新概念三听力下载1,美声听力,要下载地址!!

新概念英语第一册双课课文听力文本(超级完整版)12-第6页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
新概念英语第一册双课课文听力文本(超级完整版)12-6
7T:It'sSunday.今天是星期日,Whe;Yesterday.昨天;S:HelostitonSaturday.他星期;8T:It'sMarch.现在是三月,Whend;Themonthbeforelast.上上个月;S:IcalledthedoctorinJanu;9T:It's1988.今年是1988年,Whe;Theyearbeforelast前
7 T: It's Sunday.今天是星期日,When did he lose his pen?他是什么时候丢失他的钢笔的?Yesterday.昨天S: He lost it on Saturday.他星期六丢的。8 T: It's March. 现在是三月,When did you call the doctor?你什么时候叫的医生?The month before last.上上个月S: I called the doctor in January.我是一月份打电话给医生的.9 T: It's 1988. 今年是1988年,When did they buy this house?他们什么时候买这个房子的?The year before last前年.S: They bought it in 1986.他们是1986年买的。10 T: It's August the first. 今天是八月一号,When did she speak to him?她什么时候和他谈话的?A month ago.一个月前S: She spoke to him on July the first.她在七月一日和他谈话的。 Lesson 80(1) T: Look at number 120. Have you got any?你有吗?S: I need a lot of cheese. I haven't got much.我需要一些奶酪,我没有多少了。(2) T: Number 438. Has he got any?他有吗?S: He needs a lot of envelopes. He hasn't got many他需要一些信封,他没有多少了。.(3) T: Number 543. Have they got any?他们有吗?S: They need a lot of bread. They haven't got much.他们需要一些面包,他们没有多少了、4 T: Number 121. Has she got any?她有吗?S: She needs a lot of eggs. She hasn't got many.她需要一些鸡蛋。她没有多少了5 T: Number 439. Has he got any?他有吗?S: He needs a lot of writing paper. He hasn't got much.他需要一些信纸,他没有多少了。6 T: Number 441. Have I got any?我有吗?S: You need a lot of magazines. You haven't got many.你需要一些杂志,你没有多少了7 T: Number 333. Have you got any?你有吗?S: I need a lot of beef. I haven't got much.我需要一些牛肉,我没有多少了8 T: Number 122. Has she got any?她有吗?S: She needs a lot of butter. She hasn't got much.她需要一些黄油,她没有多少了9 T: Number 228. Have they got any? .他们有吗?S: They need a lot of bananas. They haven't got many.他们需要许多香蕉,他们没有多少了10 T: Number 546. Have I got any?我有吗?S: You need a lot of medicine. You haven't got much:你需要许多药,你有的不多. Lesson 82(1) T: Look at number 760. What are they going to do?他们打算干什么?S: They are going to have breakfast.他们打算吃早餐。(2) T: Number 870. What are they doing?他们在干什么?S: They are having lunch.他们在吃午餐。(3)T: Number 980. What must they do?他们应该做什么?S: They must have tea.他们应该喝茶、(4) T: Number 1,010. What did they do?他们做什么了?S: They had dinner.他们吃饭了。5 T: Number 1,020. What must they do?他们应该做什么? S: They must have a meal.他们应该吃饭6 T: Number 1,030. What is Tom going to do?汤姆准备做什么?S: He is going to have a swim.他准备游泳。7 T: Number 1,040. What is he doing?他在干什么?S: He is having a bath.他正在洗澡。8 T: Number 1,050. What did he do?他做什么了?S: He had a haircut.他理发了9 T: Number 1,060. What are they doing?他们正在干什么?S: They are having a lesson.他们正在上课10 T: Number 1,070. What did they do?他们做了什么?S: They had a party.他们举行了聚会。11 T: Number 1,080. What must they do?他们应该做什么?S: They must have a holiday.他们应该渡假、12 T: Number 1,090. What are they going to do?他们打算干什么?S: They are going to have a good time他们准备好好玩玩。 Lesson 84(1) T: Look at number 1,000. Have you had any vegetables?你吃蔬菜了吗?S: I haven't had any vegetables. 我没吃蔬菜,I've just had some fruit.我只吃了一些水果。(2) T: Number 9,000. Has he had any beans?他吃一些豆角了吗?S: He hasn't had any beans. 