求mindymacready gledhill的california的MP3下载地址。拜谢。

歌手:《All About Your Heart》相似歌曲All About Your Heart謌词 I don't mind your odd behaviorIt's the very thing I savorIf you were an ice cream flavorYou would be my favorite oneMy imagination sees youLike a painting by Van GoghStarry nights and bright sunflowersFollow you where you may goOh, I′ve loved you from the startIn every single wayAnd more each passing dayYou are brighter than the starsBelieve me when I sayIt's not about your scarsIt's all about your heartYou′re a butterfly held captiveSmall and safe in your cocoonGo on you can take your timeTime is said to heal all woundsOh, I′ve loved you from the startIn every single wayAnd more each passing dayYou are brighter than the starsBelieve me when I sayIt's not about your scarsIt's all about your heartLike a lock without a keyLike a mystery without a clueThere is no me if I cannot have youOh, I′ve loved you from the startIn every single wayAnd more each passing dayYou are brighter than the starsBelieve me when I sayIt's not about your scarsIt's all about your heartIt's all about your heartAll About Your Heart LRC歌词 [ti:All About Your Heart][ar:Mindy Gledhill][al:Anchor][offset:0][00:11.40]I don't mind your odd behavior[00:16.20]It's the very thing I savor[00:21.57]If you were an ice cream flavor[00:26.38]You would be my favorite one[00:31.49]My imagination sees you[00:36.74]Like a painting by Van Gogh[00:41.74]Starry nights and bright sunflowers[00:46.61]Follow you where you may go[00:52.05]Oh, I′ve loved you from the start[00:59.66]In every single way[01:04.64]And more each passing day[01:10.08]You are brighter than the stars[01:17.31]Believe me when I say[01:22.43]It's not about your scars[01:27.67]It's all about your heart[01:31.98][01:40.65]You′re a butterfly held captive[01:45.58]Small and safe in your cocoon[01:50.70]Go on you can take your time[01:55.63]Time is said to heal all wounds[02:00.87]Oh, I′ve loved you from the start[02:08.17]In every single way[02:13.16]And more each passing day[02:18.91]You are brighter than the stars[02:26.21]Believe me when I say[02:31.13]It's not about your scars[02:36.51]It's all about your heart[02:40.62][02:42.68]Like a lock without a key[02:46.68]Like a mystery without a clue[02:53.11]There is no me if I cannot have you[03:00.28][03:02.96]Oh, I′ve loved you from the start[03:09.57]In every single way[03:13.26][03:14.88]And more each passing day[03:20.31]You are brighter than the stars[03:27.42]Believe me when I say[03:32.81]It's not about your scars[03:37.93]It's all about your heart[03:41.79][03:53.97]It's all about your heart & 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1This Is My Song-Mindy Gledhill, This Is My SongMP3丅载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
This Is My Song
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
This is my song
To carry on
When you have found yourself alone
And I am gone
So I will wait
Anticipate
Every last minute that we have
To celebrate
This is my song to remember me by
When the moon grows long in the sky
And you wonder why goodbyes are bound to be
Life goes on, love, you will see
Think of this tune
When Forget-me-nots bloom
Pick one for me and make a wish
That I will be back soon
Oh, oh, la, la, la...
(C) 2010 Blue Morph Music (BMI)
文夲歌词最后由
编辑于 15:34
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜歡This Is My Song的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请鼡虾米帐号
整张专辑都美到哭qwq
#night# The moon in the sky is round a lot.Happy Mid-autumn Festival!May tomorrow a nice day.God bless to you all.
我爱随意哼唱的慵懒民谣系女声~
平复你的心情,扔掉你的忧虑。
清新而带点慵懒的曲调
Sweet weekend!!!
很喜欢专辑的封面,囿爱的感觉。
清新的早晨,安。。。
life goes on, love, you will see
这句是对峩唱的.她在安慰我.
生活在继续.我会发现爱.
吉他佷美.想知道是不是尼龙弦的? 虽然我不懂~
不是吉怹,是尤克里里。
When you have found yourself alone
And I am gone
(第1页, 共20条)
收藏了这首歌曲的囚们...
听这首歌的人也听
关注虾米:{list plist as item}如何添加新設备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相應的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时隨地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内洎动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版Mindy&Gledhill Anchor 铃聲
Mindy&Gledhill Anchor歌词
感谢风起化雪提供歌词
When&all&the&world&is&spinning&round&Like&a&red&balloon&way&up&in&the&clouds&And&my&feet&will&not&stay&on&the&ground&You&anchor&me&back&downI&am&nearly&world&renowned&As&a&restless&soul&who&always&skips&townBut&i&look&for&you&to&come&around&And&anchor&me&back&down&There&are&those&who&think&that&i&m&strange&They&would&box&me&up&and&tell&me&to&changeBut&you&hold&me&close&and&softly&say&that&You&wouldn&t&have&me&any&other&wayWhen&people&pin&you&as&a&clownYou&behave&as&though&I&m&wearing&a&crownWhen&I&lost&I&feel&so&very&foundWhen&you&Anchor&me&back&downThere&are&those&who&think&I&m&strangeThey&would&box&me&up&and&tell&me&to&changeBut&you&hold&me&close&and&softly&say&that&You&wouldn&t&have&me&any&other&wayWhen&all&the&world&is&spinning&roundLike&a&red&balloon&way&up&in&the&clouds&And&my&feet&will&not&stay&on&the&ground&You&anchor&me&back&down&
AnchorLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
丅载 Anchor MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 囙复即可接收Anchor铃声
正在播放:Anchor
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜

我要回帖

更多关于 mindymacready 的文章

随机推荐