求英文高手,帮忙写封外贸高手成交技巧感谢信···写个开头就ok

帮忙写美国寄宿家庭的感谢信,高手来。(汉译英,)_百度知道
帮忙写美国寄宿家庭的感谢信,高手来。(汉译英,)
亲爱的爸爸妈妈,姐姐:
非常感谢你们对我和Mona这五天来的照顾,虽然时间不长,可是我们去感受到了美国人的热情与快乐。你们处处为我们着想,使我很感动。给我留下了深刻的印象。我很喜欢你们这个温暖和睦的家庭,我会很想你们的,当然还有可爱的狗狗贝利,也带给我很多快乐。谢谢你们!!
提问者采纳
Dear mom and dad, my sister : thank you very much for me and mona the five days, though it is not long, but we went to feel the warmth and joy. you always write for us, i was very moved. give me a deep impression. i'd like you the warm harmonious family, i think you are, of course, there are the lovely dog, also gives me great pleasure. thank you!
提问者评价
太感谢你了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dear mum, dad, sister:Thank you very much for me and to take care of the five-day Mona, though time is not long, but we go to American passion and happiness. For we consider, you everywhere I was touched. I'm impressed. I like your this warm harmonious family, I'll miss you, of course, and the lovely dog pele, also bring me much happiness. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!Lucy
寄宿家庭的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙写一篇日语感谢信_百度知道
请高手帮忙写一篇日语感谢信
我很想接受,但是由于我没有这方面的工作经验,可以再扩展下:今天承蒙您们的款待,我会很努力的学习的,非常感谢.关于您所说的工作职位,也很希望可以得到您的帮助.请您向也向您太太致谢.先此申谢大致意思是这样的,对于这方面的工作还需要实际的学习,如果可以得到这份工作的话。如果好的话还有追加分大致意思如下
提问者采纳
精一杯で勉强します。勿论:本日,对于这方面的工作还需要实际的学习。注意,但是由于我没有这方面的工作经验今天承蒙您们的款待、贵方(OO様)の提携もお愿いします,如果可以得到这份工作的话、この分野に対し,非常感谢.关于您所说的工作职位、お世话になりました!大変ありがたいです。奥様にも宜しくとお伝えお愿いします,我会很努力的学习的、実际の勉强が必要と思います,也很希望可以得到您的帮助. 请您向也向您太太致谢. 先此申谢 japanese。この仕事を得るなら!话した仕事は引き受けたいでが、経験が无いため:文章内不要写“你”,我很想接受
其他类似问题
感谢信的相关知识
其他1条回答
経験やなどまったく足りないと思います、仕事についての话しですが、初めてこのような仕事をやって。またよろしくお愿いします。それからお手伝いをもらいたいと思います。最后に奥さんによろしくと伝えてください。そして、私は自らも强く働きたいですが。もし今度のチャンスを顶けば、やっばり、私は必ず必死に顽张ってやり続きます。この仕事に関して勉强するべきものがまだたくさんあると思います今日、いろいろお世话になって、本当に感谢いたします
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外贸信函写作 求答案啊!!! 高手帮帮忙!!!!_百度知道
外贸信函写作 求答案啊!!! 高手帮帮忙!!!!
外贸信函写作: 甲:Hutchiso公司来信说,466号订单项下的货物晚到了一个星期,要求赔偿。可其实我们已经在10月29日按时交给了Mrriny Shpping co. 况且那还是由他们在信用证中指定的船公司。乙:那当然由他们向船公司索赔,我们又没责任。根据上面对话,写一封信函,拒绝对方索赔要求。
Dear Sir/Madam,Hope you are very well!We have received your claims and we are sorry to hear that the cargo was late for arrival by one week which may make you suffer loss. We did deliver the cargo on time (October 29th) to the shipping company (Mrriny Shpping co.) which you assinged according to
L/C terms. The shipping company delayed the shipment and should be fully responsible for it. If you need any assistance for the claim,please let me know. We will try our best to help you!Thank you !Br
其他类似问题
外贸信函的相关知识
其他1条回答
Dear ****,
Thanks for your feedback to let us know the situation. Referrring to your order 433, we have sent them out on 29th, Oct. to Mrriny shipping co. as we have agreed. So generally speaking, the shipping company shoud account for the delay as we did sent the goods on the day to the designated shipping company as you requested. Please consult the shipping company for more details about the delay, we are sorry that we can not help.
Hope you have a great day and if there is something we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to help you out.B/R***
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁客户来访后的感谢信怎么写 - 外贸开发信 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 客户来访后的感谢信怎么写
UID 1988526
阅读权限 25
客户来访后的感谢信怎么写
客户来访,也谈了事情感觉都挺好的,现在客户回去了,领导让我写封感谢信,我是个新手 不知道从何下手,请高人指导下,咋写呢
UID 1439648
积分 10184