他没有吃豆角,He's just had some peas.他只吃了一些豌豆。(3) T: Number 17,000. Have they had any coffee?他们喝咖啡了吗?S: They haven't had any coffee. 他们没喝咖啡, They've just had some tea.他们只喝了一些茶。 4 T: Number 4,000. Have you had any apples?你吃苹果了吗?S: I haven't had any apples. 我没吃苹果, I've just had some peaches.我只吃了一些桃子。5 T: Number 7,000. Have I had any cabbage?我吃卷心菜了吗?S: You haven't had any cabbage. 你没吃卷心菜,You've just had some lettuce.你只吃了一些莴苣 6 T: Number 19,000. Have you had any beer?你喝啤酒了吗?S: I haven't had any beer. 我没喝啤酒,I've just had some wine.我只喝了一些果酒。7 T: Number 12,000. Has he had any lamb?他吃羔羊肉了吗?S: He hasn't had any lamb. 他没吃羔羊肉, He's just had some beef.他只吃了一些牛肉8 T: Number 16,000. Have they had any tea?他们喝茶了吗?S: They haven't had any tea. 他们没有喝茶, They've just had some milk.他们只喝了一些牛奶。 9 T: Number 6,000. Has she had any meat 她吃肉了吗?S: She hasn't had any meat. 她没吃肉,She's just had some vegetables.她只吃了一些蔬菜。10 T: Number 14,000. Have you had any chicken?你吃鸡肉了吗?S: I haven't had any chicken. 我没有吃鸡肉, I've just had some steak.我只吃了一些牛排 Lesson 86(1) T: Look at the first picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just aired the room.她刚已经给房间通风。(2) T: The second picture. What have they just done?他们刚才做了什么?S: They have just cleaned their shoes.他们刚已经擦了鞋。(3) T: The third picture. What has he just done?他刚才做了什么?S: He has just opened the window.他刚已经打开了窗户。4 T: The fourth picture. What has he just done?他刚才做了什么?S: He has just sharpened his pencil.他刚已经削了铅笔。5 T: The fifth picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just turned on the television.她刚已经打开了电视机。6 T: The sixth picture. What have they just done?他们刚才做了什么?S: They have just listened to the news.他们刚已经收听了新闻。7 T: The seventh picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just boiled some milk.她刚已经煮了一些牛奶。8 T: The eighth picture. What has he just done?他刚才做了什么?S: He has just answered the telephone.他刚已经接了电话9 T: The ninth picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just emptied the basket.他刚已经清空了篮子10 T: The tenth picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just asked a question.她刚已经问了一个问题。11 T: The eleventh picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just typed a letter.她刚已经打了一封信12 T: The twelfth picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么?S: She has just washed her hands.她刚已经洗了手13 T: The thirteenth picture. What has he just done?他刚才做了什么?S: He has just walked across the park.他刚已经步行穿过公园14 T: The fourteenth picture. What has he just done?他刚才做了什么?S: He has just painted the bookcase.他刚已经漆了书架15 T : The fifteenth picture. What has she just done?他刚才做了什么?S: She has just dusted the cupboard.她刚已经打扫了橱柜 Lesson 88(1) T: Did you buy a new car last year?去年你买了新车吗?S: Yes, I bought a new car last year.是的,去年我买了新车。T: What about Sam?萨姆呢?S: He hasn't bought a new car yet.他还没买新车呢(2) T: Did you find your pen yesterday?昨天你找到你的钢笔了吗?S: Yes, I found my pen yesterday.是的,昨天我找到了钢笔。T: What about Penny?碰呢呢?S: She hasn't found her pen yet.她还没有找到他的钢笔(3) T: Did you get a new television set last year?你去年买了一台新电视机吗?S: Yes, I got a new television set last year.是的,我去年买了一台新的电视机。