怎样下载歌曲到mp3离石歌曲到MP3

吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&]的搜索结果,吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&],吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&]mp3下载,吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&]歌词,吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&]资料-酷我音乐
吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&]
吕梁邻酮[厂家供货&QQ&]&相关歌单6122个吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程的搜索结果,吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程,吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程mp3下载,吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程歌词,吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程资料-酷我音乐
吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程
吕梁邻氯苯基环戊酮[现货供应&&QQ&]制作流程&相关歌单17369个离石弹唱mp3格式可以在哪下载_百度知道
离石弹唱mp3格式可以在哪下载
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
qq音乐 酷狗等等
其他类似问题
离石弹唱的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁山西省吕梁学院附属高级中学2015届高三上学期第一次月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3) 下载_千教网
教育搜搜,搜搜教育:
输入关键词,搜索您要的课件,教案,试题
&您的位置:
&&& &&山西省吕梁学院附属高级中学2015届高三上学期第一次月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
欢迎您到“千教网”下载“山西省吕梁学院附属高级中学2015届高三上学期第一次月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)”的资源,本文档是rar
格式,无须注册即可下载,“本地下载”无法下载时请尝试“迅雷下载”
山西省吕梁学院附属高级中学2015届高三上学期第一次月考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:rar
类别:试题、练习
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&&&& 第一部分 听力第一节 (共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在答题卡的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Where does the man want to go?A. A bank.
B. A park.
C. A bus stop.2. When is Paul’s birthday party?
A. July 11.
B. July 12.
C. July 13.3. Where is the man going to spend his Christmas?
A. In his brother’s.
B. In his mother’s.
C. In his sister’s.4. How are the woman’s parents?
A. They’re ill now.
B. They’re seldom ill.
C. They’re very healthy.5. What’s the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Classmates.
B. A couple.
C. Colleagues.第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、 B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在答题卡的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. What does David like to do when he is online?
A. To communicate with his friends.
B. To look for something interesting.C. To look up some useful information.7. What does the woman do?
A. She is a worker.
B. She is a researcher.
C. She is a teacher.听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。8. Why does the woman turn to the man?
A. Because she is not interested in English. B. Because she is not good at learning English.C. Because she has no time to do English exercises. 9. How does the woman usually learn English?
A. By doing lots of exercises.
B. By reading English novels.
C. By remembering basic knowledge.10. What does the man advise the woman to do?
A. To change her learning method.
B. To spend more time on English.C. To recite each text in her textbook.听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。11. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a bar.
B. In a store.
C. In a restaurant.12. Who does the man buy the fruit juice for?
A. His wife.
B. His son.
C. His daughter.13. How much is a kilo of apples?
A. 4 yuan.
B. 8 yuan.
C. 16 yuan.听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。14. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Doctor and patient.
B. Employer and employee.
C. Husband and wife.15. What’s the woman’s attitude towards the man’s idea?
A. Positive.
B. Indifferent.
C. Negative.16. Why does
the man think he should join the football team?
A. Because he was a professional player.
B. Because it is organized by his company.C. Because he used to play football very well.17. What does the woman advise the man to do?
