求关于睡虎地秦银雀山汉墓竹简简的英文文献,字数越多越好~~

篮球的起源,要英文的!字数越多越好啊_百度作业帮
篮球的起源,要英文的!字数越多越好啊
The Origin of BasketballThe challenge that inspired the invention of basketball came from Dr.Luther Halsey Gulick,Jr.,the superintendent of physical education at the international YMCA Training School.During the summer session of 1891,Gulick introduced a new course in the psychology of play,and Naismith was one of his students.In class discussions,Gulick brought up an issue that was weighing on his mind:the need for new indoor game "that would be interesting,easy to learn,and easy to play in the winter and by artificial light."Though the class didn't follow up on Gulick's challenge to invent such a game,Naismith found himself revisiting the issue a few months later when the physical education faculty met to discuss what was becoming a persistent problem.With the end of the fall sports season,the school once again confronted the distaste many students felt for the gymnasium work that was mandatory during the winter months.One class was particularly incorrigible,and two instructors had already tried and failed to devise activities that would interest them.During the meeting,Naismith later wrote,he expressed his opinion that,"The trouble is not with the men,but with the system that we are using.The kind of work for this particular class should be of a recreative nature,something that would appeal to their play instincts."Though there was general agreement with Naismith,the group nevertheless found itself stymied.In fact,they knew of no indoor game that would inspire the excitement of football or baseball.Before the meeting ended,Gulick placed the problem squarely on Naismith's lap."Naismith," he said,"I want you to take that class and see what you can do with it." As they walked down the hall together after the meeting,he added,"Now would be a good time for you to work on that new game you said could be invented."Naismith tried several different approaches in an effort to improve the attitude of his difficult class.He had his students play simple games,such as various types of tag.He introduced a few games others had developed,including one called "battleball." He attempted to modify outdoor games like rugby and soccer so they could be played in a gym.However,as his first two weeks with the class neared an end,he had to admit that his efforts,thus far,had failed.Still not wanting to give up,Naismith tried to deduce the cause of his failure.He saw,once again,the need to offer a totally different kind of game,and he was quite clear about what its characteristics should be.It should be easy to learn,but complex enough to be interesting.It must be playable indoors or on any kind of ground,and by a large number of players all at once.It should provide plenty of exercise,yet without the roughness of football or soccer,since those would threaten bruises and broken bones if played in a confined space.American rugby (football) was the game Naismith considered most interesting,but tackling made it too rough for an indoor sport.Tackling,however,could be eliminated if players were forbidden to run with the ball,but could move it only by passing or batting it to another player,with the use of the fist prohibited.The game of lacrosse suggested the type of goal to be used,but the goal would be horizontal so players would have to throw the ball in an arc,thus limiting the force with which it was hurled.That idea came to Naismith from his memories of a childhood game he had played with his friends in Bennie's Corners,Ontario."I recalled from my boyhood in the lumbering camps of Canada," he recalled,"that when we played a game called 'Duck on a Rock,' the goal should be one that could not be rushed,and that the ball could not be slammed through.This called for a goal with a horizontal opening,high enough so the ball would have to be tossed into it,rater than being thrown."The method he adapted for putting the ball into play-the toss-up-borrowed from English rugby,but had only one player from each team vying for the initial toss-up,rather than the whole team.The next morning,Naismith assembled the elements for the new game.First,he considered whether to use a football or soccer ball."I noticed the lines of the football and realized it was shaped so that it might be carried in the arms," he said."There was to be no carrying of the ball in the new game,so i walked over,picked up the soccer ball,and started in search of a goal." He asked the school janitor for two 18-inch square boxes to use as goals.Fortunately for the name of the game,the janitor suggested half-bushel peach baskets instead.Naismith nailed them to the lower rail of gymnasium balcony,one at each end.A man was stationed at both goals in the balcony to pick the ball from the basket and put it back into play.Then,Naismith drew up the rules.Besides outlining the method and objective of moving the ball,he described various fouls,such as holding,pushing,or tripping.A referee would be appointed to judge the play,and the game would be divided into two 16-minute halves,with a five-minute rest between.While any number could play,nine on a side was suggested as the ideal.Naismith's secretary typed the rules and tacked them on the bulletin board while he waited nervously for the class to arrive.Somewhat dubious about "Naismith's new game," the players nevertheless cooperated with their popular instructor and listened attentively as he outlined the method of play.They wore the then-usual gym costume of black,full-sleeve woolen jerseys and long gray trousers.Most of them also sported the luxuriant handlebar mustaches that were so popular in the Gas-Lit Era.Naismith later described those first moments of play in mid December 1891:"There were e I selected two captains and had them choose sides.When the teams were chosen,I placed the men on the floor.There were three forwards,three centers,and three backs on each team.I chose two of the center men to jump,then threw the ball between them.It was the start of the first basketball game and the finish of the trouble with that class."The new game was a success from the minute the first ball was tossed into the air.Word got around that something new was going on in Springfield,and spectators began crowding the balconies.Once launched,basketball spread with incredible speed.Some of the students introduced it at their local YMCAs during Christmas vacation,and the rules of the game were soon printed in the school newspaper,The Triangle,which went to YMCAs around the country.Because of the College's international student body,it wasn't long before basketball was introduced in more than a dozen countries by these students.Basketball quickly moved beyond the YMCA network,as well.Within a few years,private athletic clubs had organized basketball teams.High schools and colleges launched the new sport as well and,by 1905,it was recognized as a permanent winter sport.
