vitae; I am available for interview at any time. If there are no positions available at this time, I would be most grateful. If my application could be considered for future vacancies.  Yours sincerely,  Chen cheng尊敬的Smith女士:  我的名字叫陈诚。我是安徽农业大学的期末学生。我目前正在寻找一份可以充分利用我的英语技能的工作。因此,我对贵公司的任何职位空缺都感兴趣。我充满自信和热情,所以虽然我没有什么工作经验,但我相信我的个人素质会让我为贵公司做出宝贵的贡献。  我特别想为海尔工作,因为作为一家在合肥新开的合资公司,我觉得你们可以给我一个机会,让我在一个现代友好的环境中与中国和海外员工一起工作。  随函附上我的简历;我随时可以接受面试。如果目前没有职位,我将不胜感激。如果我的申请可以考虑以后的空缺。  您诚挚的:  陈诚  范文16Dear,  I am sure it will come as no surprise that I wish to resign my position as . Though I have enjoyed working with you and other colleagues in the company / organization, there are a few reasons that force me to give up my current work.  For one thing, . For another, . Moreover / Besides / In addition, .  I appreciate the plenty of help and encouragement from you constantly, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience thus caused. I promise that I will stay through the next month to help you find a replacement for my position.  Sincerely yours,  Li Ming亲爱的:  我相信,我想辞去我的职务也就不足为奇了。尽管我很喜欢和你以及公司/组织中的其他同事一起工作,但有几个原因迫使我放弃目前的工作。  一方面另一方面。此外。  我感谢您不断给予我的帮助和鼓励,对于由此给我带来的不便,我深表歉意。我保证我会呆到下个月,帮你找到一个替代我职位的人。  真诚的你,  李明  范文17Dear Lily,  Thank you very much for the invitation to your birthday party this Saturday evening. But unfortunately I am not able to take part in it, because I have to play a football match this Saturday afternoon. As you know, I am a member of the football team in our university. This weekend we will have matches with all the other universities in Shanghai. We have already been preparing for a few months. I dont know how long my match will last. So I cant come to your party. I wish you a very happy birthday. Have a good time and a lot of fun!  Best regards,  Hongli亲爱的莉莉:  非常感谢你邀请我参加本周六晚上你的生日聚会。但不幸的是,我不能参加,因为这个星期六下午我有一场足球比赛。如你所知,我是我们大学足球队的一员。这个周末我们将和上海所有其他大学进行比赛。我们已经准备了几个月了。我不知道我的婚姻能维持多久。所以我不能来参加你的聚会了。祝你生日快乐!祝你玩得开心,玩得开心!  最好的问候,  宏力  范文18Dear,  I am writing to express my views concerning.In the first place, I would like to say thank you for the help and everything else you have been offering to us.Meanwhile, I also want to make some advice to better.  Firstly, we have found that.Secondly, we want to.Finally, we hope that.  I am looking forwards to your consideration about my proposals.Thanks in advance for that.  Yours sincerely,  Wang Lin亲爱的,  我写信是想表达我对……的看法。首先,我想对您提供给我们的帮助和其他一切表示感谢。同时,我也想给大家提一些建议。  首先,我们发现。其次,我们想。最后,我们希望。  我期待着您考虑我的建议。提前谢谢你。  你的真诚,  王林  范文19Dear Mike,  I know it isn’t easy for you to learn Chinese.But practice makes perfect.I think you should practice speaking and listening. I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner. Watching Chinese movies can also help a lot,too. As for grammar, I suggest you to take lots of grammar notes in every class. Chinese is very useful and I hope you will get an A in your Chinese learning.  Yours,  Wang Lin亲爱的迈克:  我知道学习汉语对你来说不容易。但是熟能生巧。我认为你应该练习口语和听力。我认为做大量的听力练习是成为一个好的语言学习者的秘诀之一。看中国电影也有很大帮助。至于语法,我建议你每节课都做大量的语法笔记。中文很有用,我希望你的中文学习能得A。  你的,  王林  范文20Dear Jason,  Hello, Im your best Im very glad to have received the letter you sent me last week, I have been thinking about the question you asked from my point of view, you can choose to come to China after finishing your.  For one Chinas development over the past 30 years offers question of job opportunities for the Whats more, what you are studying is badly needed in China In fact, many big companies in our city are hoping to hire people like.  for another reason, china is a country with so different culture and traditions from the west that many foreigners enjoy living and working here, why not come and join them?  Im sure you will adapt to the environment quickly, if you come here, I will do what I can to help So what are you waiting for?  Im looking forward to your.  Yours  lihua亲爱的杰森:  你好,我是你最好的,我很高兴收到了你上周给我的信,我一直在从我的角度考虑你问的问题,你可以选择来中国完成你的。  一方面,中国过去30年的发展为我们提供了大量的就业机会,而且,你们所学的专业在中国是非常需要的。事实上,我们城市的许多大公司都希望雇佣像我这样的人。  另一个原因是,中国是一个与西方文化和传统如此不同的国家,许多外国人喜欢在这里生活和工作,为什么不来加入他们呢?  我相信你会很快适应环境的,如果你来这里,我会尽我所能来帮助你。你还在等什么?  我期待着你的。  你的  李华  返回目录>>>  英语作文加分的100个好句子:  1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.  在这个迅速发展的世界里,对每个人来说,学好英语是非常重要的。  2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.  你工作越努力,你取得的进步就越大。  (1)The+比较级..., the+比较级...  (2)比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)  3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.  