A. Insist on his diet.
B. Do more exercise.
C. Join the football team.听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18. When was Emperor Nero in power?
A. Before 37 AD.
B. After 68 AD.
C. During the first century.19. Around 1600, who owned most of the coffee shops in Paris?
A. Italians.
B. Americans.
C. Frenchmen.20. Who invented the hand-turned ice-cream freezer?
A. Francesco.
B. Nancy Johnson.
C. Jacob Flusell.第二部分
阅读理解 ( 共两节;每小题3分,满分60分)第一节
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A Last week my youngest son and I visited my father at his new home in Tucson, Arizona. He moved there a few years ago, and I was eager to see his new place and meet his friends. My earliest memories of my father are of a tall, handsome successful man devoted to his work and family, but uncomfortable with his children. As a child I as a school girl and young adult I feared him and felt bitter about him. He seemed unhappy with me unless I got straight A’s and unhappy with my boyfriends if their fathers were not as “successful” as he was. Whenever I went out with him on weekends, I used to struggle to think up things to say, feeling on guard. On the first day of my visit, we went out with one of my father’s friends for lunch at an outdoor cafe. We walked along that afternoon, did some shopping, ate on the street table, and laughed over my son’s funny facial expressions. Gone was my father’s critical (挑剔的) air and strict rules. Who was this person I knew as my father, who seemed so friendly and interesting be around? What
had held him back befor e?The next day my dad pulled out his childhood pictures and told me quite a few stories about his own childhood. Although our times together became easier over the years, I never felt closer to him at that moment. After so many years, I’m at last seeing another side of my father. And in so doing. I’m delighted with my new friend. My dad, in his mew home in Arizona, is back to me from where he was. &B&Increasingly, Americans are becoming their own doctors, by going online to diagnose their symptoms, order home health tests or medical devices, or even self-treat their illnesses with drugs from Internet pharmacies(药店). Some avoid doctors because of the high cost of medical care, especially if they lack health insurance. Or they may stay because they find it embarrassing to discuss their weight, alcohol consumption or couch potato habits. Patients may also fear what they might learn about their health, or they distrust physicians because of negative experiences in the past. But playing doctor can also be a deadly game.Every day, more than six million
Americans turn to the Internet for medical answers. Most of them aren't nearly skeptical enough of what they find. A 2002 survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project found that 72 percent of those surveyed believe all or most of what they read on health websites. They shouldn't. Look up “headache”, and the chances of finding reliable and complete information, free from a motivation for commercial gain, are only one in ten, reports an April 2005 Brown Medical School study. Of the l69 websites the researchers rated, only l6 scored as “high quality”. Recent studies found faulty facts about all sorts of other disorders, causing one research team to warn that a large amount of incomplete, inaccurate and even dangerous information exists on the Internet.The problem is that most people don't know the safe way to surf the Web. “They use a search engine like Google, get l8 trillion choices and start clicking. But that's risky, because almost anybody can put up a site that looks authoritative(权威的), so it's hard to know whether what you're reading is reasonable or not, ” says Dr. Sarah Bass from the National Cancer Institute.25. According to the text, an increasing number of Americans____.
.A. are suffering from mental disorders
B. like to play deadly games with doctorsC. turn to Internet pharmacies for help
D. are skeptical about surfing medical websites COne reaction to all the concern about tropical deforestation(毁林) is a blank stare that asks the question, "Since I don't live there, what does it have to do with me?"The answer is that your way of life, wherever you live in the world, is tied to the tropics in many ways. If you live in a house, wash your hair, eat fruits and vegetables, drink soda, or drive a car, you can be certain that you are affected by the loss of tropical forests.Biologically, we are losing the richest regions on earth when, each minute, a piece of tropical forest, the size of ten city blocks, disappears. As many as five million species of plants, animals, and insects (40 to 50 percent of all living things) live there, and are