T: What about Sam and Penny?萨姆和彭妮呢?S: They haven't got a new television set yet.他们还没买新电视机。4 T: Did you have breakfast at 8.0o'clock?你八点吃早饭了吗?S: Yes, I had breakfast at 8.0o'clock.是的,我八点吃了早饭。T: What about your mother?你妈妈呢?S: She hasn't had breakfast yet.她还没有吃早饭、5 T: Did you leave the office early this afternoon?今天下午你很早离开办公室吗?S: Yes, I left the office early this afternoon.是的,今天下午我很早离开办公室。T: What about the boss?老板呢?S: He hasn't left the office yet.他还没离开办公室、6 T: Did you hear the news last night?你昨天晚上听到这个消息吗?S: Yes, I heard the news last night.是的,我昨晚听到这个消息。T: What about Frank?弗兰克呢?S: He hasn't heard the news yet.他还没有听到这个消息.7 T : Did you make your bed this morning?今天早上你整理床了吗?S: Yes, I made my bed this morning.是的,今天早上我整理床了。T: What about Susan and Jane?苏珊和简呢?S: They haven't made their beds yet.他们还没整理床铺,8 T: Did you meet Harry yesterday?你昨天遇见哈利了吗?S: Yes, I met Harry yesterday.是的,我昨天遇见哈利了。T: What about your wife?你的妻子呢?S: She hasn't met Harry yet.她还没遇见哈利。 Lesson 90tape.(1) T : Did you read this book last week?你上周看这本书吗?S: Yes, I read this book last week.是的上周我看了这本书。T: What about Penny?彭妮呢?S: She hasn't read this book yet.她还没有这本书。(2) T: Did you do your homework last night?你昨晚做作业了吗?S: Yes, I did my homework last night.是的,我昨晚做作业了。T: What about Ron?瑞恩呢?S: He hasn't done his homework yet.他还没做作业(3) T: Did you swim across the river last week?你上星期从河里游过去了吗?S: Yes, I swam across the river last week.是的,我上星期从河里游过去了。T: What about Ron and Betty?瑞恩和贝蒂呢?S: They haven't swum across the river yet.他们还未从河里游过。4 T: Did you go to London yesterday?你昨天去伦敦了吗?S: Yes, I went to London yesterday.是的,我昨天去了伦敦T: What about your mother?你妈妈呢?S: She hasn't gone to London yet.她还没去伦敦。5 T: Did you see that film last week?你上周看了那场电影吗?S: Yes, I saw that film last week.是的,我上周看那场电影了。T: What about the children?孩子们呢?S: They haven't seen that film yet.他们还没看那场电影、6 T : Did you speak to the boss this morning?你今天早上和老板谈话了吗?S: Yes, I spoke to the boss this morning.是的,我今天早上和老板谈话了。T: What about Mr. Jones?琼斯先生呢?S: He hasn't spoken to the boss yet.他还没和老板谈话、7 T: Did you put on your coat a minute ago?你一分钟前穿上衣服了吗?S: Yes, I put on my coat a minute ago.是的,我一分钟前穿上了衣服。T: What about John?约翰呢?S: He hasn't put on his coat yet.他还没穿衣服8 T: Did you take your medicine this morning?你今天早上吃药了吗?S: Yes, I took my medicine this morning.是的,今天早上我吃了药T: What about Penny?彭妮呢?S: She hasn't taken her medicine yet.她还没有吃药。 Lesson 92tape.(1) T : Look at t he 1st picture. It rained yesterday.昨天下雨了。S: Yes, and it'll rain again tomorrow是的,明天还会下雨。.(2) T: The 4th picture. He got up late yesterday.他昨天起床晚了、S: Yes, and he'll get up late again tomorrow.是的,明天他还会晚起、(3) T: The 13th picture. She swept the floor yesterday.她昨天擦地板了。S: Yes, and she'll sweep the floor again tomorrow.是的,明天她也会擦地板。4 T: The 2nd picture. It snowed yesterday.昨天下雪了、S: Yes, and it'll snow again tomorrow.是的,明天还会下雪。5 T: The 6th picture. He finished work late yesterday.他昨天工作完成的很晚、S: Yes, and he'll finish work late again tomorrow.是的,明天他也会很晚完成工作。6 T: The 15th picture. They repaired his car yesterday.他们昨天修理了他的车。S: Yes, and they'll repair his car again tomorrow.是的,明天他们还会修理他的车。