频道介绍:
Indegene Lifesystems
总播放:113
今日新增:0
最近没有访客
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目Human β-defensin-3 correlates with muscle fibre degeneration in idi...
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListApplyChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
):49-60. doi: 10.. Epub
2013 Apr 22.Human β-defensin-3 correlates with muscle fibre degeneration in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.1, , , , , , , .11Department of Neurology, BG University Hospital Bergmannsheil GmbH, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany.AbstractSporadic inclusion body myositis (sIBM) and polymyositis (PM) are characterized by muscle inflammation, with sIBM showing additional degenerative alterations. In this study we investigated human beta defensins and associated TLRs to elucidate the role of the innate immune system in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies (IIM), and its association with inflammatory and degenerative alterations. Expression levels of human beta-defensin (HBD)-1, HBD-2, HBD-3 and TLR2, 3, 4, 7 and 9 were analysed by quantitative real-time PCR in skeletal muscle tissue. Localization of HBD-3, collagen 6, dystrophin, CD8-positive T-cells, CD-68-positive macrophages, β-amyloid, the autophagy marker LC3, and TLR3 were detected by immunofluorescence and co-localization was quantified. HBD-3 and all TLRs except for TLR9 were overexpressed in both IIM with significant overexpression of TLR3 in sIBM. HBD-3 showed characteristic intracellular accumulations near deposits of β-amyloid, LC3 and TLR3 in sIBM, and was detected in inflammatory infiltrations and macrophages invading necrotic muscle fibres in both IIM. The characteristic intracellular localization of HBD-3 near markers of degeneration and autophagy, and overexpression of endosomal TLR3 in sIBM hint at different pathogenetic mechanisms in sIBM compared with PM. This descriptive study serves as a first approach to the role of the innate immune system in sIBM and PM. KEYWORDS: H Toll- muscle dis sporadic inclusion body myositisPMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .Indegene | 领英
时刻了解Indegene消息
寻找新机遇
查看与员工的人脉关系
免费加入领英,获取超过 300 万家企业的最新消息、动向和机遇。
Mobile Day Tuesday October 21, 2014 Mobile isn’t a Strategy: a Holistic Look at Mobile Campaigns Including What Works Best in Pharma Robin Kamen, Leader, Global Enterprise Multi-Channel Marketing & Strategy, PFIZER Rising Above the System: How...
位员工已加入领英
22 个已发布的职位
您可能还对这些公司感兴趣
加入领英即表示您同意领英的、及 。
已经有帐户?未名交友 - gracehome251,女/44,Come and listen, all you who fear God.
gracehome251的日记网址:gracehome251.&
Come and listen, all you who fear God.
&&&&&&&&&&&
(1篇)(1篇)(11篇)(5篇)(1篇)
<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=2014
我收藏的日记作者
我收藏的日记
&评论于 02:45:11&评论于 05:19:26&评论于 05:19:13&评论于 00:22:26&评论于 14:45:00&评论于 15:59:50&评论于 13:29:56&评论于 17:44:52&评论于 22:08:59&评论于 18:27:43
第51-60,共233篇日记&&[]&&[]&&[]&&[]
字体[&&]&&
A Five Billion US$ (as of 1996, much more now) worldwide Scam which has run since the early 1980's under Successive Governments of Nigeria. It is also referred to as &Advance Fee Fraud&, &419 Fraud& (Four-One-Nine) after a formerly relevant section of the Criminal Code of Nigeria, and &The Nigerian Connection& (mostly in Europe). However, it is usually called plain old &419& even by the Nigerians themselves. In brief, 419 is a sub-classification of Advance Fee Fraud crime in which the perpetrators are West Africans, primarily Nigerians, operating globally from Nigeria and elsewhere. The Scam operates as follows: the target receives an unsolicited fax, email, or letter often concerning Nigeria or another African nation containing either a money laundering or other illegal proposal OR you may receive a Legal and Legitimate business proposal by normal means. Common variations on the Scam include &overinvoiced& or &double invoiced& oil or other supply and service contracts where your Bad Guys want to get the overage out of Nigeria (Classic 419); crude oil and other commodity deals (a form of Goods and Services 419); a &bequest& left you in a will (Will Scam 419); &money cleaning& where your Bad Guy has a lot of currency that needs to be &chemically cleaned& before it can be used and he needs the cost of the chemicals (Black Currency 419) ; &spoof banks& where there is supposedly money in your nam &paying& for a purchase with a check larger than the amount required and asking for change to be advanced (cashier's check and money order 419); fake lottery 419; chat room and romance 419 (usually coupled with one of the other forms of 419); employment 419 (including secret shopper 419) ; and ordering items and commodities off &trading& and &auction& sites on the web and then cheating the seller. The variations of Advance Fee Fraud (419) are very creative and virtually endless, so do not consider the above as an all-inclusive list! At some point, the victim is asked to pay up front an Advance Fee of some sort, be it an &Advance Fee&, &Transfer Tax&, &Performance Bond&, or to extend credit, grant COD privileges, send back &change& on an overage cashier's check or money order, whatever. If the victim pays the Fee, there are often many &Complications& which require still more advance payments until the victim either quits, runs out of money, or both. If the victim extends credit on a given transaction etc. he may also pay such fees (&nerfund& etc.), and also stiffed for the Goods or Service with NO Effective Recourse. The Nigerian Scam is, according to published reports, the Third to Fifth largest industry in Nigeria. It is the 419 Coalition view that, in effect, the elites from which successive Governments of Nigeria have been drawn ARE the Scammers - therefore, victims have little recourse in this matter. Monies stolen by 419 operations are almost Never Recovered from Nigeria. Most 419 letters and emails originate from or are traceable back to Nigeria. However, some originate from other nations, mostly also West African nations such as Ghana, Togo, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast ( Cote D'Ivoire ) etc. In most cases 419 emails from other nations are also Nigerian in that the &Home Office& of the 419ers involved is Nigeria regardless of the source of the contact materials. But there are occasionally some &local& copycats trying to emulate the success of the Nigerians, generally not very successfully. 终於抓到一个同党&El Cerrito police arrest middle-man suspect in fraud caseBy Karl FischerWest County TimesArticle Launched: 08/21/:17 PM PDTAn El Cerrito man went to jail Wednesday after his father found $37,000 in counterfeit traveler's checks in his mail ― from a Nigerian penpal who police say used the suspect to defraud people selling things via classified advertising.Erik Sherwood, 35, received more than $1 million in counterfeit checks since the beginning of 2007 from a woman in Africa he met online, El Cerrito Detective Sgt. Paul Keith said. He would use the checks to pay for goods purchased by his out-of-country partner
