3课前三分钟演讲稿!

:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
各位老师,同学们,大家好!?
我是大**班的***,现为学生会组织部候选人,竞选组织部长。 今天我的心情很激动,有信心在这里参加...
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
各位老师,同学们,大家好!?
我是大**班的***,现为学生会组织部候选人,竞选组织部长。 今天我的心情很激动,有信心在这里参加... [
感谢大家给我一个上台的机会!
俗话说:“台上一分钟,台下十年功。”如果一个人很有成就,不是别人给予的,更不是从天上掉下来... [
演讲稿是人们在工作和社会生活中经常使用的一种文体,它可以用来交流思想、感情,表达您独有的主张和见解等,让您的思想被大众接受甚至拥护,形成一个新的思想潮流。如何让您的思想在演讲稿中传达的淋漓尽致,小编建议您多多参考一些优秀人士的演讲稿,学习他们的一些好方法。小编在出国留学网演讲稿频道(/yanjianggao/)为您收集和整理了许多优秀人士的演讲稿。
我是一个充满自信的女孩。在工作面前,我自信,我能干;在荣誉面前,我... [
演讲稿是人们在工作和社会生活中经常使用的一种文体,它可以用来交流思想、感情,表达您独有的主张和见解等,让您的思想被大众接受甚至拥护,形成一个新的思想潮流。如何让您的思想在演讲稿中传达的淋漓尽致,小编建议您多多参考一些优秀人士的演讲稿,学习他们的一些好方法。小编在出国留学网演讲稿频道(/yanjianggao/)为您收集和整理了许多优秀人士的演讲稿。
亲爱的同学们敬爱的陈老师
大家上午好
我今天演讲的题目是《论... [
“一生要强的爸爸,双手撑起我们的家”,每当我听见父亲这首歌时都... [
亲爱的老师、同学们:
今天我演讲的题目是《这就是我》... [
Good evening ,Ladies and Gentlemen: 晚上好,女士们,先生们:
演讲稿像议论文一样论点鲜明、逻辑性强,但它又不是一般的议论文。它是一种带有宣传性和鼓动性的应用文体,经常使用各种修辞手法和艺术手法,具有较强的感染力。以下文章由出国留学网心得体会栏目精心为您提供,欢迎大家参考。
Nothing is difficult if you put your heart on it. Nothing is easy if you don’t try your best.
We often hear people say, “Never give up.” This can be encouraging words and words of determination.... [
演讲有内容、目的的不同,演讲稿也具有不同的形态,有报导、有说明、有论辩、有答谢等。以下演讲稿,由出国留学网演讲稿栏目精心为您提供,欢迎参考。
The Road to Happiness
It is a commonplace among moralists that you cannot get happiness by pursuing it. This is only true if you pursue it unwisely. Gamblers at Monte Carlo are pursuing money, and most of them lose it instead, but there are other ways of pursuing mon... [
演讲是在公众面前就某一问题发表自己的见解的口头语言活动。今天小编在这里给大家推荐一些演讲稿,欢迎大家围观参考,想了解更多,欢迎访问出国留学网。
Good morning everyone, Before my speech, I want to ask one question, what do you eat this morning? Yeah, food is present in our life every time. So today my topic is how do we eat on campus?
1,In China there is an old saying: Bread is the staff of life. The Chines... [
Good morning,ladies and gentlemen,today i am so happy to stand here to give you a speech.Or rather, a real story of mine.
Though with time going by,i can still remember what you once told me.You should be a brave girl.Smiling,you looked into my eyes.Year in,year out,... [
演讲稿不知道怎么写?多看范文吧!以下文章由出国留学网心得体会栏目精心为您提供,欢迎大家参考。
What is nature? Its everything that exists in the world independently of people, such as pants and animals, earth and rocks, and the weather.Now more and more people are focusing on the nature.
It is no doubt that the nature is important to every human being.
No nature, no life.
Because of the supplies of the ... [
It is easy to describe success in terms of money, fame and reputation.
But I believe that success is not external.
I believe that success comes from within.
My definition of success is to be true to yourself, and be true to others.
That means, that you must cheri... [
今天我要演讲的主题是乐于助人。“乐于助人”这个词想必对大家并不陌生吧?从电视、报纸上它无处不在。它承载了我们华夏民族的美德。那么,怎样才算真正的乐于助人呢?
那就是从我们身边的点滴小事做起。在别人遇到困难的时候,我们应该伸出救援之手;在别人身处低谷的时候,我们应该建... [
各位尊敬的妈妈,亲爱的同学和老师们,
在苏霍姆林斯基任校长的帕甫雷什中学的校门上方,写着一句话:“要爱你的妈妈!”有人不解地问苏霍姆林斯基:“你为什么不写‘爱祖国爱人民’呢?”教育家回答:“爱祖国容易,爱一个人难。一个人如果连自己的妈妈都不爱,他会爱自己的祖国吗?”
现在,请同学们... [
We've all been taught that we should help people. It is the right thing to do and will make us popular with others. It may even win us favors in return. However, we must be realistic. We can't say yes to every request. If we did, we would fail or go crazy for sure. Sometimes we simply don't have the time to help. In this case, we must know how to say no politely.
When we need to say no, here is one me... [
My campus life
When the breeze gently hold when LiuXu savoury, When the sun put it golden glorious quietly around the cherry blossom trees When the beautiful petals in the air to reach several commonly roll long, then gently landed, we are enjoying a brilliant happineof campus life.
