网上我卖的东西很大像床、拍桌子表情包……,是包...

摆摊用折叠床好还是折叠桌好,我卖的是小夜灯,绝大多数都是小孩子玩的东西?_百度宝宝知道用英语介绍我的房间快..我的房间很大,很漂亮...要有中文哦.有床,窗户,电脑.桌子书架.可以把什么东西在什么上面.例..The baseball is under the tabie_作业帮
用英语介绍我的房间快..我的房间很大,很漂亮...要有中文哦.有床,窗户,电脑.桌子书架.可以把什么东西在什么上面.例..The baseball is under the tabie
用英语介绍我的房间快..我的房间很大,很漂亮...要有中文哦.有床,窗户,电脑.桌子书架.可以把什么东西在什么上面.例..The baseball is under the tabie
I have a small room of my own.The room is decorated with a lot of posters of teen idols.In front of the window there is a desk and a chair.I spend a lot of time in there on learning.I have a bookshelf in the corner.It's getting heavier month after month,because I like to buy books,some of them I haven't even read yet.And last but not least there is my comfortable bed in which I have spent more than one third of my lifetime.Anyway,I like my room.I prefer staying in it to going outside.我有一间自己的小房间.这个房间被装饰了许多青春偶像的海报.窗前有一张桌子和一张椅子.我花很多在那儿学习.墙角那儿我有一个书橱.它一个月比一个月重,因为我喜欢买书,其中许多我甚至还没读过.最后要说的但却很重要的是我舒服的床,我在上面已经度过生命中超过三分之一的时间了.不管怎样,我喜欢我的房间.我宁可待在房间里也不愿出去.
你的房间有什么?英语翻译6.椅子在床的旁边7.我的身份证在书桌上8.My black hat is on the bed1.沙发后面有书架 2.双肩包在床上 3.电脑在桌子上 4.书在桌子上 5.椅子在桌子的前面_作业帮
英语翻译6.椅子在床的旁边7.我的身份证在书桌上8.My black hat is on the bed1.沙发后面有书架 2.双肩包在床上 3.电脑在桌子上 4.书在桌子上 5.椅子在桌子的前面
英语翻译6.椅子在床的旁边7.我的身份证在书桌上8.My black hat is on the bed1.沙发后面有书架 2.双肩包在床上 3.电脑在桌子上 4.书在桌子上 5.椅子在桌子的前面
1. The bookshelf is behind of sofa 2. Double shoulder pack is on bed
3. Computer is on the table 4. The book is on the table 5. The chair is in front of the desk6. The chair is beside of the bed7. My ID card is on the desk8.我的黑色帽子在床上.

我要回帖

更多关于 我的床很大 的文章

随机推荐