您可能关注的推广帮我回答一个英文问题,Everything in life is decided by myself,why?字数越多越好.以及这个认知对我生活的影响,用英语表达._百度作业帮
帮我回答一个英文问题,Everything in life is decided by myself,why?字数越多越好.以及这个认知对我生活的影响,用英语表达.原来的问题是你认为人生是由自己决定还是由上天决定,为什么?我回答了由自己决定,希望有人帮我回答为什么以及认为人生由自己决定这个认知对自己的生活产生了什么影响。字数越多越好,用准确的英文表达,如果回答的好我所有的分都追加给你了。
The fate versus free will argument has existed for as long as humanity.I believe that our lives are governed by the decisions we consiously make by ourselves.There is no 'destiny' or 'higher being' who manipulates us as a puppeteer does a puppet.All branches of science have concluded that there is no evidence whatsoever to support the 'fate' claim,and that it is a purely false perspective put forth by certain individuals who aren't willing to take responsibility for their own actions.By believing in free will and the fact that I am the only one capable of deciding the course of my life,I'm much more careful with the decisions I make.Also,with this perspective,a variety of new opportunities crops up.As long as I choose to put effort in something,the outcome wil be satisfactory.There is so much hidden potential in my life,and the course of it changes with each decision I make.Thus,it is fair to conclude that I am the governer of my own destiny.
People think, now independent thinking really hard, the technology, the world becomes small, contact more, who can guarantee is not influenced by others. Is afraid of his own thoughts do not let their...
因为自己才是自己的主宰者(抱歉,英语刚起步 不怎么滴,只能用中文)。
Most people live in the pass we set for them,to afraid to explore in the other ,but once in a while,people
like you come along who
knock down all the obstacles we put
your way ,people who realise freewill is a gift you never know how to use it untill you fight for it .maybe one day you will write it yourself.
你回答的不是我的问题啊。这是一篇论文里的最后一道题目,我来不及了,明天中午前要发给老师审核,我在做前面的题目,你英语这么好帮帮我呗,可以追加悬赏分的。有关选秀节目的英文作文字数越多越好_百度作业帮
有关选秀节目的英文作文字数越多越好
“super female voice ' is in the present society the widespread attention topic,But,The people hold the different opinion to this phenomenon.Asks you to use English to write one about to dispute ' ultra female " the short written work,Introduces people's different viewpoint,And expresses own view to approve the reason 1 mass audiences participate in the entire evaluation process positively.2 demonstrated fully young people's individuality 3 can cause the ordinary girl to realize own dream,A night becomes famous.Opposed the reason 1 some girls are infatuated excessively.2 pursues constantly becomes famous cannot take,Some people decide as this uncertain hope the object in life 3 influence literacy classes the study,Wastes the time and the energy.急求一篇《白衣女人》读后感中英文均可,字数越多越好,三千四千英文最好.围绕的主题是为爱而舍身忘死的精神._百度作业帮
急求一篇《白衣女人》读后感中英文均可,字数越多越好,三千四千英文最好.围绕的主题是为爱而舍身忘死的精神.
