求一篇关于友情演讲稿网络友情的英文版演讲稿,3~5分钟左右。

我想找一篇关于网络的英语演讲稿,4分钟左右,急用!_百度作业帮
我想找一篇关于网络的英语演讲稿,4分钟左右,急用!
我想找一篇关于网络的英语演讲稿,4分钟左右,急用!
Today, the Internet is best described as a network of computers spread across the world, making use of fibre optic cables, telephone lines and satellites to communicate with other computers in the network. The Internet makes use of vacant bandwidth in the telecommunications network to send messages from computer to computer, rather than relying on an entirely new infrastructure.A standardised addressing system identifies specific computers, making it easy for other computers to hold information about what information other computers are storing and where they are. When we make use of the World Wide Web we are using this addressing system to go to a specific computer, either in Melbourne or possibly on the other side of the world, to read files stored on that computer. While any computer is connected to the network it is described as a "node" on the Internet, and with appropriate software we can use even a desktop computer to "serve" files to the rest of the world. It is the simplicity of this networking which has caused it to seize the imagination of users and to grow exponentially.The Internet, and particularly the World Wide Web, has revolutionised the way we communicate. It is likely that fax machines will go the way of the telegraph and the telex, and while the Internet in ten years will probably look quite different from that which we see now, it is certain to have become even more pervasive.The most commonly used parts of the Internet today include email, newsgroups, File Transfer Protocol, Internet Relay Chat, and of course the World Wide Web. Other areas which are rapidly growing include Internet telephony and video conferencing.
The Internet is the worldwide, publicly accessible network of interconnected computer networks that transmit data by packet switching using the standard Internet Protocol (IP). It is a "network of net...珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
一:珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
A life without a friend is a life without a sun. Friendship is one of the most important things in everyone's life.
Friends are who changes your life just by being a part of it, who makes you believe that there really is good in the world, who convinces you that there really is an unlock door just waiting for you to open it.
When you&re down, friends lift you up. When you lose your way, friends guide you and cheer you on.
So cherish your friend,
Do not save your loving speeches, for your friends till they are dead.
Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.
演讲稿二:珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
What is friendship? It is to relate with somebody without need for money or objective. It is to need emotion and over wealth is friendship , no matter what their background , age , *** or personality.
Friendship can be pure. We hear , nowdays, however, how one can be cheated by friends. Many people get along with someone because they have a lot of money. It is doultful that is real friendship.
Having friends, one can be find happiness. If you are in trouble your friends will help you through or at least comfort you. When you are happy , they share it with you. They are also there for you to chat with at any time.
It is a wonderful feeling, as the proverb says& to love each other is easy but to make frieds is hard&, So, it is crutial that we should get along with our friends. In my opinon ,it is a shame to deceive your friends . The world would be more beautiful if it was full of filled with friendship.
演讲稿三:珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
Friendship is a kind of human relations. It is a human instinct to make friends.When in trouble, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement. With success achieved, we also need friends to share our joys.
Friendship is also one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection,and readiness to help. No man can make the most of his life without carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes along.
Knowing how valuable friendship is, we should be very careful in making friends. Real friends are those who have good character, superior ability and kindness of heart. Real friends can share all our sorrows and double all our joys.While making friends, we should take care to select those who have such fine qualities. Then we should treat our friends with courtesy, be careful not to interfere unreasonably with them,and not to ridicule their proceedings. We should forgive their failures and do our best to help them. In short, when we have established friendship, we ought to cherish and treasure it by means of words and deeds. Only thus, can we develop real friendship and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.
演讲稿四:珍惜友谊英语演讲稿
Dear classmates,
Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of life.
As students, we could share more time with our friends. The friendship in our young hearts is pure, fresh and simple. I often feel very lucky to have a lot of good friends. Especially when I had Justin as one of my best friends. Justin was my English teacher from the USA. I met him in 1996 when I was a student who could only speak very little English. Justin was a vivid young man with a bright smile on his face, and he always had his special way to make the class active and attractive. He taught us English by telling stories, playing games, singing songs, and even dancing. I could still remember very clearly that one afternoon when we fin-ished our class, we went to some other classes to sing songs for them, just like what people do in the states on Christmas Eve. It was so interesting and unforgettable. Justin was an excellent teacher, because he taught us not only how to study English well, but also the way to find out the beauty of the world and the way to be angels to others' lives. I know there was
friendship and pure love in our hearts. Facing this valuable emotion neither nationality nor age was important, the real importance lay in faith, under-standing, and care. Justin is the best friend I have ever had, and I know I will cherish those days of staying together with him as the best part of my memory.
小编推荐:
珍惜友谊英语演讲稿相关的文章本类热门热门群组
需要关于朋友的英语演讲稿5篇有关文章,请加QQ群:
办公文秘1群
办公文秘2群
办公文秘3群
办公文秘4群
办公文秘5群
写作交流1群
写作交流2群
写作交流3群
中学生交流群
小学生交流群
教师交流1群
教师交流2群
48小时热门关于友谊的英语演讲稿3分钟以内_百度作业帮
关于友谊的英语演讲稿3分钟以内
关于友谊的英语演讲稿3分钟以内
  Buid The Friendship  There is an umbrella support for a long time,the rain stopped but There is a bunch of flowers has smelled for a long time,w there is a hope to the permanent friendship,even if the black hair become gray hair,but also deep in my heart reserved.When reading this short message Meaningful,my heart always filled with bursts of warm.  What is friendship?Friendship is an in-depth relationship.Friendship is comfortable and relaxed.Building a friendship from casual friends.Building friendships takes time.Friendships require self-disclosure so any friendship has risks,Talking and listening builds friendships.Friendships require equality and loyalty from friends.Maintenance of friendships is crucial.Friendships can't be neglected.One-on-one contact is a prerequisite of friendships.Friends must be flexible.Between the friends has the conflict to solve can maintain the friendship.  He is my friend,not sweet,pleasant,th without the mask of hypocrisy,there is a real blessing.He is my friend,when I frustrated,dispirited when his coaching my heart,give me courage and confidence to o when I caught in distress,hardship and unbearable when he rushed to me to lend a helping hand.He is my friend,when I was in trouble,he gave me the bright moonlight garden.He is my friend,when I gratefully thanked him,he disappeared in the crowd.Friendship is inportant,a good friend is the most inportant in our life.We need a good friend!  as we know,we would feel lonely if we didn't even have a friend.but it doesn't mean we could reply on our friends all the time.there is a famous motto saying that “a friend is like a quilt with cotton wadding,but the real thing that keeps you warm is your own temperature.” it is really true.we have to work hard together with our friends,encourage each other and help each other.when we receive love and friendship,we should repay as much as we can.  Finally,let's pray together now that one day,all of us could find the person we want to find,and could enjoy a real beautiful friendship in our lives.let's pray the flower of friendship be-tween our friends and us would always bloom brightly in our hearts.

我要回帖

更多关于 珍惜友情演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