英语四级作文作文 你的服装店(jessica ...

我的服装店英文作文共计3篇
我的服装店英文作文
我的服装店英文作文
我的服装店英文作文一:Clothing store(546字)We have heard very familiar with the clothing store, which is the amount you-sew clothing.
I have a dream that in the future to open a clothing store of their own, sound equipment, a comfortable environment for people, not very high, is sufficient.
In my mind, clothing stores, not just the production of clothing, only to the people of the United States and a reflection of my thinking is, I have to let everyone through their clothing did not reflect all confident, happy Life, happy to spend every day in order to put on clothing to change views.
I am confident that I will succeed, I will change the meaning of clothing, but to reflect all of the United States.
我的服装店英文作文二:服装店(502字)Welcome to my Clothes Store. My Clothes Store is selling many nice and cheap clothes. A pair of shoes is only forty dollars. There are three different colors including white, blue and yellow. There are also many different kinds of dresses. There are black, green and red dresses. The price of a dress is ten dollars. Red, while and yellow sweaters are sold at fifteen dollars. White and blue shirts are sold at ten dollars. Different hats including black, red and white ones are sold at six dollars. Lastly, we sell bags at fifty dollars and glasses at twenty dollars. Why are you waiting? Come and shop here!
我的服装店英文作文三:Mary's Clothes Store sale(306字)Come and buy your clothes at Mary's Clothes Store.We have many good things at very good prices.Do you need T-shirts?We have T-shirts in all colors are on sale for only $$10 each.Do you like skirt?We have red skirt for only $$8 each.We also have biue pants for $$15.For boys,we have socks for only $$1 each pair. Come and see for yourself at Mary's Clothes Store!我的服装店英语作文-1
服装店常用英语_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。服装店常用英语 Hello! Come in ...It just suits me,I&ll take it. 这件衣服正合我身,我买了。 How much ...
日常英语口语关于服装店里英文表达_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。日常英语口语:...I'd like a suit. I need a shirt. 我想买件套装。 我要买一件衬衫。 ...
我爱服装店_小学作文_小学教育_教育专区。我爱服装店崇高路小学 五一班 吕玉宁 “什么,又要我给你买衣服呀?你还有那么多衣服,还要买 衣服……” 。呦,这是什...
7. .以 My Favorite…为题,写一篇短文 我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为...9. 为你自己的服装店写一张广告。 Sale at Meili Clothes Store Come and ...
我的任务英语作文_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。My Task Today, my mother gives me a task when she leaves home, she asks me to clean the house...
一定要背的经典英语作文36篇_高三英语_英语_高中...提高英语的方法 我和我的的同学莉莉是我们英语班上...我记得有一天他带我们到一家别致的咖啡店, 并告诉...
味道很好,我感觉真的 很累但是快乐。 2.根据调查结果写一篇短文 Here are the...我们城市最好的服装店是希望服装店。它有最好的质 量和它是最受欢迎的。至于...
人教版7上英语作文汇总_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Sunrise English Training Center...作文: 王丽的妈妈在民生街(Mingsheng Street)的“贝贝服装店”今天开业了。里面...
高考英语作文看图作文_高中作文_高中教育_教育专区。3eud 教育网 http://www....(字数:120 左右) 提示: 事情发生在一家服装店,我买了一件衣服,不合适要退换...
七年级上册英语作文 1、向同学们介绍一下你自己吧。包括:姓名、年龄、性别、你...7、天天服装店开张了。请你根据表格提示的内容写一篇 80 词左右 的广告。 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