655654空间6.29名这首歌曲叫什么,跪求一个网站你懂的下载地址,谢谢了

求一首DJ :Q:655654 空间第一首歌叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
求一首DJ :Q:655654 空间第一首歌叫什么名字啊?
答对追加50 十分感谢
提问者采纳
原版DJ Vengerov and DJ Fisun vc Jasper Forks feat. Valeriya Zhidkova - Ya Veryu Tebe&百度搜索下面可好到对应版本River&flows&in&you(Djxiaoxia&Extended&Mix)&&伴奏Yiruma - River flows in youJasper Forks&- Riv订虎斥臼俪铰筹歇船忙er flows in you&希望楼主信守承诺,不要赖账哦,呵呵
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么知道别人空间的歌曲名字 .不要复制链接的 是知道名字..他的QQ655654 第一首 谢谢了 各位 !_百度知道
怎么知道别人空间的歌曲名字 .不要复制链接的 是知道名字..他的QQ655654 第一首 谢谢了 各位 !
就是我才开始玩QQ的时候就听了 .非常怀念 现在忘记歌名了.歌名是NQ qzone QQ-655654 那一首 ..真的非常感谢 .我为了找歌名 创畅礌扳啡殖独帮扫爆激了百度知道号
所以没有悬赏金
各位理解一下
提问者采纳
歌名:Anyone of us歌手:Gareth Gates专辑:Anyone of usanyone of us - gareth gatesi´ve been letting you down´ downgirl i know i´ve been such a foolgiving into temptationi should have played it coolthe situation got out of handi hope you understandit can happen to anyone of usanyone you think ofanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakeit can happen to anyone of ussay you will forgive meanyone can failsay you will believe mei can´t takemy heart will breakcause i made a stupid mistakea stupid mistakeshe was kind of excitinga little crazyi should have knownshe must have altered my sensesas i offered to walk her homethe situation got out of handi hope you understandit can happen to anyone of usanyone you think ofanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakeit can happen to anyone of ussay you will forgive meanyone can f畅礌扳啡殖独帮扫爆激ailsay you will believe mei can´t takemy heart will breakcause i made a stupid mistakea stupid mistakea stupid mistakea stupid mistakeshe means nothing to menothing to mei swear every word is truei don´t wanna lose youthe situation got out of handi hope you understandit can happen to anyone of usanyone you think ofanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakeit can happen to anyone of ussay you will forgive meanyone can failsay you will believe mei can´t takemy heart will breakcause i made a stupid mistakeanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakea stupid mistake
提问者评价
非常感谢 ..谢谢.. 这首歌很多记忆..谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
GARETH GATES 的 Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake) 试听
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求一腔热血 的文章