and other online classified ad services.The checks would exceed the cost of the items, ostensibly to cover shipment costs. The buyer always appeared to be in a hurry, and would ask the seller to wire back the difference.The checks invariably bounced, Keith said.&(Sherwood) actually thought all the money was going to help this woman move to the United States,& Keith said.Police went to Sherwood's home, which he shared with his parents, Wednesday afternoon after getting a call from Sherwood's father, who was suspicious of his son because of some past incidents and had intercepted his mail, Keith said.Detectives found further evidence at the house and, after interviewing Sherwood, booked him into County Jail in Martinez on suspicion of forgery and possessing counterfeit checks. Police estimate he participated in three to four scams monthly, using more than $1 million in counterfeit checks sent to him from overseas. &He had never actually spoken to (his accomplice),& Keith said. &She'd sent him some pictures of herself, that was it.&
分类:随笔小记
被查看:2655次
文件夹:识破骗子,谨防上当!
字体[&&]&&
Free Lunch?It Might ServeInvestor a ScamBEATING THE SCAMMERS&Useful Web sites on avoiding trouble:&#8226;&The SEC online booklet on scams that are targeting seniors is at 1&#8226;&Brokerage regulator Finra's guide to decoding salespeople's credentials is at this long address: 2&#8226;&The AARP Web site, 3, offers tips on avoiding dubious retirement investments
被查看:660次
字体[&&]&&
&&&&&&Hangzhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.67 Elin South Road, Huizhou City 516001, Guangdong, China.ATTENTION:First I must thank you for picking up the consideration to be our agent via our customers who are already and able to pay some of our outstanding bills. Surprise to say that your role in this endeavour is to serve as our agent to get to our customers who has been indebted to us over a considerable length of time and help stand as an agent through which they will make such payments to us.Your rewards for helping us collect such an outstanding debt will be 100f whatever money that is being paid to our Company through your Account. You will be given adequate co-ordinates and banking instructions through which you will remit our balance 90 0.000000rom your Account to us. Please be advised that we will have to begin the necessary process of approving you as our agent/partner on our receipt of your understanding, transparency, honesty and your sincere abilities.Our constraint has always been a method of payment by several of our foreign client who we supply our goods. We presently get our payment through checks and draft issued in our favour by our clients but the problem of delay is usually experienced as we are made to wait for up to one month before our local banks here clear the checks/draft. We are loosing a lot of money by doing this as most of our money is produced as short term loan and overdraft from the banks with high interest rate.I will be sending your contact to our customers for payment,In view of this,Please cross check your contact which you sent to us, because If there is any mistake in your NAME your bank will not accept the check and also if there is any mistake in your ADDRESS you may not receive the check because it wil get lost on the way.1) Your Full names: 2) Contact address: 3) Home/office phone number:4) Occupation:5) Age: 6) Sex: 7) Postalcode: Incase there is any error in the above information please correct it and get back to me.Your informations have been forwarded to our customers who are ready to pay some of their outstanding bills, once you are contacted by any of them in respect of remittance of outstanding payments, do contact us immediately without delay. Also, if you are not contacted by any of our customers within 48hours from the date you receive this email from us, please do let us know immediately. Once again, thank you for being part of our global vision.Thanks for your understanding.Yours SincerelyMr.Wong chi leechairman & CEOHangzhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.实例 7无端端会中奖八十二万,那有这个容易的事!?From: Ms. Cynthia Chalker Canada Lottery/Ontario 49 Soccer World Cup 2010 Promotional Draw 1550 Princess Street Kingston, ON, Canada, K7M 9E3 &Attention: Customer AFRSA680 Ref: EAAL/851OYHI/07 Batch No. Ontario 49 &WINNING NOTIFICATION &The Canadian Government sponsors this lottery for the promotion of the 2010 Soccer World cup to be hosted in South Africa. &We happily announce to you the draw of the Special Global 2010 World Cup Promotional Draw held on the&Wed. 24th Oct. 2007 in Essex United Kingdom and Ontario Canada. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: B5 100, with Serial Number
drew the winning numbers 5 18 21 25 30 43& with a bonus Number&2&for Ontario 49 Lotto under the choice of the lottery in the 2nd category of bi-weekly six. &You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$820,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file EAAL/851OYHI/07. &This is from a total cash prize of US $11,100,000.00 Million dollars, shared amongst the first One Hundred and-thirty (130) lucky winners in this category Worldwide. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro booklet representative office in Africa as indicated in your play coupon, because this particular draw was selected to promote the 2010 World Cup to be hosted in South Africa hence your winning information must be kept to enable you participate in our subsequent draws which will see 500 participants traveling on an all expense paid trip to South Africa for the Soccer World Cup 2010. &In view of this, your US$820,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in South Africa. Our African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact our African Agent's office. &All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,00 companies and personal e-mails. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous elements. Please be warned! &To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding Agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact information is as follows: &Mr Johnson MooreEmail: infooffice@mighty.co.za&Phone +27 73 824 9825 &To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference numbers in any correspondences with our designated agents. Congratulations! Once more from all members and staff of this program that has ensured that you won this competition. Thank you for being part of our Promotional Lottery program.&Yours Sincerely, Ms. Cynthia Chalker &NOTE To confirm that you have the winning number for the&Wed. 24th Oct. 2007 draw, visit: &实例 8&FROM: MR.JAMES& BENSONTEL:+27-74-111-5587JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA &&&PLS REPLY VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL:&&
