积分/帖子:9689
连续签到天数:1
全部签到天数:1
注册时间:
手机型号:
状态: 离线
原帖由 qiao1009 于
14:50 发表
我手机imei209 呵呵,你的证书,签名工具,还有你要的二个文件(已经签名)都放在这里了!
你下了附件解压就可以了
&&下载次数: 45
UID 3289372
财富值 33825
好评度 119
交易信用 0
荣誉卸任管理组
积分/帖子:9689
连续签到天数:1
全部签到天数:1
注册时间:
手机型号:
不会再给我发信息吧!!!!呵
UID 486247
交易信用 0
积分/帖子:5
连续签到天数:0
全部签到天数:0
注册时间:
手机型号:
我也想要个证书和签名软件
我也想要个证书和签名软件,我手机的序列号是:778,也帮我做个证书吧,谢谢你哦,[s:27]
微信扫一扫关注dospy被拒理由如下: You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return to the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. The documents you submitted show that you lack sufficient financial resources. It has not been established that you freely and independently possess the amount of money adhered to by border control authorities as an appropriate target per person per day. This
amount does not include costs associated with purchasing a ticket to a location outside the Schengen Area. In determining whether you possess sufficient resources, account was taken of the particular circumstances of your stay, including , for example, access to free accommodation provided by a host.
哪位兄弟姐妹能帮我说得具体些?申诉信该怎么写呢?我帮父母办的签,两人卡内余额一个27000,一个17000,父亲无业,母亲退休,是不是申诉时加上存款证明就行了?
1.签证类型?
2.预计国停留时间?15天以内的行程,申请人工资卡流水余额最好3万/人以上,不需固定资产不需冻结。
3.如父亲拿不出收入证明、只能母亲做出资人,领事馆是否要求公证婚姻关系等等?
16天的行程,现在以上是被拒理由,还能怎么补救?发了邮件给领馆,尚未回复
flyfishcandy
婚姻关系公证书都给过了~~
flyfishcandy
如果父母拿得出证明的月收入,加起来才2、3千,要考虑再找出资人,比如你的工资卡。
先申述,邮件附上存款单/理财产品的扫描件,说明,月收入有部分做了XXX,可以在本次旅行开始前几天赎回、转入活期账户作为本次旅行费用。
如2、3个工作日之后没有回复,考虑二签。领馆可能不会退还婚姻公证那些原件给个人,二签来不及办这些公证,问工作人员能不能写个原件在领馆的说明书。
他收的都是复印件,原件我这有,我申诉的邮件如下,目前还没回复~~
Dear Sir of Madam,
I was very depressed for receiving your rejection of my parents’ tourist visa application. The reference No. is NLDSHA and NLDSHA. Their names are PEIJUN GU and CUILIAN WU.
The rejection reason is shown below(省略)
I want to clarify that my parents do have enough money to afford the cost of this trip. My father has a deposit of RMBXXXXXX. But when I inquired the TLS visa center about that whether we need to issue a deposit certificate to support our application, the answer is “NO”. And I did tell her that my father is unemployed and my mother is retired. That’s why I handed house property certificate, car license, stock statement but without deposit certificate. I do promise that they have enough money to cover this trip’s cost, and they had been to Europe three years ago. Now they just want to take a pleasant trip to Netherland, Germany and Austria to look around this world, could u give them one more chance? They have many fixed assets in Shanghai, such as two houses, one car and deposit. Furthermore, their daughter, me and my husband work and live in Shanghai as well. They are sure to be back to Shanghai. Please tell me how to appeal for this rejection, I can guarantee them if needed. Both my husband and I have stable work and deposit. They are looking forward this trip. It’s too cruel to refuse these two old men. Please tell me what supplementary materials you need.
Waiting for your kindly reply, thanks a lot!
flyfishcandy
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that the visa applications have been dealt with and the decisions have been made.
On the refusal letters you can find the details of how to go into appeal in the Netherlands.
The referent in the Netherlands can go into appeal for the applicants.
是不是没戏了?55555~~~
flyfishcandy
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that the visa applications have been dealt with and the decisions have been made.
On the refusal letters you can find the details of how to go into appeal in the Netherlands.
The referent in the Netherlands can go into appeal for the applicants.
是不是没戏了?55555~~~
flyfishcandy 发表于
第一句是说结果已经定了。第二句说在拒签信里有申诉方式。
请教 能不能问下你的行程啊 你是欧洲多国游吗 是不是待的时间最长的一个国家?
急!!荷兰签证被拒,哪位高手能帮我翻译下被拒理由阿?跪谢!!
穷游大洋洲
/thread-.html谁能帮帮我手机签证?我登陆网站签不了。_百度知道
谁能帮帮我手机签证?我登陆网站签不了。
谢谢了我的手机串号587,邮箱
所以全国各个手机证书制作论坛6月22日全部开始暂时停止证书制作了。如果有人说能帮你做证书。根据目前塞班网网站主页上的信息,肯定是骗你的,直到今天还没有真正确定下来什么时候能恢复你好,导致无法继续制作证书!由于Symbian(塞班)证书网改版
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
手机签证的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 手机签证破解 的文章

随机推荐