求一篇8000字以上的上海英语论文翻译

论文中参考文献的内容应写多少字?论文有6个中文参考文献,2个英文参考文献.整篇8000字的论文中,大概允许有多少字我是可以摘抄参考文献的?_百度作业帮
论文中参考文献的内容应写多少字?论文有6个中文参考文献,2个英文参考文献.整篇8000字的论文中,大概允许有多少字我是可以摘抄参考文献的?
论文中参考文献的内容应写多少字?论文有6个中文参考文献,2个英文参考文献.整篇8000字的论文中,大概允许有多少字我是可以摘抄参考文献的?
没有字数要求只有数量要求!求一篇关于承德避暑山庄的英文介绍如题,求一篇关于咱承德避暑山庄的英文详细介绍,最好在2000字以上,给个网址也行,就是可以当做旅游英语论文的那种 分不多_百度作业帮
求一篇关于承德避暑山庄的英文介绍如题,求一篇关于咱承德避暑山庄的英文详细介绍,最好在2000字以上,给个网址也行,就是可以当做旅游英语论文的那种 分不多
求一篇关于承德避暑山庄的英文介绍如题,求一篇关于咱承德避暑山庄的英文详细介绍,最好在2000字以上,给个网址也行,就是可以当做旅游英语论文的那种 分不多
The Imperial Summer Villa of Chengde Introduction The Imperial Summer Villa, located in the city of Chengde in northeastern Hebei province, is China’s largest imperial garden. Twice the size of Beijing’s Summer Palace, construction spanned nearly ninety years, beginning under Emperor Kangxi in 1703 and lasting through the greater part of Emperor Qianlong’s reign. The Imperial Summer Villa often saw use as a de facto second capital as Kangxi set a precedent followed by Qianlong and a succession of other Qing emperors of spending much of the year at the garden. In 1994, the Imperial Summer Villa became a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Layout The Imperial Summer Villa covers some 564 hectares featuring well-manicured gardens and over 110 architectural structures surrounded by a 10-km-long outer wall that rises and falls with the surrounding hills. The Imperial Summer Villa can be divided into two sections: a palace section and a garden section. Palace SectionThe palace section is where Qing emperors would dispose of state affairs and live during their stays at the Imperial Summer Villa. A plaque inscribed with four characters by Emperor Kangxi hangs above the vermilion front gate. Bi Shu Shan Zhuang it reads, or “Mountain Villa to Flee the Summer Heat”. Walking through the gateway, Danbomingcheng comes into view, or the “Hall of Simplicity and Reverence”. The name comes from an ancient Chinese saying roughly translated as, “Only a simple lifestyle can help one realize his true life-goal.” Also known as Nanmu Hall, because it was built with nanny, a fragrant, fine-grained hardwood unique to China, the hall was used by the emperor to carry out official state business.Behind Danbomingcheng, stands Yanbozhishuang Hall, or “Cool on a Misty Lake” Hall, which was used as the emperor’s living quarters. Today, most of the hall has become a museum with Qing relics and artwork on exhibit. Visitors are rewarded with a glimpse into the lifestyle of Qing royalty. Other famous halls in the palace section include Wanhesongfeng, which stands by the lakeside, encircled by pine trees, and was used as an imperial study, and Songhezhai, which housed the emperor’s mother as well as his concubines.Garden SectionThe garden section can be further divided into a lake section, plains section, and mountain section.Lake SectionThe lake section is north of the palace section and covers about 80 hectares. Unlike the Summer Palace’s Kunming Lake, which is an open expanse of water, the lakes here are smaller, more-complicated, interconnected affairs, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes and feature islets, causeways, bridges, pavilions, etc. One of the most beautiful sites in the lake section is the “Moon Color and River Sound” Islet. When night falls, the surrounding waters shimmer with moonlight. It is so peaceful and picturesque. The lakeside buildings were designed in the style of southern Chinese architecture, and look transplanted from Jiangsu or Zhejiang. Flatland SectionThe flatlands north of the lake section are covered with both grassland and forest. There are no buildings here with the exception of a few Mongolian yurts. The southwest corner of this section was devoted to horse riding. Emperor Qianlong