求一首歌名,里面有句歌词是“God give her a namethe name to the animal”

请问有首英文歌歌词高潮是唱“i love you baby..”这首歌的歌名_百度知道
请问有首英文歌歌词高潮是唱“i love you baby..”这首歌的歌名
歌名叫:can't take my eyes off you 英国Manic Street Preachers组合唱的 歌词: you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby... 下载:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
I love you!
歌手:celine dion
I must be crazy now
Maybe I dream too much
But when I think of you
I long to feel your touch
To whisper in your ear
Words that are old as time
Words only you would hear
If only you were mine
I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you
Should've made my move when you looked in my eyes
'Cause by now I know that you'd feel the way that I do
And I'd whisper these words as you'd lie here by my side
I love you, please say
You love me too, these three words
They could change our lives forever
And I promise you that we will always be together
Till the end of time
So today, I finally find the...
can't take my eyes off you 后来黎明也有翻唱
can'ttakemyeyesoffyou
frankievalli
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁For God So Loved The World 歌词_百度知道
For God So Loved The World 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:For God So Loved The World歌手:Graham Kendrick专辑:Rumours Of Angels/The GiftFor God so loved the worldthat he gave his one and only Sonthat whoever believes in himshall not perish but have eternal lifeFor God did not sendHis into the worldto condemn the worldto the save the worldbut to save the worldthrough Him(For God so loved the world)(that he gave his one and only Son)(that whoever believes in him)(shall not perish)(but have eternal life)(John 3:16)神爱世人甚至将他的独生子赐给他们,叫一切信他的不致灭亡反得永生.约翰福音 3:16
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌有一句歌词好像是“the god marry the night”_百度知道
有一首英文歌有一句歌词好像是“the god marry the night”
这是什么歌啊
我有更好的答案
Lady Gaga - Marry The Night
我想我听歌都不记得歌名。