一篇大学英语演讲稿3分钟,字数要足够

求写一篇300字英语演讲稿:Stay hungry,stay foolish只要300字就够了!自己写_作业帮
求写一篇300字英语演讲稿:Stay hungry,stay foolish只要300字就够了!自己写
求写一篇300字英语演讲稿:Stay hungry,stay foolish只要300字就够了!自己写
Stay hungry,stay foolish:Some people are living like kings,but many others can hardy make ends meet.How?I mean why?Why can some make money so easily and others find it so hard?Is there a secret or do we have a choice?Of course there are secrets for making money and also everyone have choices too.The secret is to learn how to make money more easily,and this secret is not really a secret at all,but you just have to make yourself more learnt and equipped.Thus you would know many ways and capable of doing anything to make yourself very rich without going hungry any more.And your choices are either you learning hard in school and university or give up learning and go hungry later.Nowadays,people don’t just have to learn their own traditional mother languages any more.Since the world today is a multi-national community,they are financially inter-joined and have a common communicative language,which is English.If anyone wants to do well and catch up with this ever fast changing world.You must learn to adapt and the way to adapt is learning good English both spoken and written.Good thing is our country has provided English learning course from early school ages now,which are giving children a good opportunity to build a firm foundation with their English.Enable them to challenge world in later life.If you realise how important learning English is.Then you would certainly learn them quicker and have a brighter and prosperous future.Follow the popularity of the Internet,We now can learn English not just from schools and colleges,but from the internet as well.By surfing the net there will be plenty of opportunities for you to pick up good English.Well,what is your choice then?Would you choose to be successful and rich or stay hungry,and stay foolish?连标点符号一共320个字,请楼主笑纳.
楼主 大概是什么内容的呢?
去看乔布斯吧,那是他演讲里的一句话
Once , There was a naughty rabbit .He liked to play tricks ,and this made other animals angry .but it was very difficult to catch him . One day, the rabbit is pickin...
和这个主题相关就可以。比如说虚心学习、不断进取、追求高目标等帮我写一篇初一英语演讲稿,要简单点的,大概100字左右要简单点的,大概100字左右_作业帮
帮我写一篇初一英语演讲稿,要简单点的,大概100字左右要简单点的,大概100字左右
帮我写一篇初一英语演讲稿,要简单点的,大概100字左右要简单点的,大概100字左右
How I learn to speak English.I think,in order to speak English fluently,The most important thing is to lay a good foundation.That is to pronounce English words correctly and to have a good intonation.I spent a lot of time in reading aloud my lessons which helped me a lot in clear pronunciation and correct intonation.The second thing is to memory a lot of sentence patterns.The third important thing I believe is to practice.Speaking English is just like any kind of skill.You can only attain excellence through practicing.The last is to form a habit of thinking in English If you think in Chinese and translate them in your mind into English before you open your mouth to speak,you would never be able to talk fluently and naturally.In conclusion,I want to make clear that there is much to be desired in my oral English.I have to keep on studying and practicing in order to improve my English.That’s all .Thank you!Growing with English时间: 08:45:24 | [&&] [&&]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Growing with EnglishBack in the years when I was only six years old or so,I had my first taste of English.It seemed very strange to me.At the very beginning,I was not so interested in this strange language.Moreover,the English TV program always took time away from my cartoon shows.As a result,I started to hate English.Time flies.Things completely changed at the end of my primary school life.In the last exam of the whole primary school period,I did so well in English that I got a full mark.I found that I could do a perfect job in English if I put my heart on it.This exam seems to be a turning point on my road of studying English and has really inspired me.Although there are still many challenges waiting for me,these setbacks won’t hurt my confidence and will push me to study harder.Nothing is impossible for willing hearts and I believe,in the future,I can fly as high as I wish to.英语伴成长早在我六岁左右的时候,我就开始接触英语了,那时候,英语对我来说是很奇怪的,我对这奇怪的语言也不感兴趣,更何况爸爸总强迫我看一些英语教学节目,节目时间又总与动画片时间相冲突.因此,我开始讨厌英语.时间匆匆过去,在我小学生生活的最后,情况彻底改变了,小学阶段的那次毕业考试,我的英语发挥的相当的好,取得了满分的好成绩,我发现只要我用心学一定能学的不错.这次考试在我的英语学习道路上的信心,是一个转折点,确实鼓舞了我.虽然还有许多的挑战等着我,这些困难并不会伤害我的自尊心,反而会促进我学习更努力.世上无难事,只怕有心人.我相信,在未来,我将如愿以偿的展翅高飞.求一篇高中英语演讲稿,要求:1、励志.2、100多字._作业帮
求一篇高中英语演讲稿,要求:1、励志.2、100多字.