often entertained Mongolian princes here, with barbeque dinners, wrestling, horse racing, and archery. He also hosted grand banquets here for such distinguished guests as the sixth Panchen Lama and envoys from foreign countries. Mountain SectionFour-fifths of the Imperial Summer Villa is mountainous, sloping down from the northwest to the southeast. The mountain section is merely the most mountainous area. Sites to visit here include the Qingchui Sunset Glow Pavilion, which offers gorgeous views of Qingchui Peak at sunset, which glows under the golden rays of the setting sun. The most breathtaking pavilion of the entire garden is perhaps the Snow Covered South Mountain Pavilion. Located high on a mountain in the garden, it offers panoramic views that include the entire Imperial Summer Villa, much of the surrounding countryside, and downtown Chengde. ( Text by Han Yueling and Allen Chai)求一篇英语语法论文,一件难忘的小事.字数三百字以上,_百度作业帮
求一篇英语语法论文,一件难忘的小事.字数三百字以上,
求一篇英语语法论文,一件难忘的小事.字数三百字以上,
On October 10th, our class had a great activity—“Welcome to Shanghai.” We can talk to foreigners and practice our spoken English. When we heard the news, we were not only excited, but also nervous. We were afraid of those strangers and we were afraid of speaking English with them. However, we did a good job. At first, we didn’t’ know how to talk with them, but these foreigners were very friendly and we took photos with them. Our team got seventeen signatures for our questionnaires from foreigners. We liked this activity and we just enjoyed it. We started becoming brave. We learnt a lot from this great activity. We practiced our spoken English and we are not afraid of talking to foreigners. It was an unforgettable experience.Yesterday when I was walking on the road, a bus hit a man. The man was knocked down. There was plenty of blood on the road. The man was seriously hurt. But the driver ran away. The crowd stared at the man, but no one knew what had happened. Of course, no one dialed 120. I took out my mobile phone and dialed 120. Soon an ambulance came. It took the man to the nearest hospital. Finally, the man died. Everyone felt very sad. This is an unforgettable experience. It tells me when we are crossing the road, we should be careful. We must obey the traffic rules. Why is it so unforgettable? Because the man’s life was over. Everyone has only one life. This accident is so terrible that I can’t forget it.I had a very unforgettable experience when I was 11 years old. I had some training with my classmates. We went to Fengxian and we needed to live in a small dormitory for two days. We did everything ourselves. Our parents couldn’t help us, because they didn’t stay with us. We got up very early in the morning. We had to clean ourselves quickly. And then we stood in a line. We leant a lot of things there, such as cooking, washing and even making beds. Every day, we had to practice more than five hours. Now I think it was very hard for everyone but it was very good for us. Because we are looked after by our parents, but in fact should learn how to look after ourselves. What an unforgettable experience it is!Everyone has his or her experience that is unforgettable.
Mine happened when I was five, when my parents took me to the city zoo.
It was a hot summer so most animals were laying down to stay cool.
As we walked around, I saw a penguin wandering around behind the zoo’s café.
At first I couldn’t believe my eyes.
How could a penguin be outside its pen?
So I pick up the penguin and took it to the zoo’s office.
It turned out that someone forgot to close the penguin pen after feeding them, so one penguin got out.
The zoo keeper said that if I had not found the penguin and brought it to her, the penguin could die from the heat.