ATTN: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO&URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL&&I am Mr.JAMES& BENSON the elder son of late Mr. PAULSON BENSON of Zimbabwe.I got your contact address from the South African Chambers of Commerce and Industry please don't worry. During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in my country, &he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers. My father was one of the biggest farmers in the country and although a black indegene, he did not support the President?s political ideology.Therefore, the president?s supporters invaded my father?s farm burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments.After the death of my father,&&my mother and I together with my younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives. On our departure from Zimbabwe,we took along with us some money which my father kept in the safe in my mother?s custody which amounted to the sum of US$15,000, 000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) to the Republic of South Africa where we have deposited it as personal valuables in a private security company and sought for political asylum. My mother has suggested and I agree that we have to further move out of the African continent to overseas for actual safety and to do reliable business investments. &Therefore we have decided that I should contact any reliable overseas person/firm/company who could assist us to transfer this money out of South Africa through a current investment account because as refugees& we are not allowed to operate any account exceeding US$2,000(Two Thousand US Dollars).So we need your help to come down to South Africa to open a bank account through which we can transfer this money to your country.If my proposal is considered, &for assisting us to Transfer this money to your country, we unanimously agree to offer you 206f the total fund,5%will be for any expenses that may be incuured during the transaction ,75%will be for me and my family to invest in your country under your assistance. &For detailed information, you can contact me on my direct line TEL :+27-74-111-5587 0R PLS REPLY VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL :& NOTE: PLEASE,FOR REASON OF OUR ASYLUM STATUS DO MAINTAIN ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY WHILE WE ALSO PROMISE TO DO SAME. I ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100%RISKFREE. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.&BEST REGARDS&JAMES& BENSON&假卖车诈骗实例&多谢听众李先生送来二则虚假卖车诈骗实例,两个例都应该是源自同一骗子,手法大同小异,卖价都是比市价低许多:&第一则s MAZDA 3S&From: Date: Wed, 31 Oct :29 EDTSubject: Re: Inquiry for Mazda 3STo:&&Hello there,&Look how we will do this:Before leaving I had prearranged shipping with WorldPay so my presence&in US isn't necessary.&The car is locked&in a WorldPay warehouse in US(Texas), ready for&delivery. I will offer a 5 day period to test drive the car from the&moment you receive it from the shipping company.&So if you want to make this deal&I will need the following details&from you:Full Name And AddressShipping AddressPhone #After I will have all this details I will forward them to WorldPay and&I will proceed the order. The car will arrive to you with a lawyer&from WorldPay and he will help you with all the documents including&title.&WorldPay will contact you with all the details that you need to&complete this deal and also to see that&I am covered by them and if I&am legit seller.Waiting your email with the requested details...&P.S. For security reasons I'm not allowed to speak on the phone and we&will communicate by emails!&Respectfully,Tom Dorris
被查看:1314次
字体[&&]&&
实例 3&以下是另一份诈骗电子邮件, 今次是针对基督徒:&From: Michael C []Sent: Friday, October 05,
AMSubject: REGARDING: A JOURNEY FOR LIFE&&Greetings to you and your house hold in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, How are you all doing today? My sincere apologise to you for not informing you about my missionary trip to africa, to continue the good work that the lord has ordained me to do, i embarked on a two weeks trip to three african countries(Nigeria Ghana and South Africa) for a seminar on HIV/AIDS AND THE NEED TO EMBRACE GOD. Am happy to say that i arrived safe and sound in Nigeria, the people here are so kind, and willing to listen and follow the gospel of the lord. &I have visited so many places including the refugee camps, prison yards, less priviledge schools and orphanage homes to preach the gospel and also make some gift donations to them. Now i am done in Nigeria scheduled to leave for Ghana a day After tomorrow, after all the donations and visitations, am afraid that the cash i have on me budgeted to cover my whole trips has depreciated, and that is the reason why i am writing you to pls support the work of the lord by helping me with the sum of $2000 so that i can pay up my hotel bill, and continue my missionary journey to Ghana, i have spoken to the missionary commitee and congregation at the church, they have approved and agreed to pay back the money to you in a month time because of too many expenses done at the church recently, so it will take a little while to get your money. Pls be at ease to inform me of your capability to provide me with the money because i dont even know your financial status presently before asking you for money, i will gladly ask other brethren and sisthren at the church but i believe the children of God never lack. To send me the money follow this instruction below......... &Go to any Western union Gross Store or Shopping mall outlets . And send the money to my Name and Address.. &Michael ChangSheraton Hotels and Towers16 Broad St, Victoria Island. Lagos Nigeria. &
被查看:971次
字体[&&]&&
