求以the color of the world为主题的英语演讲稿,两分钟英文演讲稿左右~不求整篇文章,但求大神指点写作思路,谢谢

急求一份2分钟的英语演讲稿!主题是Wearing a Uniform下周一英语课要上台演讲!各种无奈~关键词是:IdeasForNot expensive.Creates a team spirit.Makes a class stand from the others.AgainstThey stifle individualism within the _百度作业帮
急求一份2分钟的英语演讲稿!主题是Wearing a Uniform下周一英语课要上台演讲!各种无奈~关键词是:IdeasForNot expensive.Creates a team spirit.Makes a class stand from the others.AgainstThey stifle individualism within the
急求一份2分钟的英语演讲稿!主题是Wearing a Uniform下周一英语课要上台演讲!各种无奈~关键词是:IdeasForNot expensive.Creates a team spirit.Makes a class stand from the others.AgainstThey stifle individualism within the class.What suits one student may not suit another.要求大一水平能看懂,最好易背的~谁能帮我啊,感激不尽啊!
Good morning everyone ,i am very gald to stand here to give you a speech.my topic is do you like wearing a school uniform ,yes or no .some .different students have different ideas.some students like it and support it .because they think school uniform is not expensive ,comportable and easy to clean.besides it makes a class stand from the others and the most important reason for them to support it is that:school uniform
creates a team spirit which is very precious to our class.otherwise. some other students do not agress with it .in they opinion school uniforms kill the individualism in the class ,when we put on it ,we look the same likes others.even we can not identify some in the group sometimes.what is most worst is that uniforms can not suit all of students .the same kinds of school uniform suits one student may not suit another.if we put a coat is not suitable for us ,it is a waste in some means. in my view,wearing a school uniform is good for us .the most adventage ,as you know ,is that we can save a lot of money .haha,it is easy to see:wearing uniform to go to school from monday to friday,you should not need buy the other clothers.it will help you save money.haha .that all ,thank you very much .写这正反观点类的其实不难,无非是同意的一二三,不同意的怎样怎样.常用的几个联词我都尽量用上了,请你一定了解一下,毕竟将来的漫长英语考试中是你一个人的战场,我帮得了你一回帮不了你一世.所以我说,咱写的可以不是很好,但咱一定要写出来不是,只要意思表达清楚了,会用长句就去,不会就从简.只要自己写就总是对自己有好处的.对不.英语写作要注意多欣赏,最简单的你可以看看各种四六级范文.词汇语法句型总不外乎是那么些,看得多了,背得多了,练得多了.说不上下笔如神但一定是下笔有料对吧.最后,希望已后自己练练好吗.学习永远不会害你.(100积分)急求一篇以future is now为主题的英语演讲稿(原创)很急的 希望哪个高手帮帮忙 帮我写一篇 大概只要2分钟左右就行了 谢谢_百度作业帮
(100积分)急求一篇以future is now为主题的英语演讲稿(原创)很急的 希望哪个高手帮帮忙 帮我写一篇 大概只要2分钟左右就行了 谢谢
(100积分)急求一篇以future is now为主题的英语演讲稿(原创)很急的 希望哪个高手帮帮忙 帮我写一篇 大概只要2分钟左右就行了 谢谢
What is future?Every time I look at the stars in the sky,I ask myself.It’s realy a hard question to answer it.The universe is boundless,we don’t know where are we from and where shall we go.I stand there,at sea.Last Sunday,there was a rain of meteors.I went to the belcony towait for their coming.Above my shoulder,it was the wind.Above the wind,it was the sky,huge and blue,with sparkling stars.Suddenly,a shooting star appeared.I hurried to pray for her happiness,staring at it.I wanted to pray for more,but it had already died out.I realised ,future is not carved on the meteors,but it’s now,around us.When a fortune-teller look at your palm,she’ll tell you how your future will be like.That’s a way you place your hope on.But it’s not realistic.The future is the things and people around you.What you should do is to try to do everything well,don’t care much about the results.Be kind to all the people around you,and love them.Although the world is not full of love,the life is not a bed of rose,you should sdick on your belief.When time passes,you’ll find everything you do is worthwhile.Years is glorious.Because no way you can stop time from elasping.How time flies!Just like the flowers in spring,the sunshine in summer,the moon in mid-autumn and the snow in winter.Maybe one morning you’ll never wake up,you’ll never see the syou’ll never see your sweatheart or talk to her,you’ll never hear the sound of the nature or wander on the path among the trees,you’ll never swim in the lake or climb the mountains.Time is gold.Every minute is precious.We should make best use of it.Don’t waste even one minute.Spend time in working,in laughing,in playing games and in loving.Each of us has a kite flying in the sky,and we also have a string each.Children’s kite is childhood,the string is grown.Lovers’ kite is love,the string is daily life.I have a kite,it is called dream,the string in my hands is reality.The wind which makes kites fly is future.Kites are not free,but we still have power to control them and let them fly higher and higher.The string is in my hands,future is now in my hands.Future is now,forget the fortune-teller,clench your fists!
Future is a process,not a result.Prepare the best;enjoy the most. The future is now-it is my firm belief as well as my philosophy.Can we do nothing but dream about good luck?without hardwork,can we be...求一篇以改变不可能改变的为主题的英语演讲稿,时间大概在三分钟左右了,谢谢,急急急!!!!!_百度作业帮
求一篇以改变不可能改变的为主题的英语演讲稿,时间大概在三分钟左右了,谢谢,急急急!!!!!
求一篇以改变不可能改变的为主题的英语演讲稿,时间大概在三分钟左右了,谢谢,急急急!!!!!
这里面没有你要找的天才
闹闹闹闹闹!像你这么有才的人是不可能来这里给你讲这种问题,

我要回帖

更多关于 课前两分钟演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