The zoo keeper thanked me for saving the penguin.This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my family. We got there by air. Dalian is a very beautiful and modern city. On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were great.In the morning, we got to the hotel where we lived. After breakfast, we began to our travel. First we took the bus to the Sea Park. There are so many different kinds of fishes that I couldn't believe my eyes. We also saw the show of dolphins. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The seafood which was very famous in China was delicious.After lunch we went swimming. The sea was blue and beach was golden. We all enjoyed ourselves in the sea. Finally we went back the hotel where we lived. We had a happy day.In this trip, we also went to some places which were interesting and famous in Dalian, went shopping and so on.Several days later, we left Dalian. On our way home, we were very happy. This was the reason why we didn't feel tired. In all, we had a good holiday.
Last summer, I went to Beidaihe for my holiday with my family. We took a train because the way is not far. We lived in a big hotel where could see the sea . We stayed there for three days. The first day, we went for a walk along the seaside, and then we went swimming and took a lot of interesting photos there. The second day, we went to a famous market and bought many keepsakes. I was going to bring these keepsakes for my friends. The last day, we had a good picnic on the seaside with the natives. They acted all kinds of programmes and made us feel happy. It's a very good journey, and we all enjoyed ourselves on those days. If I have another holiday, I will go there again.自己选吧I like traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I will never forget it for ever.求一篇8000字的电子商务论文_百度知道
求一篇8000字的电子商务论文
提问者采纳
如果您需要一份有质量的电子商务论文,其价值不是这点钱可以拿得到的,如果您对电子商务有自己的观点和看法的话,建议您可以尝试着自己去作一篇,没必要让些庸才指导你自己的思路
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电子商务的相关知识
其他2条回答
现成的,给一包烟钱就可以
这个你可以去发表吧的网站去看看有没有可以参考的文章。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于废水处理的英文文章300字以上_百度作业帮
求一篇关于废水处理的英文文章300字以上
求一篇关于废水处理的英文文章300字以上
Raw Influent (Sewage) is the liquid waste from toilets,baths,showers,kitchens,sinks etc.Household waste that is disposed of via sewers.In many areas sewage also includes some liquid waste from industry and commerce.In the UK,the waste from toilets is termed foul waste,the waste from items such as basins,baths,kitchens is termed sullage water,and the industrial and commercial waste is termed trade waste.The division of household water drains into greywater and blackwater is becoming more common in the developed world,with greywater being permitted to be used for watering plants or recycled for flushing toilets.A lot of sewage also includes some surface water from roofs or hard-standing areas.Municipal wastewater therefore includes residential,commercial,and industrial liquid waste discharges,and may include stormwater runoff.Sewage systems capable of handling stormwater are known as combined systems.Such systems are usually avoided since they complicate and thereby reduce the efficiency of sewage treatment plants owing to their seasonality.In addition,heavy storms may overwhelm the sewage treatment system,causing a spill or overflow.It is preferable to have a separate storm drain system for stormwater.The construction of combined sewers is a less common practice in the United States and Canada than in the past and is no longer accepted within building regulations in the UK and other European countries.Instead,liquid waste and stormwater are collected and conveyed in separate sewer systems,referred to as sanitary sewers and storm sewers in the U.S.and as foul sewers and surface water sewers in the UK.Overflows from foul sewers designed to relieve pressure from heavy rainfall are termed storm sewers or combined sewer overflows.As rainfall runs over the surface of roofs and the ground,it may pick up various contaminants including soil particles,(sediment),heavy metals,organic compounds,animal waste,and oil and grease.Some jurisdictions require stormwater to receive some level of treatment before being discharged directly into waterways.Examples of treatment processes used for stormwater include sedimentation basins,wetlands,and vortex separators (to remove coarse solids).The site where the process is conducted is called a sewage treatment plant.The flow scheme of a sewage treatment plant is generally the same for all countries:MInflux (Influent)Removal of large objectsRemoval of sand and gritPre-precipitationBOxidation bed (oxidizing bed) or aeration systemPost precipitationEffluentChemical treatment (this step is usually combined with settling and other processes to remove solids,such as filtration.The combination is referred to in the US as physical-chemical treatment.).

我要回帖

更多关于 英语论文 的文章

随机推荐