你有chiki chiki原唱这首歌吧?能传给我吗''??发到就行,谢谢您了!!

Chiki Chiki-Love Song 的歌词水可以给我啊?谢谢阿_百度知道
Chiki Chiki-Love Song 的歌词水可以给我啊?谢谢阿
提问者采纳
amaze me Get into the vibe (vibem burning inside Chiki-chiki love your style Chiki-chiki so alive Let&#39., wha抷a say lord Chiki Chiki wayoo. Chiki Chiki come wine and go down A bubble, wha抷a say lord Chiki Chiki come feel this vibe Come along sing time after time Chiki Chiki girl you are the one Big up big up come my little girl (AaAaAaAaAaAa) Big up big up come my little girl Chiki-chiki on the mind Chiki-chiki all the time If you want it you got it I'ear me now Nananananananana Nananananananana nananananananananananaannananananana Nananananananana Nananananananana Chiki-chiki on the mind Chiki-chiki all the time If you want it you got it I&#39, amaze me Get into the vibe You have opened my eyes You made me feel so alive So take me to heaven I want you be mine (s go crazy.;re my dreams for the day and the night Chiki Chiki me say bonjour Wha抷a say girl.;s go crazy?the morning rise Chiki-chiki on the mind Chiki-chiki all the time If you want it you got it I&#39, amaze me Get into the vibe You have opened my eyes You made me feel so alive So take me to heaven I want you be mine Nuff respect &#39?) &#39.) Chiki Chiki me say hello You&#39...) Chiki Chiki me say hello You&#39, wayoo Pick up the phone You抮e the woman in the yard,re my dreams for the day and the night Chiki Chiki me say bonjour Wha抷a say girl.;n chiki chiki in all the ladies in the house Chiki chiki to alswall time couse we sief (m burning inside Chiki-chiki love your style Chiki-chiki so alive Let&#39., we go bubble til.;s go crazy?the morning rise (AaAaAaAaAaAa) Am burning inside Chiki-chiki love your style Chiki-chiki so alive Let&#39Chiki-chiki on the mind Chiki-chiki all the time If you want it you got it I'm burning inside Chiki-chiki love your style Chiki-chiki so alive Let&#39
提问者评价
谢谢阿厉害哦我怎么也没有找到
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
chiki的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁chiki chiki是谁唱的?_百度作业帮
chiki chiki是谁唱的?
chiki chiki是谁唱的?
Carlos Baute 印度人为什么我的iphone通话持续一小时就会-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
为什么我的iphone通话持续一小时就会
来源:互联网 发表时间: 7:50:10 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“为什么我的iphone通话持续一小时就会”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“为什么我的iphone通话持续一小时就会”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:<,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 这个应该是运营商的问题吧&#10;要不然你换其他的机子测试下你同样的这张卡 查看更多答案&&
3个回答2个回答2个回答5个回答3个回答2个回答6个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 chiki chiki谁唱的 的文章

随机推荐