Enzymedica, Pro-Bio, Guaranteed Potency Probiotic, 90 Capsules -
You purchased this item on
Enzymedica, Pro-Bio, Guaranteed Potency Probiotic, 90 Capsules
Our Price:
$13.61 (24)
Earn 5% Loyalty Credit
Loyalty Program
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
-&&Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Add to Cart
Add to Wish List
Enzymedica, Pro-Bio, Guaranteed Potency Probiotic, 90 Capsules
Expiration Date:? Apr 2018
Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or &best used before& date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:? 0.21 lbs
Shipping Weight
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
Product Code:
Package Quantity:
90 Capsules
Dimensions:
4.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 in,
Customers Also Browsed
Product Overview
Description
The Enzyme Experts
Supportive
#1 Selling Enzyme Brand
Dietary Supplement
Vegetarian
Guaranteed-Potency Probiotic
8 strains of probiotics provide 10 Billion CFUs per single-dose capsule
Retains potency at room temperature
A balanced environment of intestinal flora keeps the digestive system performing optimally, eliminating discomforts like irregularity and occasional gas and bloating.
Pro-Bio capsules are formulated to survive the acidic
environment of the stomach, ensuring active probiotic function in the small intestine. The bacterial strains contained in Pro-Bio have been shown to promote a healthy microflora balance in the intestinal tract, aiding digestion and supporting immune function.
Suggested Use
1 capsule daily with water. Best if taken on an empty stomach one hour before or two hours after a meal.
Other Ingredients
100% vegetarian capsule (gellan gum, cellulose, water).
Contains No egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
No fillers added.
Keep avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Enzymedica
does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology
Please keep out of reach of children
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Targeted Delivery Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Guaranteed Potency
10 Billion CFU
Proprietary Blend of:
Bacillus Subtilis
L. Paracasei
L. Acidophilus
L. Bulgaricus
L. Plantarum
L. Rhamnosus
L. Salivarius
**Daily Value Not Established
iHerb Customer Reviews
Top Positive Review
Excellent product!
on Jan 23, 2007
I have used several products from this company and this is one of the best! It has helped my family with food allergies, and helped with digestive issues. It has a long shelf life and has an enteric coating to assist in delivering the bacteria to the intestines. It does not have to be refridgerated making it very convenient.
6 people found this helpful
Top Positive Review
Verified Purchase
Excellent product!
on Jan 23, 2007
I have used several products from this company and this is one of the best! It has helped my family with food allergies, and helped with digestive issues. It has a long shelf life and has an enteric coating to assist in delivering the bacteria to the intestines. It does not have to be refridgerated making it very convenient.
Was this review helpful to you?
My favorite probiotic!
on Aug 09, 2016
This is the best probiotic that I've used. No fillers, just straight strands of needed probiotics. I love Enzymedica because they are a quality brand that don't add all the junk to their products. I also purchase digestive enzymes from them. These probiotics give a large amount of each strand so that you can maintain healthy gut bacteria, which is crucial to wellness and our immunity in general. I tolerate these without issue, even though I have a very sensitive system. I find that I eliminate with ease each morning when I am taking ProBio. I know they are a bit more expensive than other brands, but it is worth it. You truly get what you pay for and these have eliminated so many symptoms that other brands have failed to do. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!
Verified Purchase
Outstanding
on Jul 05, 2016
One of very few probiotic products that is pure, with no added junk. This allows me to use it for sinus infections: I mix the contents of one capsule with 1/4 cup of pure water, and spray the mixture into my sinuses. FWIW, my sinus problems are Candida-related. Also, I use Pro-Bio to make my own yogurt.
Verified Purchase
GOOD STANDARD
on Nov 21, 2015
I find all Enzymedica products excellent. I like this one, but it is only ten billion a capsule where the Healthy Origins is 30.
Verified Purchase
Impressive results in just two days
on Dec 19, 2014
Impressive results in just two days. Spent several years with chronic diarrhea both day and night. 10 or more bowel movements every 24 hours.
I take 3 capsules every night and since the second day but I still have loose stools just go to the bathroom once the banter, another day and another night.
Verified Purchase
Great vegan probiotic
on Mar 31, 2014
Will probably buy again.
Verified Purchase
Was this review helpful to you?您要找的是不是:
n. [生化]酶原
[pr??'enza?m]
[pro'?n,za?m]
n. [生化] 酶原
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ pr?u'enzaim ]
any of a group of compounds that are inactive precursors of enzymes and require some change (such as the hydrolysis of a fragment that masks an active enzyme) to become active
以上来源于:
[pr?u'enzaim]
【生物化学】酶原(=zymogen)
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/pr??'?nza?m/
the inacti zymogen 酶原
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
n. 名(在姓之前)
[pr??'enza?m]
[pro'?n,za?m]
n. [生化] 酶原
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ pr?u'enzaim ]
any of a group of compounds that are inactive precursors of enzymes and require some change (such as the hydrolysis of a fragment that masks an active enzyme) to become active
以上来源于:
[pr?u'enzaim]
【生物化学】酶原(=zymogen)
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/pr??'?nza?m/
the inacti zymogen 酶原
n. [生化]酶原
Results MMP-3 proenzyme protein could be detected in normal rat liver.
结果在正常大鼠肝组织中有MMP -3的酶原表达。
MMP-3 proenzyme protein expression could be detected in normal rat liver.
在正常大鼠肝组织中有MMP - 3的酶原表达。
The results of the experiment indicated that the essential of germination was a process of releasing multi-enzyme from proenzyme active substances.
通过实验可知:糙米发芽实质是酶活体被激活释放多酶的过程。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 enzymes 的文章

随机推荐