如果每个人都为保护环境做出贡献,世界会变得更加美好。  类似的句型还有:If necessary…, they can…  4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.  记忆新单词最好的方法是每天操练这些单词。  5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic  我的家庭气氛温馨和睦。  6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.  人们为什么选择生活在城市的原因是因为城市的生活更方便、更多彩。  7. I had a great first impression of American people.  我对美国人民有了很好的第一印象。  8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.  我们对自己解决问题的能力有足够的信心。  9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.  随着现代科技的迅速发展,互联网已经成为生活和工作中必不可少的一部分。  10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.  大家应该尽可能的多读书。  11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.  由于实施了改革开放政策,中国变得更加繁荣了。  12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.  我们都需要呼吸清新的空气,我们都需要饮用洁净的水,我们都需要绿地来享受。  13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.  让我们一起努力把世界变得更加美好。  14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.  我们应该充分利用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。  15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.  我们应该养成一个好习惯,明智地利用时间。  16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?  我的确想知道的是,他是否会在下个月出国。  17. Television is harmful to developing minds.  电视不利于开发心智。  18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized  孩子们都有很大的潜能,而父母却没有意识到这一点。  19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.  在过去的10年里,我们学校发生了巨大的变化。  20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.  那些花更多时间和家人在一起的人通常会更健康更幸福。  21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.  这份工作太辛苦,差点使我半途而废。  (1)直接使用:so… that…  The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.  这份工作太辛苦、太无聊,而且没完没了,这使我非常累,差点半途而废。  (2)能够增加句子层次的高级连词还有:  (Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)  22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.  生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂,始建于1980年。  23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.  我们可以向世界每个地方发电子邮件的电子阅览室,对老师和同学都同样开放。  24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.  我感觉我会是你们公司所需要的人。  25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇:increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.  工人和工程师的数量已超过了2000人,而且他们有80%都是大学学历。  26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.  在校园内,学生拥有手机的趋势在不断增长。  27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.  现今,在农村地区还有很多孩子失学。我认为原因之一就是他们的家庭太贫困,而无法供应他们上学。  28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.  人们应该增加对儿童教育的重视,因为他们会在祖国的未来扮演重要的角色。  29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.  到2008年,我们会看到北京像花园一样,有着更加清澈的河水和碧透的天空。  30. How nice to hear from you again.  能再次收到你的来信真是太好了。  31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.  敬盼早日回复。  I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.  我期待与你早日相见。  32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.  如果你有什么问题和请求只管跟我说。  33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.  不管你将来做什么,英语都是最重要的。  34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.  没有什么比接受教育更重要的事了。  35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.  毫无疑问,玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。  36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.  显然,早该采取一些积极的措施来解决问题。  37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.  自从他上高中,他一直很用功。  38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.  我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。  39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.  吸烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。  40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.  有句名言说道:风暴使树木深深扎根。  41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.  很荣幸给你介绍我的一位好朋友,刘翔。  42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.  出于英语教师世家的她,对英语有着特别的兴趣。  43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.  我充分认识到英语对我的未来是多么的重要。  44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!  我觉得电子字典很方便,但会使人们变懒。  45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.  总之,出国留学的优点要大于它的缺点。  46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.  现在,我想这真是一次成功的经历,并且我完全理解了劳动的意义。  47.Before giving my opinion, I think it is essential to look at the argument of both sides.  在给出我的观点之前,我想有必要看看双方的论据。  48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.  如果你有空闲时间我的家乡做客,我会非常乐意做你的导游。  49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.  如今,老师和家长都对学生上网现象极为担心。  50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.  