7 T: The 10th picture. She telephoned him yesterday.她昨天给他打了电话。S: Yes, and she'll telephone him again tomorrow.是的,明天她也会给他打电话。8 T: The 8th picture. They drove home late yesterday.他们昨天开车回家很晚。S: Yes, and they'll drive home late again tomorrow.是的,他们明天还要开车回家很晚。9 T: The 11th picture. He had a shave yesterday.他昨天刮脸了。S: Yes, and he'll have a shave again tomorrow.是的,明天他还要刮脸。10 T: The 16th picture. He made an appointment yesterday.他昨天有个约会。S: Yes, and he'll make an appointment again tomorrow.是的,明天他还要有个约会。 Lesson 94(1) T: Look at number 2. Will you go to Athens next week?你下周要去雅典吗?S: No, I shan't go to Athens next week. 不,我下周不会去雅典,I shall go to Beijing.我会去北京。(2) T: Number 1. Will you and Jane fly to Berlin this week?你和简这周会飞去柏林吗?S: No, we shan't fly to Berlin this week. 不,我们下周不会去柏林.We shall fly to Athens我们会飞去雅典(3) T: Number 3. Will Sam leave for Bombay next month?萨姆下周前往孟买吗?S: No, he won't leave for Bombay next month. 不,他下周不会前往孟买.He will leave for Berlin.他会前往柏林 4 T: Number 4. Will Penny return to Geneva next year?彭妮明年回日内瓦吗?S: No, she won't return to Geneva next year. 不,她明年不回日内瓦.She will return to Bombay.她将回孟买。 5 T: Number 5. Will you fly to London tomorrow?你明天要飞往伦敦吗?S: No, I shan't fly to London tomorrow. 不,我明天不会飞往伦敦. I shall fly to Geneva.我会要飞往日内瓦。 6 T: Number 6. Will you and Tom go to Madrid next year?你和汤姆明年去马德里吗?S: No, we shan't go to Madrid next year. 不,我们明年不会去马德里.We shall go to London.我们将去伦敦。 7 T: Number 7. Will Tom arrive from Moscow the week after next?汤姆下下个星期会从莫斯科回来吗? S: No, he won't arrive from Moscow the week after next. 不,他下下个星期不会从莫斯科回来.He will arrive from Madrid.他将从马德里回来。8 T: Number 8. Will Alice and Mary stay in New York next month?爱丽丝和玛丽下个月将呆在纽约吗? S: No, they won't stay in New York next month. 不,他们下个月不会呆在纽约,They will stay in Moscow.他们会呆在莫斯科。9 T: Number 9. Will you fly to Paris tomorrow?你明天要飞往巴黎吗?S: No, I shan't fly to Paris tomorrow. 不,我明天不会飞往巴黎,I shall fly to New York.我会飞往纽约、 10 T: Number 10. Will Tom and George go to Rome next year?汤姆和乔治明年会去罗马。S: No, they won't go to Rome next year. 不,他们明年不会去罗马, They will go to Paris.他们会去巴黎、包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、高等教育、新概念英语第一册双课课文听力文本(超级完整版)12等内容。 
 新概念英语第一册课文(全中文)_英语学习_外语学习_...571 但是,我姐姐上个月买到了这样的一双。572 她...新概念英语第一册词汇(课... 34页 免费 新概念英语...  强烈推荐―新概念英语第一册语法点完全梳理(最完全版)_英语学习_外语学习_教育...新概念英语第一册语法点梳理 新概念一共 144 课,其中单课为课文,双课为语法...  新概念英语第一册教材语法点新概念一共 144 课,其中单课为课文,双课为语法和练习。整本 书是以单数课为正课, 并附带有插图而双数课则是针对单数课所 讲的...  新概念英语第一册教材简介_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新概念英语第一册语法点归纳新概念一共 144 课,其中单课为课文,双课为语法和练习。整本书是以单数课为...  新概念英语第一册课文语言点总结新概念第一册共 144 课,其中单课为课文,双课程为语法和联系。整本书是以单数课为正课,并附带 有插图而双数课则是针对单数课所...  新概念英语笔记-第一册(Lesson25-Lesson26)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新概念英语第一册学习笔记整理(第25~26课)新概念英语笔记(第一册) Lesson 25-26 ? ...  一册语法点 2、掌握 20 个元音、28 个辅音的读和写 3、新概念第二册作业辅导 新概念英语第一册语法点梳理新概念一共 144 课,其中单课为课文,双课为语法和...  新概念英语第一册主要讲练基本语音、语调(补充包括所有的音标、连读、同化)及 ...才有,紧随课文的双课以练习为主――训练在前面单 课课文中出现的关键句型,有...  新概念英语第一册 47课练习_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。尤其适用于成人零基础学生作为课堂练习新概念英语第一册 47 课练习 1. 选用方框中的形容词来修饰句子中...新概念第一册听力教学下载地址 要mp3的_百度知道