骗徒在医院偷取个人资料My friend's mom was in a county hospital due to heart conditions. She has no health insurance other than something similar to Ability-to-Pay. Thus, my friend and his siblings have been trying to apply Medi-Cal for her. One morning in the ICU, an unknown person approached her claiming that he is working for the hospital. He had a badge on but the badge was flipped, so it wasn't visible. With limited Enlish-speaking skills, she was asked to sign some paperwork that he claimed was to help her applying for Medi-Cal. Afterwards, she felt suspicious and told him that she wanted a translator to read the documents.& At that point, he began to leave and said what she signed was good for her and for the hospital. Later that day, when my friend's sister arrived, she asked the nurse to verify who that unknown person was.& The nurse said there was no social worker on duty, and the nurse was not aware of any other hospital worker scheduled to meet with her. _徒在三藩市日落^街^行_Below is a rather disturbing scam-artist incident that I witnessed in SF's sunset district this week between an elderly Chinese man and a Middle-Eastern-looking 30 y.o. who knew how to speak Cantonese.& This incident occurred in the daytime on Taraval Street and 24th Avenue.& The Chinese man was waiting for the Muni and the Middle-Eastern fellow approached him and started speaking to him in Cantonese.& This fellow started striking up a conversation with the chinese man and asked him things like how old he was, when was is birthday etc.&& The fellow then started playing some sort of paper magic tricks that involved the Chinese man writing down some numbers and the fellow managing to reveal the exact same numbers by pulling out a piece of paper in his pocket.& [this became the bait for the scam].The fellow then proceeded to play on his knowledge of how supersititious the Chinese can be, how the number &8& is auspicious and tried to con them into giving him money.& The fellow started sounding like a fortune teller asking the Chinese man to make sure he keeps that little magic wad of paper and said the numbers meant he should not do certain things on Tuesday/Thursday of this week.& The chinese man listened very intensely.The fellow then opened his binder and gave the elderly man a Chinese &lay see&.& The fellow said that it will bring him good luck, provided that the chinese man give this fellow some money.& The Chinese man then proceeded to take out his wallet and gave the fellow three dollars.& The fellow had an extremely sharp eye and spotted a $100 bill in the wallet.& He then, playing on the Chinese auspicious numbers, &recommended& that giving him $80 would bring the Chinese man the most luck and then proceeded to hand him 6 lotto numbers.& The fellow claimed that these 6 lotto numbers would surely win the next California Super Lotto.& At this point, the Chinese man suddenly realized what was happening and left the conversation.& However, now this man keeps thinking whether this was *truly* some &angel& that was trying to tell him something.& This is an example of how the Chinese get scammed into giving money because they are being taken advantage of by scam artists who play on their superstitions (aka &mai-suen&); these scam artists know how the elderly will think they'll have forever bad luck if they do not comply, how the elderly don't like to pass up opportunities that sound of the &lucky number 8& etc etc.This was very disturbing.& I told the Chinese man that he should report this incident to the police so that they have it on record.& He seemed very reluctant to do so (like most chinese sometimes for some fear)....as if he was afraid his &luck& will go away if he were to report it to the police department.Please share this with your listeners on your radio program.& While it is common sense to most of us, once these incidences start tapping into the Chinese superstitutions, these eldery are going to get themselves into trouble.& 骗徒利用「钓鱼」(PHISING)技俩PHISING 是老千利用电子邮件去冒充商业或政府机构,去骗您供给个人的财务或社安资料。&&&&尼日利亚诈骗变种实例&实例 1&以下是最近我或读者听众收到的诈骗电子邮件,请注意骗徒会假借宗教或华人名义进行诈骗:&&Good Day,&Please Read.&My name is Mr. Song Lile, i am the credit officer in Hang Seng Bank, HongKong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m, after the successfultransfer, we shall share in ratio of 30 0.000000or you and 70 0.000000or me. Should yoube interested, please contact me through my private email(.hk), so we can commence all arrangements and I willgive you more information on how we would handle this project.&Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me thefollowing:&(1)Full names(2)private phone number(3)current residential address(4)Occupation(5)Age and Proffession.&Kind Regards,Mr. Song Lile.&信不信由你们―只要提供这些个人资料,便垂手可得接近六百万元,假如是真的话,谁还需要辛苦做工呢??!!&实例 2&又是用HANG SENG BANK,好像这些位於非洲的骗徒只知道香港有间「恒生银行」,但内容都是千篇一律:&FROM:MR PATRICK CHAN.&()&Dear Friend,&Let me start by introducing myself.I am Mr.Patrick Chan Executive Director&and Chief Financial Officer of the operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I&have a secured business suggestion for you.&Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan& who was with&the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for&18 calendar months, with a value of Thirty million United&StateDollars($30,000,000.00) only in my branch.Upon maturity several&notice was sent to him, even during the war early this year.Again after&the war another notification was sent and still no response came from&him.We later found out that Col.Hosam Hassan and his family had been&killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home.&After further investigation it was also discovered that Col. Hosam Hassan&did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper&work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was&at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my&bank.So,Thirty million United State Dollars($30,000,000.00)is still lying&in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.What bothers me&most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 5 years&the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if&nobody applies to claim the funds.&Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a&foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan so that you&will be able to receive his funds.&WHAT IS TO BE DONE:&I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall&come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that willprepare the&necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Col.Hosam&Hassan,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide&me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his&job.After you have been made the next ofkin, the attorney will also file&in for claims on your behalf andsecure the necessary approval and letter&of probate in your favor forthe move of the funds to an account that will&be provided by you.&There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a&legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the&necessarydocuments.Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all&matters concerning this issue.&Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we&shall share in the ratio of 60 0.000000or me, 40 0.000000or you Should you be&interested please send me the following informations below,&1. Full names&2. Private phone number&3. Current residential address.&I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below and finally&after that i shall provide you with more details of this transaction.Your&earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.&()&Kind Regards,&Mr.Patrick Chan.