being lost faster than they can be found and described. Their loss i s immeasurable.Take rubber for example. For many uses, only natural rubber from trees will do. Synthetics are not good enough. Today over half the world's commercial rubber is produced in Malaysia and Indonesia, while the Amazon's rubber industry produces much of the world's four million tons. And rubber is an important material in making gloves, balloons, footwear and many sporting goods. Thousands of other tropical plants are valuable for their industrial use. Many scientists strongly believe that deforestation contributes to the greenhouse effect -- or heating of the earth from increased carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. As we destroy forests, we lose their ability to change carbon dioxide into oxygen.Carbon dioxide levels could double within the next half-century, warming the earth by as much as 4.5 degrees. The result? A partial melt-down of polar ice caps, raising sea levels as much as 24 even 15 feet could threaten anyone living within 35 miles of the coast. Unbelievable? Maybe. But scientists warn that by the time we realise the severe effects of tropical deforestation, it will be 20 years too late.Can tropical deforestation affect our everyday lives? Now, you should have got the answer.29.The underlined word "synthetics" probably means_.A. man-made material
B. tropical materialsC. natural rubber
D. commercial rubber30.According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?A. The forests are losing their function in turning carbon dioxide into oxygen.B. Many of our daily uses are related to the tropical forests.C. Tropical plants can be used to make industrial products.D. High carbon dioxide levels will make the earth warmer.31.The author's attitude towards the tropical deforestation is _ .A. puzzling
B. opposed
C. supporting
D. cold32.Which of the following might be the best title for the passage?A. Tropical Forests
B. The Value of Tropical ForestsC. Tropical Forests and Our Life
D. The Greenhouse EffectsDAquatic Adventures!Help Us Get Ready for Showtime!Trainer ProgramWhat does it take to work with seals or sea lions? Find out with Atlantis Marine World’s Trainer Program and go behind the scenes with our Marine Mammal staff and:qLearn how we train our animals and help train our sea lions to learn how to paintqGo into the
seal exhibit with trainersqJoin in a seal training period - and get to pet and feed one of our harbor sealsqHelp prepare food for seals[来源:]qAttend our Sea Lion ShowqGet a kiss from sea lion, Java C and take home a photoSummer Adventure Days C Camp! Atlantis Style!Our camp program adds interactive excitement to your child’s summer vacation. Children ages 3 to 14 discover the wonders of the sea environment through age C appropriate activities.Pirate Snorkel AdventureYo-ho-ho, this is a whole lot of fun! Join us this summer for our interactive Pirate Snorkel Adventure and help Captain Poseidon locate missing treasure. While searching our lake, don’t miss tropical fish from all around the world. When you’re done, you’ll walk away with some booty (战利品) of your own C a $2.00 game card and a pirate eye patch (海盗眼罩)
featuring our very own Jolly Poseidon!Smooth Sailing: Taste Long Island Wine Cruise Now Accepting Reservations!Experience the magic of Taste Long Island, a Saturday evening wine and cheese cruise aboard the Atlantis Explorer Tour Boat. Featuring local wines, this adventure along the Peconic River is a relaxing way to enjoy both beautiful scenery and fine wines. Guests 21 and older only. Members and Green Key Cardholders enjoy 25% off.33. The activities in Summer Adventure Days are divided according to ___.A. children’s hobby
B. the price. C. children’s age.
D. the type of sea animals34. In which activity will you get something as a reward?A. Atlantis Marine World’s Trainer Program.
B. Summer Adventure Days.
C. Pirate Snorkel Adventure.
D. Smooth Sailing.35. What is special about Smooth Sailing? A. Guests under 21 cannot be accepted.
B. It provides famous wines from all over the world.C. Guests usually get a discount.
D. It doesn’t accept bookings.第二节 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。UrbanizationUntil relatively recently, the vast majority of human beings lived and died without ever seeing a city. The first city was probably founded no more than 5500 years ago.
In fact, nearly everyone live on farms or in tiny rural(乡村的) villages. It was not until the 20th century that Great Britain became the first urban society in history 一 a society in which the majority of people live in cities and do not farm for a living. Britain was only the beginning.
The process of urbanization ― the migration(迁徙) of people from the countryside to the
city ― was the result of modernization, which has rapidly transformed how people live and where they live.
In 1900, fewer than 40% of Americans lived in urban areas. Today, over 82% of Americans live in cities. Only about 2% live on farms.
Large cities were impossible until agriculture became ind ustrialized. Even in advanced agricultural societies, it took about ninety-five people on farms to feed five people in cities.
Until modern times, those living in cities were mainly the ruling elite and the servants, laborers and professionals who served them. Cities survived by taxing farmer and were limited in size by the amount of surplus food that the rural population produced and by the ability to move this surplus from farm to city.Over the past two centuries, the Industrial Revolution has broken this balance between the city and the country.