对于该问题的看法因人而异。  51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.  我们被赋予新的机会和面临着新的挑战。  52. Thank you for your consideration.  感谢你的体谅。  53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.  我衷心感谢你为我和我家人所做的一切。  We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study.  如果你帮助我们小孩学英语,我们将感激不尽。  54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.  我们永远都不会忘记在一起度过的日子。  55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.  很多人开始意识到锻炼的重要性了。  56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th, starting at 3:30p.m.  报告将在10月12日3:30在报告厅举行。  57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.  学生应该知道如何利用他们的时间。  58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.  我厌倦了日复一日地做一些例行公事。  59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.  征服英语不亚于征服一座高山,都需要决心,勇气和毅力。  60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.  我对我们队在运动会上的表现感到失望。  61. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.  到目前为止,我对我们取得的成绩很是满意。  62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.  这个城市位于长江畔。  63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.  两星期前收到了你的来信,我真是太高兴了。  64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.  我写信是为了了解更多去伦敦旅行的信息。  65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.  最近,我们班展了开一场讨论,是关于中学生是否有必要带手机去上学。  66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.  我不知道你是否方便多告诉我一些有关旅行的事。  67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.  可以肯定,如果开车的人少一些,空气污染就一定会减少。  68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.  我个人认为教师是世界上最重要的职业。  69. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.  我们无法想象没有纯净的水,这个世界会变成生么样子。  70. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.  当我沿着公园路往东走的时候,有一个老人在街的另一边从公园里走出来。  71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.  在大城市,有更多的学校和医院供人们使用。  72. Some people think that we should read extensively.  有一些人认为,我们应该有选择性地阅读。  73.In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you studies abroad.  在我看来,你结束留学后应该回国。  74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.  另一个原因,我认为你回国可以更方便地照顾你日渐年迈的父母。  75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.  我们学校通常下午四点下课。  76. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s lecture on American history.  我很抱歉,明天我不能参加那场关于美国历史的演讲。  77. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.  花在教育锻炼上的时间是25分钟,只有12分钟的时间用来做家务。  78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.  你可能忘了昨天下午你花钱买了其他东西。  79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.  好习惯是成功的捷径。  80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.  那个年轻的小男孩深深地感动着我,因为我相信雷锋一直活在我们的心中。  81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.  很多新的楼房建了起来,路也都拓宽了。  82. It is more than ten months since we last met.  从我们上次见面到现在已经有十个多月了。  83. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.  每天帮助我复习功课,你真是太好了。  84. Nothing can live without air and water.  没有空气和水,任何东西都不能生存。  85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.  我宁愿住在农村,而不愿住在城市。  86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.  应阻止人们往河里扔脏东西。  87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.  彼得每月留出一点钱以便购买一辆新汽车。  88. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.  为了看完这本书,琳达直到午夜才睡。  89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.  早睡早起有益于健康。  90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.  越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性。  91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.  布朗女士是一个澳大利亚的老师,她有一头金黄色的头发和一双蓝色的眼睛,她去过中国的各个地方。  92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.  5月8日,星期天,我们将会参观拥有400多年悠长历史的北京。  93. I think students should balance well between work and study.  我认为学生应该平衡好工作和学习两方面。  94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.  在我们的生命中,友谊其中的一种非常珍贵的感情。  95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever.(适用于自编名言)  不言而喻,青春一去不复返。  96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.  最后而又很重要的一点,它必定给市民带来福利。  97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.  随着日益迅速的经济发展,更多的问题受到我们的关注。  98. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern  保护森林引发人们的广泛关注.  99. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…  就我而言,我赞同…的观点  100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.  不仅仅是为了我们,更是为了我们的后代,政府和普通市民应该联合起来,使这个世界变成更美好的家园。  返回目录>>>【英语b级作文的万能句子加分句型】相关文章:考研英语作文万能句型08-16英语四级作文万能句型06-17初三英语万能句型09-17英语求职信的万能句型10-24英语四级给出原因的万能句型11-23四级英语作文万能句子08-19英语作文正文的写作句型12-22英语语法it的句型10-24高考英语作文万能句子06-09

我要回帖

更多关于 夸赞政府的短句 的文章

随机推荐