被查看:1291次
字体[&&]&&
您有时可能会收到一些信件,表面看来信件好像是由政府部门发出,因为上面有一些像是政府部门的标签,信件内容也可能提到政府条例。您收到这类信件可能会格外重视。其实这些信件是私人商业机构发出的,目的都是要向您推销某些服务,而这些服务并不是政府规定的,所以假如您按信件上指示付款,便可能浪费了金钱。 严格来说,这类服务不算骗局,但却令消费者花钱去购买不需要的服务,请大家小心。&这类服务包括:1.&&&&& 要求您为「屋主豁免权」(HOMESTEAD RIGHT) 作登记,收入大约五十元,但这个权是业主不会失去的,不必预先作登记。2.&&&&& 要求有孩子就读中学的家长参加某些机构,去为孩子取得大学教育经济援助,并帮助他们取得奖学金,参加费用高达两千元,但其实他们所提供的服务只限供给资料,这些资料都是可以免费得到的,他们也其实不是保证会得到奖学金,只是要您去申请而已。3.&&&&& 要求为您取得屋契的正本(CERTIFIED COPY),收费是九十元,信件引用不同的法律条例,让您感到必须领取这份文件,其实每一个业主在买屋时都有屋契GRANT DEED在手,即使遗失了也随时自己可以向COUNTY的登记部门索取,只需数元花费,没有必要花九十元去用这个服务。&&4.&&&&& 要求您在某些电话部上刊登广告,预先寄上帐单,但这些电话部可能根本不存在,或只有微少销量,或不定期出版。5.&&&&& 每个人都喜欢有好的名声,亦喜欢获得衔头或荣誉。有些商人利用民众这种心理去图利,其中一个方法,是通知您已经光荣当选「名人录」(WHO’S WHO),或其他不同名称的荣誉榜;一些成积普通的学生,也会突然收到信件通知,已经被选入中学生或大学生名人榜,令诧异的收信人感到自豪。 信件通常是由一些表面名堂相当辉煌的机构发出,在恭维一番之後,更声名是完全免费的。这些机构到底目的何在呢?原来他们都是以出版「名人录」之类书籍图利的,虽然您可以选择不购买,但一般人都会为被列在「名人录」感到兴奋,也不计较区区几十元购买这本「名人录」,甚至另花钱购买奖状,去自我陶醉一番。 其实大多数这种「不请自来」的「名人录」,是没有什麽真正价值的,因为它们缺乏遴选的准则,主办机构也没有公信力。他们向所有学生都发出通知信,信中要求学生供给个人的资料,以便登在「名人录」上。即使参加了这类「名人录」,在申请大学或工作时,千万不要当为个人背景资料填写,以免得到反效果。
被查看:630次
字体[&&]&&
相信大家都听过「分享时间」(Time Share)渡假屋投资。这种投资是指一种共同使用渡假房屋的投资方法,每一户需要投资一笔金钱,作购买会籍权之用。拥为这个会籍权之後,大家便可以在每年一段时间里,免费使用渡假屋。「分享时间」渡假屋本身的概念是不错的,因为每个家庭每年需要使用渡假屋的时间不多,若果大家能够轮流使用,是比较经济及化算。&然而,有些「分享时间」渡假屋的销售手法极有问题。例如,有些销售者推销时,藉口向顾客说他们中了名贵奖品、免费假期、或是一台汽车,需要顾客到某一个地方领奖。当顾客到场後,才知道他们只是入围者,要领取奖品是需要再抽奖。那时候,职员便会死缠烂打,软硬兼施,强逼顾客投资「分享时间」渡假屋。&最近有一位听众分享他的经验说,他被逼投资「分享时间」渡假屋後,两年以来一直没有办法使用,皆因这种投资存在很多时间限制。他们没有办法使用之馀,却仍是需要缴交年费及维修费。&在「分享时间」渡假屋作投资後,若希望卖出是非常困难的。倘若自动放弃会籍权,以避免缴交费用,销售者是不会罢休的,他们会透过收数公司来强逼缴费。&&& 大家在投资「分享时间」渡假屋之前,一定要考虑这是否适合自己。其实每年到不同的地点渡假,不单可以扩阔眼界,并且更有乐趣,实在未必需要使用「分享时间」渡假屋。
被查看:644次
字体[&&]&&
女人需要爱,男人需要尊重,这是美满婚姻的前提。上帝透过《以弗所书》五章33节,命令作丈夫的要爱妻子丶作妻子的要尊重丈夫。日常生活中,我们看到许多婚姻不美满,都是因为这个基本需要未得到满足。弗
然而你们各人都当爱妻子,如同爱自己一样。妻子也当敬重她的丈夫。 如果每个人都能在婚姻中贡献百分之百,婚姻就不会再是恋爱的坟墓,故大部分婚姻辅导员都会告诉我们,仅仅其中一方不断付出的婚姻很难维持。当作丈夫或作妻子的认为,配偶既不欣赏他们正在付出的努力,也不尝试自我努力时,问题就大了。上帝创造男人和女人在本质上是不同的。如果我们接受这些差异而不是抗拒,生活可以更加快乐。首先,我们必须接受上帝分配的婚姻角色,这很重要。当今社会,妇女大多看重自己的事业,追求自我满足。在圣经中,妇女被称为男子的帮手,这意味着女人是助男人完善的关键。艾默生?爱革理奇斯(Eggerichs)博士写Love and Respect(爱和尊重)一书时,似乎抓到了要点。作为牧师和辅导员,他相信爱和尊重极其重要,以致他离开牧师岗位,在全美举办主题研讨会:女人需要爱而男人需要尊重;在此前提下可达成快乐满足的婚姻。爱和尊重是婚姻成功的关健。