求一篇高中英语演讲稿,要求:1、励志.2、100多字.
Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity在困境中寻找成功的希望
These are what I do:
1.There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and learn from my past mistakes. Because I know: gems cannot shine without polish, and I cannot perfect myself without hardship.2.Now I know that there are no times in life when opportunity, the chance to be and do, gathers so richly about my soul as when it has to suffer cruel adversity. Then everything depends on whether I raise my head or lower it in seeking help. Whenever I am struck down, in the future, by any terrible defeat, I will always inquire of myself, after the first pain has passed how I can turn that adversity into good. What a great opportunity that moment might present… to take the bitter root I am holding and transform it into a fragrant garden of flowers.3.Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.求一篇英语演讲稿,80到100字左右,不能太少可以多点。要附带汉语翻译_百度知道
求一篇英语演讲稿,80到100字左右,不能太少可以多点。要附带汉语翻译
任何话题都可以,我是一个大一的大学生,要上去发言的。最好是附带语音的,跪求……
提问者采纳
How to Sell Yourself
In this competitive society it is essential to know how to sell yourself in order to get the job you want. That means you must be able to market your best features and present yourself in the best light. After all, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
There are several things you can do to project a good image in an interview. First of all, look like a winner. Dress conservatively and well, and you'll look like you're going to the top. Second, communicate clearly. Consider each question carefully and respond with total honesty. Remember to make eye contact and maintain good posture. You need to look attentive but also at ease. Third, have a positive and assertive attitude. It's important to appear confident of your ability and optimistic about your future. Finally, be prepared. Present a professional resume and be ready to explain everything in detail.
By following the advice above, you are bound to make a good impression on potential employers. Then you will be able to choose the best opportunity for you and take that first step towards success. 如何自我推销 在这个竞争激烈的社会中为了得到你想要的工作知道如何自我推销是很重要的。也就是说你必须能够销售你最好的特点并把你最好的一面呈现出来。毕竟第一印象定江山。 要在面试时表现出好的一面你可以做几件事情。首先要看起来像个赢家。穿着保守而体面会使你看起来像是就要成功了。第二要能清楚地表达。仔细地考虑每个问题并据实回答。记得要和对方有目光接触并保持良好的姿势。你必须看起来专注而自在。第三态度要积极而有自信。对你的能力有信心并对你的未来感到乐观是很重要的。最后要充分准备。递上一份专业的简历并准备好详细解释每件事。 遵照以上的建议你就一定会给可能成为你老板的那些人留下好的印象。然后你就可以选择对你而言最好的机会。并踏出迈向成功的第一步
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求写一篇英语演讲稿:Stay hungry, stay foolish要自己写的,高中水平,300字左右就够了._作业帮
求写一篇英语演讲稿:Stay hungry, stay foolish要自己写的,高中水平,300字左右就够了.
求写一篇英语演讲稿:Stay hungry, stay foolish要自己写的,高中水平,300字左右就够了.
Stay hungry, stay foolish:Some people are living like kings, but many others can hardy make ends meet. How? I mean why? Why can some make money so easily and others find it so hard? Is there a secret or do we have a choice? Of course there are secrets for making money and also everyone have choices too. The secret is to learn how to make money more easily, and this secret is not really a secret at all, but you just have to make yourself more learnt and equipped. Thus you would know many ways and capable of doing anything to make yourself very rich without going hungry any more. And your choices are either you learning hard in school and university or give up learning and go hungry later. Nowadays, people don’t just have to learn their own traditional mother languages any more. Since the world today is a multi-national community, they are financially inter-joined and have a common communicative language, which is English. If anyone wants to do well and catch up with this ever fast changing world. You must learn to adapt and the way to adapt is learning good English both spoken and written. Good thing is our country has provided English learning course from early school ages now, which are giving children a good opportunity to build a firm foundation with their English. Enable them to challenge the world in later life. If you realise how important learning English is. Then you would certainly learn them quicker and have a brighter and prosperous future.Follow the popularity of the Internet, We now can learn English not just from schools and colleges, but from the internet as well. By surfing the net there will be plenty of opportunities for you to pick up good English.
Well, what is your choice then?
Would you choose to be successful and rich or stay hungry, and stay foolish?连标点符号一共320个字,这是我自己的创作,楼上建议你去复制他人的演词,请楼主笑纳.
满意回答作者似乎没有度乔布斯的原文,还是不要轻易采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语演讲稿3分钟 的文章

随机推荐