好几个月没有读小说而且也没有看过比较厚的书了,上次读小说还是毕业前那会儿,连着看了《香水》和《面纱》的小说.看这两本小说我是因为想在看同名电影之前,能事先对人物性格及剧情有所了解.《白衣夫人》的小说是我今年3月份在研楼下地摊上买的.很显然,又是一本出版社的特价书,看来《白衣夫人》在中国没有什么名气.我之所以买这本书只有一个理由,安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯将其后来改编为音乐剧了.虽然这部音乐剧没有受到他以往作品同样的欢迎,但是我既然有了音乐剧的录音,在得知有中文版小说之时,我当然毫不犹豫地将一本600多页的书,以10块大洋的价钱收入自己囊中.我习惯先看译者的序,原来威尔基·柯林斯和著名的狄更斯是同时代的,而且在当时与之齐名.狄更斯的小说我只在中学时看过一本《远大前程》觉得不是很有乐趣.然而,我读了《白衣夫人》的开头之后,我则非常赞同译者的序言中的话,柯林斯是一个讲故事的好手,我对这本书的叙事手法和小说的故事产生了兴趣.我喜欢故事里面柯林斯的语言,当然也许这也得益于中文译者的努力,他在叙述之中带有一种典型的英式的讽刺幽默,这种风格是我一向喜欢的.我想这个可能跟柯林斯的独特个性有关,当然他还没有王尔德那样出位.虽然这里的文风与简·奥斯汀的文风有所不同,但是柯林斯也用很简短的话通过一个角色之口对于一些小说的人物做了精辟的描述.这部小说中我其实最喜欢的人物并非爱情的男女主角,而是女方的姐姐玛丽安,她并不漂亮,脸蛋和其完美的身材绝不相称,她没有财产但绝不贪恋财富,始终呵护着那位和她并没有共同血缘的妹妹.她了解自己的位置,也了解女性所处的地位.她思维敏捷,表达风趣,一句话IQ比较高,甚至于吸引了反面主角的青睐.相比之下,她的妹妹劳拉的形象就很单薄,只是美丽、单纯、富有、善良,几乎集中了男人心中理想所有优点.当然,她还有一点,比较弱不禁风,这样还更容易惹人怜爱.男主角哈特莱特,两位小姐的绘画教师,就是年轻、正义的化身,读者一定会对他和劳拉的爱情报以同情.但是两人不但门不当户不对,劳拉还必须得遵从父亲的遗愿,不久就要嫁给一个几乎可以当他父亲的贵族.而白衣女人的出现似乎让人感到了一丝希望,希望在婚礼之前能发生点什么事情,阻止婚礼的发生.这里就让读者感觉到一种哥特式的气氛,神秘、黑暗而且还往往出现一个疯子.可是,婚礼还是如期举行了.稍微提一下,劳拉的叔父费尔利,简直是没心没肺、傲慢无耻的一个人,亲人对他而言无足轻重,他是小说中两位反角的最大帮凶.在是否举行婚礼以及后来发生的事情,作者并没有让哈特莱特以第一人称继续叙述下去.而是通过其他角色的叙述来完成故事的发展,然后再回到哈特莱特的叙述.其中,我们对白衣女人的身份和目的多次怀疑和改变,直到最后才揭露事情的真相.看此书的感觉更让人感到是在看一部侦探玄疑小说,而不是一部爱情小说,作者将这两者融合在了一起.在叙述故事中,柯林斯也很好完成了小说中很多人物形象的塑造,有的是从多个角度,有的则是寥寥几笔却也跃然纸上.这部小说一开始是通过杂志上连载的,所以控制情节发展的节奏很重要,《白衣夫人》的确是一部值得一读的小说.但是我得说,这个故事并不适合改编为音乐剧,或者比较难改编,虽然这和《剧院魅影》一样,都有悬疑性,但这部小说的容量更大,故事和人物也更复杂.《剧院魅影》的小说最多二流,但韦伯写的那部音乐剧音乐确实一流的,我很遗憾《白衣夫人》的音乐并不讨我喜欢.这部音乐剧剧情的复杂,导致我看了两次网上的剧情简介没有搞清楚细节,觉得里面乱糟糟的,于是我终于买了也看完了这部小说,我现在重新再听一下录音,希望会有新的感受.
白衣女人???恐怖剧本吗?
您可能关注的推广求关于出口商品结构的外文文献,字数大概2W左右的英文字符。哪个国家不限,不过要求是出口商品的。_百度知道
求关于出口商品结构的外文文献,字数大概2W左右的英文字符。哪个国家不限,不过要求是出口商品的。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
请问你有答案了么?我现在写论文也需要。。。。
开开心心才是真。
不是很了解的
其他类似问题
外文文献的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答