新概念第一册听力教学下载地址 要mp3的
///English/nce/" target="_blank">http.rrting,有音视也有视频新概念英语<a href="http我只有一些教程呢://www.rrting
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念第一册的相关知识
其他1条回答
是要文章的听力吗?我有啊。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问你有新概念英语之小题大做1的听力下载吗?谢谢_百度知道
请问你有新概念英语之小题大做1的听力下载吗?谢谢
急求,请发到我的邮箱
提问者采纳
发完了 你看一下全不全 中途不小心断网 不全的话我再发一遍
提问者评价
谢谢呀,很全了,非常感谢
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语初阶第一册的听力原文在哪里可以下下来_百度知道
新概念英语初阶第一册的听力原文在哪里可以下下来
可以打印下来的,不是想要MP3,比如说第2课叫你听磁带回答下列问题,急,谢谢,我是想要磁带的文字。哪里可以下得到初阶第一册
我有更好的答案
5新概念英语 /English/nce/
·新概念英语第一册 ·21天免费精通新概念英语第二册 ·词汇随身听手册 ·新概念英语(美音版) ·新概念英语单词 ·新概念英语动画第一册Flash版 ·新概念英语第二册Flash版 ·新概念英语第三册Flash版 ·新概念英语第三册串讲 ·新概念英语第一册第2版 ·新概念英语第四册Flash版 ·新概念英语第二册视频教学 ·裕兴新概念第一册MP3教程 ·裕兴新概念第二册MP3教程 ·新概念英语85年上外美音版 ·新概念英语第三册视频教学 ·新概念英语第四册视频教学 ·裕兴新概念第四册MP3教程 ·裕兴新概念第三册MP3教程 ·新概念英语第二册 ·新概念第四册句子精粹 ·新概念全新全绎 ·新概念英语第一册MP3(含lrc字幕) ·新概念英语第二册MP3(含lrc字幕) ·新概念英语第三...
新概念英语第一册听力原文美声版在这里可以下
百度文库里面就有
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新概念英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新概念英语听力室下载[1]
【网络综合 - 英语听力】无忧考网英语听力频道为大家整理的新概念英语听力室下载,供大家参考:)
Up until some eighteen months ago-before Iwas given the great privilege of becoming a volunteer for UNICEF - I used to beoverwhelmed by a sense of desperation and helplessness when watching televisionor reading about the indescribable misery of the developing world's childrenand their mothers.
就在18个月前,当我有幸成为联合国儿童基金会的一名志愿者之前,每当在电视上或者报纸上看到发展中国家的那些母亲和儿童遭遇的令人难以置信的悲剧时,我常常会感到无限的绝望和无助。If I feel less helpless today, it isbecause I have now seen what can be done and what is being done by UNICEF, bymany other organizations and agencies, by the churches, by governments, andmost of all, with very little help, by people themselves. And yet, we must domore about the alarming state of the children in the developing world-many areonly just surviving-especially when we know that the finances needed areminimal compared to the global expenditure of this world, and when we know thatless than half of one percent of today's world economy would be the totalrequired to eradicate the worst aspects of poverty and to meet basic humanneeds over the next ten years. In other words, there is no deficit in human resources-thedeficit is in human will.
现在当我再看到这样的故事时,已经不那么觉得无助了。因为现在我知道联合国儿童基金会以及另外一些组织、机构、教会、政府都在努力帮助他们。但是,我们还应该为那些处于危险状态的发展中国家的儿童们做更多的事情,他们中的一些人现在处于仅仅能够活命的状况。尤其是我们要明白这样一个事实--他们所需的财力上的帮助相对于全世界的花销来说,只是小小的一部分;我们也明白,拿出不到世界经济0.5%的力量,就足以根除地球上最贫穷的情况,使这些人们在今后十年获得基本的生存需求。换句话说,人类的资源不存在不充足的问题,不充足的是人们的意愿。The question I am most frequently asked is:"What do you really do for UNICEF?" Clearly, my task is to inform, tocreate awareness of the need of children. To fully understand the problems ofthe state of the world's children, it would be nice to be an expert oneducation, economics, politics, religious traditions, and cultures. I am noneof these things, but I am a mother.
人们最常问我的一个问题是:你真正为联合国儿童基金会做了什么?很明显,我的职责是通过自己的努力,使社会了解和意识到儿童的需要。如果我是一位教育家、经济学家、政治家、宗教学家或者文化专家的话,我将能更深刻地了解当今世界上的儿童问题。尽管我不是上述任何一种专家,但是,我是一位母亲。There is unhappily a need for greater

我要回帖

更多关于 新概念2听力下载 的文章

随机推荐