我的一个朋友告诉我,这是她和丈夫参加过的最好的研讨会。爱革理奇斯用许多例子,解释冲突的「疯狂循环」。男人讨厌冲突,把批评视为蔑视。谁会爱不尊重他们的人呢?妇女视批评为「澄清」的方法,口头交流,甚至翻旧账,不过是想接近丈夫。如果不这样理解,婚姻就会爆发冲突。同理,当男人不能对妻子示爱,她会觉得婚姻不能满足。这个疯狂的循环,在婚姻中造成反覆冲突,除非一方或双方努力了解彼此的需要,跳出过去的运作方式。一个常见的例子是,男人通常不会道歉,认为这会失去自尊,但妇女却需要听到一句「我很抱歉」。爱革理奇斯使用「Couple(配偶)」这个英文字诠释如何爱妻子:C=贴近(她希望你与她亲近);O=开放(对她开放);U=谅解(不要尝试「修复」,只要聆听);P=和平(说「我很抱歉」);L=忠诚(她要确知你委身於她);E=重视(她要你尊重和珍惜她)。这是向妻子表达爱心的方式。丈夫希望得到尊重,可以使用「Chairs(椅子)」这个英文字表示:C=征服(欣赏他的工作和成就);H=层级(居於顶端保护和供应家庭);A=权威(欣赏他服务和领导的愿望);I=内涵(欣赏他喜欢分析和作顾问的愿望);R=关系(欣赏他得到比肩友谊的愿望);S=性行为(欣赏他性亲密的欲望)。如果这两个词得到承认和满足,爱和尊重的「活力循环」,会激励彼此建立成功的婚姻。无论你是丈夫或者妻子,用自己的努力去激励配偶。为婚姻幸福努力,可以为子女树立好的榜样。但愿大家为能进入「活力循环」而不是「疯狂循环」而祷告!查询爱和尊重婚姻研讨会资料,可浏览网站:,或者阅读爱革理奇斯博士着作Love and Respect。
被查看:591次
文件夹:蒙恩福的基督化家庭
字体[&&]&&
据美国《侨报周刊》报道,在旅美华人新移民社区,尤其是闽籍移民中,所谓“逃婚”新娘或妻子的事件屡见不鲜,在这一现象的背后,折射出新移民社区特有的社会问题。事件中的男主角通常觉得委屈、受骗,女方也背上了为绿卡才结婚的“骗婚”之嫌。那么到底是骗婚还是感情不和造成此种后果呢,该报对这种新移民中的“逃婚”现象进行了分析。 &&& 骗婚VS感情不合 “逃婚”现象频发 &&& 众多的“逃婚”事件中,通常都是男女双方经朋友或“媒人”介绍认识,女方仍在中国大陆或在美国但没有身份,男方持绿卡或已经是公民,两人很快结婚,然后男方以丈夫名义申请妻子赴美,如果女方已在美国,则双方按照中国传统习俗在酒楼设喜宴结婚。 &&& 在男方看来,既然已经送了礼金,摆了喜宴,新娘自然就是自己的妻子,但是,出乎意料的是,新娘还是跑掉了。在这一现象的背后,折射出新移民社区特有的社会问题。 &&& 除了“逃婚”新娘,还有一些逃跑妻子。一些人已经在国内登记结婚,并且生了孩子,经过多年等待后妻子终于拿到绿卡到美团聚,但很快便弃家出走,决定去过自己的生活。 &&& 这些事件中的男主角通常都觉得委屈、受骗,认为女方是为了绿卡才结婚,因此有“骗婚”之嫌。还有人指责女方蓄意以假结婚进行诈骗,考虑对女方进行报复或采取法律行动。女方通常在出走后断绝联系,她们也几乎从来没有在媒体上发出声音或露面,尽管备受男方谴责,但她们一直保持沉默。 &&& 社区人士则对所谓“逃婚”现象有不同看法。有人认为,两地分居,时间久了感情变得淡薄,其中一方提出分手,这种情况很自然,不能说是骗婚。有人则指出,由于新移民的特殊状况,不排除一些人为了身份和钱财假装或凑合结婚,有些人甚至从中牟利做起“假结婚”生意。   故事一:摆了喜宴,新娘还是跑了 &&& 一名拥有加拿大绿卡的闽籍年轻女子,答应嫁给纽约一位华人男子并在华埠酒楼摆了喜宴,她在拿走了数万元礼金后却拒绝结婚。男方认为该女子以假结婚为名义进行诈骗,考虑对这位“逃婚新娘”采取法律行动。 &&& 据男方所述,男方拥有美国绿卡,他经亲友介绍认识了该名20多岁的女子,男方抱着真结婚的心态对待两人关系。但摆了喜宴,喝了喜酒后,“新娘”竟然逃跑了。 &&& 男方表示,在两人的交往过程中,男方知道该女子通过假结婚嫁到加拿大,当时仍是已婚状态,不过该女子表示她会跟现任“丈夫”离婚,然后与男方结婚。男方相信了她的话,并认为他们两人之间有真感情,因此在女子未解除婚姻关系情况下,仍继续交往,并准备两人的婚礼。 &&& 男方说,摆酒席之前,女子说她母亲生病,向男方要钱,男方于是把1万元汇到她在加拿大的户头。男方在纽约华埠中餐厅办喜宴,以中国传统方式结婚,又把4万元礼金汇往“新娘”的加拿大帐户。但是,事情变卦了,“新娘”虽然与丈夫离了婚,但是却不愿跟纽约的男子结婚。   法律解读:摆喜宴结婚不具法律约束力 &&& 称被骗婚的纽约男子非常生气,向律师咨询可以通过什么办法向该女子追究责任。福建同乡会法律顾问戴禺律师指出,在纽约市,男女双方可以到市政府登记结婚,或在教堂由牧师主持婚礼,但是摆喜酒结婚这样的中国传统习俗,在美国不产生法律约束力。 &&& 戴禺认为,男方可以向加拿大移民局告发该女子,揭发该女子以“假结婚”进行诈骗,这样她将来申请入籍时可能会受阻,加拿大移民局或许会进行调查,撤销该女子的护照。