Today, instead of needing ninety-five farmers to feed five city people, one American farmer is able to feed more than a hundred non-farmers. 第一节
完形填空(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从题后所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出 最佳选 项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I remember vividly the call that changed my life. It was Tuesday, February 18. When the
rang in the kitchen of my Los Angeles, the
was Marty Banderas,
a literary agent to whom I had sent a draft( 草稿 )of my novel three weeks earlier. “I have a couple of
.” Banderas said. “First, how old are you?” “I'm 48,” I replied. “Are you in good
?” “Yes, excellent. What’s this about? ” “I’ve sold your novels
one and a half million dollars.” I sat down in
. I had written fourteen novels in twenty years, but each one had been
by the publishers. I suppose many people would have been
, but not me. Each time, I just
get down to
writing another one. My husband
me to find something else to do, but I refused to
this book published was the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's a mystery story (like all the others) and it was on the best-seller
two weeks after publication! I got my first lesson in story
from my grandmother. She used to read my stories. She was the one who gave me a
of words. She sparked (激发) my
and she has been a
influence on me. I always had stories running
my head and as soon as I could write, I
them down on paper. I married young and I have three children, but I never stopped writing,
novels between doing the diapers(婴儿的尿布) and dishes. I'm writing
novel now. Yes, my success has changed my life. 41. A. phone
D. alarm 42. A. line
C. outside
D. doorway 43. A. novels
C. questions
D. problems 44. A. wealth
C. conditions
D. order 45. A. to
D. in 46. A. need
C. settlements
D. shock 47. A. rejected
B. received
C.accepted
D. lost 48. A. worried
B. encouraged
C. discouraged
D. excited 49. A. told
B. advised
C. ordered
D. demanded50. A. hold
D. set 51.A.Looking at
B. Reading
D. Watching 52. A. books
D. list 53. A. writing
B. organizing
C. telling
D. reading 54. A. use
C. meaning
D. respect 55. A. hope
B. efforts
D. imagination 56. A. lasting
C. careful
D. general 57. A .across
B. through
D. by58. A. took
D. added 59. A. writing
B. reading
C. developing
D. translating 60. A. the other
D. other`s
第二卷(非选择题,共50分)第二节
语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下列材料,在空白处填上恰当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Wang Le: Good morning, Mr. Li.Mr. Li: Good morning, Wang Le. Well, you are to finish your study in senior high school. What’s your plan __61
your further study?Wang Le: Well, I plan to study abroad and
(actual) I have sent my application form to my preferred university in America.Mr. Li: Why do you choose to study abroad when there’re a lot of excellent
(university) in China?Wang Le: From my point of view, attending schools abroad
(have) many advantages. I can have my minds
(broaden). What’s more, I can travel widely, making friends with the local people. I believe it is really worthwhile.Mr. Li: Your arguments sound quite reasonable,
there are other things you need to consider.
(study) abroad needs a great deal of money, and the local customs can also be
serious problem. Can you find good solutions to these problems?Wang Le: Well, I will apply to the university for a scholarship and meanwhile find a part-time job
(decrease) the financial pressure. For the language barrier and the local customs, I will stick to the best policy “Do as the Romans do.” In that case, everything will get better.Mr. Li: Wow, it seems that you
(consider) everything. I sincerely hope you’ll make your dream come true.Wang Le: Thank you.第四部分
写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Jack, I am pleasing to hear from you and know that you had a greatly time working part-time in a fast-food restaurant. Now I would like to share your working experience with you during the past summer. In the beginning of the summer vacation, I was hired as shopping guide in a big supermarket. I stood for ten hours a day and smiled to everyone I have met. Sometimes I was laughed at, and most of the time, I was praised for my wonderful works by many people. Ha lf a month passed quickly after I knew it, and I learned how to deal with different people.Above all, I have learned that smile is the key to solve any problem.Best wishes.
Li Ming第二节书面表达(满分25分)假如你是李华,要参加一次关于环保话题的演讲比赛。最近一段时间我国多个地方出现雾霾天气,极大地影响了人们的健康与生活。因此你想以此为话题,写一篇演讲稿。应包括以下要点:
1. 现象描述;
2. 对生活造成的影响; 3. 所采取的措施.
要求:1.词数 100左右;
2.开头已给出,不计入总词数.
参考词汇:雾霾haze
雾霾天气hazy weather Recently hazy weather has occurred in many areas of China _________________________________________________高三 英语试题答案阅读理解写作
Recently hazy weather has occurred in many areas of China,which does great harm to our daily life. And it has become a growing concern throughout the country.
It’s obvious that hazy weather has many negative effects. First of all, people’s health is being threatened and some of them even suffer from diseases such as coughing. In addition, more traffic jams and more accidents arise from it, which in turn disturbs people’s normal life.
That’s all. Thank you!
你可能需要的试题,练习
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样下载歌曲到mp3 的文章

随机推荐