Early morning, happy bird singing, accompany us go strollw floral path and watched the we walke... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 13:12:10高中英语三分钟演讲稿_演讲稿范文_第一范文网
高中英语三分钟演讲稿
as everyone knows,english is very important today.it has been used everywhere in the world.it has become the most common language on internet and for international trade. if we can speak english well,we will have more chance to succeed.because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn english has increased at a high speed. but for myself,i learn english not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.when i learn english, i can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.when i read english novels,i can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.when i speak english, i can feel the confident from my words.when i write english,i can see the beauty which is not the same as our chinese...2i am flying today, speech is the ideal wing, as a middle school student, we are in love fantasy, love to dream, love highlight their personality, love and zhang yang us different, we were not mistaken, we now are not qualitatively period of development, there is no one standard for us to judge their own life and values. we always let adults know that we can do it yourself to live, you can solve their own problems, but we have some dependence. love day dreaming, perhaps today we want to be a teacher, to educate our newcomers, and perhaps tomorrow we want to be a scientist to explore our humanity to the present do not know some of the mystery, or we have no way to explain some phenomena ... ...we are willing to bury the reality of the cruelty and injustice, we are our parents, our elders could not understand some of the practice of life, we do not understand why they like to do ah. it is our wish too much too young to bury social experience. attitude of life when we are not deep.down we love fantasy, love to dream of behavior, we need to do one for the people and human progremake a difference. to our actions to prove that we have!... ...
高中英语三分钟演讲稿 相关文章:查看更多>>热门关键字:
( 19:54:11)
( 23:29:00)
( 21:35:00)
( 9:48:17)
( 9:57:38)
( 9:58:45)
( 10:04:02)
( 15:10:34)
( 11:33:53)
( 22:00:39)
( 21:18:26)
( 15:35:47)
( 21:07:19)
( 12:45:10)
( 13:23:29)
( 10:02:38)
( 23:55:13)
( 17:39:52)
( 3:55:12)
( 18:37:23)
( 9:21:31)
( 9:37:32)
( 20:03:19)
( 8:41:36)
( 3:00:46)
( 6:05:41)
( 21:47:24)
( 22:29:54)
( 9:04:09)
( 11:13:14)
( 19:59:06)
( 23:13:59)
( 7:50:50)
( 7:51:42)
( 7:59:14)
( 8:00:41)
( 8:03:01)
( 8:09:20)
( 8:11:28)
( 9:35:19)
( 9:35:33)
( 1:41:35)
( 2:34:55)
( 9:04:43)
( 9:47:19)
( 6:11:04)
( 7:24:36)
( 1:41:30)
( 1:44:22)
( 2:43:33)
( 11:48:17)
( 8:06:27)
( 9:08:02)
( 7:44:33)
( 7:47:13)
( 6:57:43)
( 6:58:01)
( 8:48:10)
( 19:50:18)
( 1:40:54)
如果您有任何相关工作总结,年终总结以及的相关信息,可以及时反馈给我们,只要我们采纳您的材料,您将有机会免费成为本站高级会员!
编辑:前一步&开通QQ:
更多的相关信息。三分钟演讲稿_【太平洋亲子网】
三分钟演讲稿
相关资讯(132)
网友评论(0)
部落日记(0)
[ 15:44:10]
  大家好!   今天我要演讲的题目是《 母亲 》。   母亲的笑容,是世间温暖和煦的春风,母亲的皱纹,是辛苦岁月风霜雪雨的刻痕,而母亲的爱在这世间便另有天地。仿佛有一扇门,推开它便会看到万丈光芒。这光,给你指引,给你保护,…………
[ 16:50:21]
  亲爱的同学们:   你们好!今天我给大家演讲的题目是《祖国,我爱您》。    秋天 ,总给人们带来喜庆,带来诗意,带来遐想,带来憧憬,更给人们带来希望。而今年的金秋更不寻常,因为十月一日是我们伟大祖国60岁的华诞,这是13亿…………
[ 16:50:21]
  大 家 好!   今天 我 要演讲的题目是《 感恩 父母》。   大自然中的动物真是千奇百怪、各种各样。现在我向大家介绍一种动物,它跟我们中国人一样有着对后代强烈的 爱 。它是一只微不足道的蜘蛛。它为了刚出生的幼蜘蛛而 牺牲 ,…………
[ 11:14:49]
  敬 爱 的 老师 、亲爱的同学   大 家 好!   我是三(2)班的中队长吴君如。很荣幸能参加学校大队委的竞选,在这里,我要感谢老师和同学们给我这次锻炼的好机会。   我是一个勤奋好学,活泼开朗的女孩。我的成绩一级棒,每次期末…………
[ 15:01:00]
  亲爱的老师、同学们:   非常高兴我们又相聚在这美好的早晨。在鲜艳的五星红旗下畅谈理想。 理想是一个既普通又神奇的词,我们经常能看到它、听到它。队歌里有 为着理想勇敢前进 的歌词,邓小平爷爷也给我们提出了 做有理想、有道…………
更多资讯>>最新热门电视剧情

我要回帖

更多关于 课前三分钟演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