由于事情发生在纽约市,男方也可以向纽约警察局投诉。喜宴照片资料和经过公证的男方陈述,都可以作为证据。故事二:帮其还清债务,仍留不住妻子 &&& 黄先生和妻子六年前结婚,生下一个可爱聪明的女儿,但三年前妻子获得身份后提出离婚并消声匿迹,偶尔来电却没有显示电话号码,黄先生本来念着旧情希望破镜重圆,但是妻子却一直不露面,如今他狠下心来,要求妻子露面将关系了断。 &&& 据黄先生的自述,他支付三千元给媒人认识了林女士,双方于日结婚,并从市政府获得了结婚证书。婚后头两年,小两口的日子过得还算甜蜜,尤其是生下女儿后,家庭生活增添了不少乐趣。但是好景不长,妻子暗地里另有打算。 &&& 黄先生发现,林女士获得了身份后提出离婚,并切断一切联系方式,黄先生打遍了她在美国和中国的亲人电话,都找不到她。 &&& 三年过去了,如今女儿近五岁,常常哭着要妈妈。由于女儿的护照快到期,黄先生把女儿从福建老家接到纽约。他想给女儿的护照延期,但根据法律规定,必须夫妻两人共同签字才生效。黄先生住在纽约,白天去新泽西餐馆打工,没时间照顾孩子,他想把孩子送到福建的亲属处抚养,现在却去不成。 &&& 黄先生目前只好把孩子托给弟弟和弟媳照顾。幼小的女儿天天期盼着妈妈回来,面对着无辜天真的孩子,黄先生内心非常痛苦,却不知道如何向她解释。 &&& 黄先生认为妻子骗走了自己的钱财和感情。他说,结婚后他替妻子还了数万元债,当时觉得作为丈夫理应帮她还债,但如今想起来觉得自己受骗了。回想起有婚姻的这六年,他手里没有任何女方的证明材料,因此他认定妻子的欺骗是有预谋的。如今黄先生狠了心,他表示同意离婚,但对方至少要露面,把事情了断。 &&& 法律解读:生了孩子,不算骗婚 &&& 这桩纠纷究竟是骗婚,还是一般的家庭纠纷呢?戴禺律师认为,由于女方和男方生了孩子,因此骗婚的说法难以成立,而黄先生是在婚姻期间替妻子还了6万元债务,此行为属于有婚姻关系的夫妻共同财产行为,从法律上讲不需要偿还。 &&& 但另一方面,戴禺指出,黄先生的妻子离家出走,没有承担抚养女儿的责任,如果黄先生提出离婚且能证明妻子已经离弃一年以上,就可以离婚并争取到孩子的抚养权和抚养费,即使女方不出席法庭也可以判决。 &&& 故事三:志向不同,各走各的路 &&& 一位闽籍男子等了数年时间,终于把家乡的妻子和幼女申请到美国团聚,然而妻子不久后便提出离婚,男方感到被遗弃,怀疑当初女方为了绿卡才跟他结婚,大有上当受骗之感。 &&& 据一位闽籍女士所述,她的一位亲戚数年前在福建与一名女子结婚,两人生下一个女儿,婚后男方长时间在美国打工,并申请妻子和女儿前往美国。几个月前,女方终于乘飞机抵达美国,但不久后便跟丈夫提出离婚,理由是“两人志向不同”。男方在外州餐馆打工,女方后来去上学,并干脆搬到其它城市居住。 &&& 这位闽籍女士站在亲戚一边,怀疑女方拿到绿卡,目的达到了就走人。两人离婚还碰到女儿监护权的问题。这位闽籍女士说,男方比较想要孩子,而女方则表示如果男方不要孩子,就把孩子给她。他们4岁的女儿目前寄养在福建老家,由男方父母照料。   法律解读:妻子跑了,不算自动离婚 &&& 戴禺律师指出,根据纽约婚姻法,离婚必须由其中一方向法庭提出,夫妻不会因为分居一年以上就自动离婚;至于谁更有可能获得孩子的抚养权,则要根据孩子的需要,如果孩子年龄小,法官通常会判给母亲,除非母亲有酗酒或吸毒等不良习惯,父亲即使没有监护权也要支付赡养费。&&& 这桩纠纷究竟算不算骗婚呢?戴禺认为,由于女方和男方生了孩子,因此骗婚的说法难以成立。他也指出其它一些案例中,有女方还没登记结婚,拿了巨额礼金后跑掉,因此有诈骗的嫌疑。故事四:妻子跑了,谁来抚养孩子? &&& 一名闽籍男子经人介绍,在家乡与一位相识才十多天的女子结婚,并生下一个女儿。几年后女方获得绿卡来到美国,但没过几天便跑了,男女双方后来离婚,但为争夺女儿展开持久战,其中牵涉“真假结婚”、盗用身份做移民文件、“绑架”亲生女儿等诉讼。期间男方还被女方控告骚扰而两次被警察逮捕关押。 &&& 今年36岁的当事人郑肃炳介绍说,他到美多年,1997年经人介绍,在家乡福州与一位女子认识,十多天后两人结婚,后来女方生下一个女孩,今年9岁。2001年1月份,女方以妻子身份到美国并获得绿卡,但是下了飞机三、四天后就跑掉。 &&& 郑肃炳非常生气,他怀疑当初女方跟他结婚是为了绿卡,而他则是抱着真心结婚的愿望,这让他深感受骗。后来两人在美国离了婚,但是自从女方跑掉之后,两人为了争夺女儿,打起了持久战。郑肃炳表示,现在自己已经精疲力竭。 &&& 早在2000年,已经是公民的郑肃炳,为女儿申请绿卡,但是妻子跑掉后,他立刻撤下申请,按照他的想法,如果女儿也到美国,肯定会被妻子夺走,如果留在中国,他还有机会得到女儿。 &&& 与此同时,2001年,郑肃炳回到福州,当时女儿寄养在她外婆家里,他派人到女儿学校,偷偷把女儿带走,后被女方寻找到,又将女儿夺回去。 &&& 在美国,则上演了一出盗用身份、申请绿卡的“阴谋”。据郑肃炳所述,月份,他突然收到移民局批下来的女儿的绿卡,感到很惊讶,因为他已经撤销了申请。