急求少儿不宜 万分感谢!!!!!

急求会计继续教育题答案,万分感谢!_百度知道
急求会计继续教育题答案,万分感谢!
1、建立账套时,下列各项中不属于在单位信息页面输入内容的是()。 A.法人代表 B.单位简称 C.税号 D.企业类型2、企业如想要系统自动生成现金流量表,则需要()。 A.在总账模块中设置现金流量项目档案 B.在固定资产模块中设置现金流量项目档案 C.在报表模块中设置现金流量项目档案 D.在工资模块中设置现金流量项目档案   3、某企业12月5日销售产品一批,该产品不含税销售额为50000元,增值税额为8500元。对方开出现金支票一张支付货款。当日企业相关人员根据该业务编制记账凭证。下列说法中正确的是()。 A.记账凭证中“主营业务收入”科目的金额为58500元。 B.该记账凭证上日期应为12月1日 C.填制该记账凭证时,应交税费科目应该选择到销项税额这个明细 D.取得现金支票,在记账凭证中应记录为库存现金增加 4、下列工作中,需要在格式状态下进行操作的是()。 A.增加或删除表页 B.图形操作 C.报表审核 D.定义单元公式   5、企业生成资产负债表一般应按照()的顺序进行。 A.新建报表(修改公式)、录入关键字、账套初始、表页重算 B.账套初始、新建报表(修改公式)、录入关偿虎罐绞忒悸闺溪酣娄键字、表页重算 C.新建报表(修改公式)、账套初始、录入关键字、表页重算 D.账套初始、录入关键字、新建报表(修改公式)、表页重算 6、下列关于电算化会计档案的日常管理描述正确的是()。 A.各核算单位使用计算机打印的书面形式的会计凭证、会计账簿、会计报表,由单位负责人负责保管 B.现金日记账和银行存款日记账必须每天登记并打印 C.各类账簿在每一会计年度结束后10天内必须完整打印,装订成册存档 D.每月结束后15日内、年度结束后45日内,财务人员应将打印的会计报表和有关会计资料整齐装订成册 7、对金额有错误的原始凭证,正确的做法是( )。 A.由出具单位在原始凭证上更正 B.由出具单位在原始凭证上更正,并加盖出具单位印章 C.由出具单位重开 D.拒绝接受
提问者采纳
C C C D B D C
提问者评价
其他类似问题
会计继续教育的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求律师在线QQ,在线等..万分感谢!!!_百度知道
急求律师在线QQ,在线等..万分感谢!!!
提问者采纳
您好,具体咨询
提问者评价
其他类似问题
律师在线的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
一一五,四四七,八〇八一
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁辛亥革命的进步性和局限性???急求万分感谢!!!_百度知道
辛亥革命的进步性和局限性???急求万分感谢!!!
提问者采纳
辛亥革命推翻清朝封建统治建立资产阶级共使民获些民主自由权利.民主共深入局限性:辛亥革命由于资产阶级软弱妥协性没完反帝反封建任务没能改变半殖民半封建社性质
其他类似问题
辛亥革命的相关知识
其他2条回答
进步性:推翻数千封建王朝民主观念深入局限性:资产阶级革命没发广民参与注定要失败
你要共馋党的说法还是要真正的?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求把求职信翻译成英文,万分感谢!_百度知道
急求把求职信翻译成英文,万分感谢!
尊敬的贵公司领导:您好!首先非常感谢您在百忙之中抽出时间阅读我这份自荐信。本人欲申请贵公司的医药代表职位。今年7月,本人将从辽宁师范大学毕业,所学的专业为药学。我自信符医药代表这个职位的要求。第一,我喜欢医药代表这个工作,我有做医药代表热情、自信、积极进取的态度。我相信态度决定一切,有积极的工作态度,对任何事都主动全力投入,那么,一个人的职业生涯就有了成功的保障。如果我有幸成为贵公司一员,我将以百分百的敬业精神投入到工作中。第二,较强的学习能力使我掌握了扎实的药学专业知识,我善于与人沟通,而要成功的与客户沟通也离不开专业知识。第三,我吃苦耐劳,良好的心理素质能承受一切压力。我希望向实际困难挑战,在挫折中成长。最后,再次感谢您对我的关注,并真诚希望我能够成为贵单位的一员, 为贵单位的繁荣昌盛贡献自己的绵薄之力。随信附有我的简历,希望您能给我一个面试的机会,十分感谢!我殷切地期盼您的回音!
谨祝您身体健康,工作顺利,衷心祝贵公司事业发达,业绩蒸蒸日上。此致敬礼!
麻烦发到我邮箱:
提问者采纳
我已经发给你了,加分啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
求职信的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Respected leaders of your company:Hello! First of all thank you for your busy schedule for taking the time to read at my personal statement. I wish to apply for your company's medical representative positions.In July of this year, I graduated from Liaoning Normal University, the science of pharmacy professionals. I am confident Fu Medical Representatives, this position demands. First, I like the medicine on behalf of this work, I have to do medicine on behalf of enthusiasm, confidence and positive attitude. I believe that attitude is everything, there is a positive work attitude, anything active fully engaged, then a person's career will have a guarantee of success. If I am fortunate enough to become a member of your company, I will put a hundred-percent dedication to the work. Second, the strong ability to learn so that I know a solid pharmaceutical expertise, I am good at communicating with people,But to be successful in communicating with customers can not do without professional knowledge. Thirdly, I hard-working, good psychological quality to withstand all the pressure. I hope that the practical difficulties to the challenge of growing up in frustration.Finally, I once again thank you for your concern and sincerely hope that I can become a member of your organization, for the prosperity of your organization to contribute their modest means. Attached to the letter of my resume, I hope you give me a chance to interview, so thanks! I am eagerly looking forward to hear from you!I wish you good health and smooth work, and sincerely wish your company has developed, the performance flourishing.SincerelySalute!自荐 people
Respect your firm leads: hello! First in spite of being very busy thanks you to extract the time to read my this from the letter of recommendation. This human desire applies for your firm's medicine to represent the position. in July, myself will graduate from the Liaoning Normal university, studies the specialty is a pharmacy. My self-confident symbol medicine represents this position the request. First, I like the medicine representing this work, I have make the medicine to represent the enthusiasm, self-confidently, the positive enterprising manner. I believed that the manner decides all, has the positive work, on own initiative with all one's strength invests to any matter, that a person's professional profession had the successful safeguard. If I become your firm one fortunately, I will invest by the percentage hundred professional dedications into the work. Second, strong learning capability caused me to master the solid pharmacy specialized knowledge, I was good at with the human communicating, but must succeed also cannot leave the specialized knowledge with the customer communication. Third, I bear hardships and stand hard work, the good psychological quality can withstand all pressures. I hoped that to the practical difficulty challenge, grows in the setback. is final, thanks you once more to my attention, and hoped sincerely I can become expensive unit's one, for expensive unit's thriving contribution own one's pygmy effort. Attaches my resume along with the letter, hoped that you can give me an interview the opportunity, very thanks! I hope for your echo earnestly! respectfully wishes you the health, the work is smooth, wishes your firm good job heartfeltly, the achievement progresses day by day. I herewith offer salute!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偷星九月天要怎么下载?急求,万分感谢_百度知道
偷星九月天要怎么下载?急求,万分感谢
偷星九月要载急求万谢
提问者采纳
漫画岛漫挺全我室友都用其太清楚
提问者评价
其他类似问题
偷星九月天的相关知识