后来他到移民局去查,发现好几份文件上都有假冒他的签名,根据签名的日期,他那时在旧金山而不在纽约,他怀疑是前妻与介绍所合谋做假公证和伪造签名。 &&& 郑肃炳想找前妻理论,但是按他的说法,现在“只要一打电话,就会被抓起来”,因为2005年1月,前妻告他骚扰,警方签署了保护令,不能靠近前妻,也不能打电话给她。郑肃炳说他已经被警察抓了两次,但他声称自己没有威胁过前妻,没有骚扰过她。 &&& 郑肃炳说,他和前妻上法庭打官司争夺女儿,但三、四年过去了,眼看没希望争回女儿,现在连看一眼的机会也没有了。   社区人士看法一:感情不能勉强 &&& 福建同乡会常务副主席郑棋认为,有些人因为两地分居,时间久了感情变得淡薄,其中一方提出分手,这种情况很自然,不能说是骗婚。他说,男女双方都有权作出选择,感情的事不能勉强,否则即便在一起也不会幸福,双方应尊重对方的选择。 &&& 郑棋认为,既然两个人结了婚并一起生活了一段时间,便不能说谁骗了谁,至于女方后来跑掉,很可能是因为没有感情,男方应该问自己为什么对方会跑掉,而不应该一味地指责对方欺诈,再说大家都是成年人,受骗了只能说自己没有眼光。   社区人士看法二:梦想美国天堂,现实反差大 &&& 妇女友好联欢会任琪航认为,有些丈夫先到美国拼搏,太太在中国等待团聚,如果太太属于享受型,在家不工作,带小孩,丈夫每月寄1000美金,生活可以过得很舒适,在她们心中,美国是天堂,满地黄金,但到了美国后,没想到生活这么苦,产生强烈反差。 &&& 任琪航指出,另一方面,夫妻两人长期分居,现在虽然团聚了,但丈夫在餐馆打工,非常疲劳,回到家躺下去就睡,没有时间跟太太沟通,太太觉得丈夫不关心她,加上语言不通,跟不上美国生活节奏,会更加灰心失望。再加上一起生活,彼此的弱点都暴露在对方面前。 &&& 因此她认为,太太到美之前,丈夫要让她知道美国生活的辛苦,让她有心理准备,到美国后,要开导她,不要逼得太紧。(林菁)
分类:时事点评
被查看:1665次
字体[&&]&&
罪犯 : lovingone
来自 : 美国 California Riverside 性别 : 男 年龄 : 44 身高 : 180 cm 罪犯 : valiantcat
来自 : 美国 性别 : 男 年龄 : 43 身高 : 175 cm 罪犯 : sonofman2
来自 : 美国 California San Diego 性别 : 男 年龄 : 47 身高 : 175 cm 罪犯 : godsent &来自 : 美国 性别 : 男 年龄 : 46 身高 : 173 cm 罪犯 : meiling2020
来自 : 中国 广东(guang dong) 广州(guang zhou ) 性别 : 女 年龄 : 28 身高 : 罪犯 : pmei66
来自 : 中国 新疆(xin jiang) 乌鲁木齐(wu lu mu qi ) 性别 : 女 年龄 : 27 身高 : 165 cm
来自 : 美国 Pennsylvania Southeastern 性别 : 男 年龄 : 49 身高 : 183 cm 罪犯 : argon280
来自 : 美国 New Hampshire Portsmouth 性别 : 男 年龄 : 47 罪犯 : snowdove
来自 : 美国 North Carolina Weldon 性别 : 男 年龄 : 43 身高 : 188 cm 罪犯 : antonius01
来自 : 美国 Louisiana Metairie 性别 : 男 年龄 : 37 身高 : 180 cm 罪犯 : richy1010
来自 : 美国 California La Canada 性别 : 男 年龄 : 46 身高 : 183 cm 罪犯 : pyang66
来自 : 中国 新疆(xin jiang) 乌鲁木齐(wu lu mu qi ) 性别 : 女 年龄 : 23 身高 : 165 cm 罪犯 : wishingonastar
来自 : 美国 New York Brooklyn 性别 : 男 年龄 : 49 身高 : 183 cm 罪犯 : cuteloving
来自 : 美国 California Redondo Beach 性别 : 男 年龄 : 44 罪犯 : davidspecialone
来自 : 美国 California Riverside 性别 : 男 年龄 : 44 身高 : 180 cm 罪犯 : george0010
来自 : 美国 North Carolina Chapel Hill 性别 : 男 年龄 : 42 身高 : 183 cm 罪犯 : graceofgod
来自 : 美国 California Los Angeles 性别 : 男 年龄 : 48
分类:时事点评
被查看:3706次
第51-60,共233篇日记&&[]&&[]&&[]&&[]

我要回帖

更多关于 机构规格是什么 的文章

随机推荐