急求大一英语2分钟大学英语演讲稿3分钟!!

与相关的文章
英语演讲稿
太平洋亲子网英语演讲稿专区,为您提供最新最全资料,包括英语演讲稿范文,3分钟英语演讲稿,英语自我介绍演讲稿,大学生英语演讲稿等……
专题演讲稿
节日演讲稿
英语演讲稿排行榜
更多作文专区内容 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&“”正文
小学生英语演讲2分钟
小学生英语演讲2分钟
作者/编辑:佚名
  []生英语2分钟My English Teacher
Mr.Peng is our English teacher. He is forty. He looks very young and strong, because he is fond of physical exercise.
He likes singing very much and he often teaches us some English songs when we are tired in English class. He sometimes tells us some interesting jokes. So we are all pleased to have English classes.
He always encourages us to speak English. And we often hold some activities. We persist in writing diaries in English though we make mistakes now and then. He always corrects them patiently, and tells us some methods.
He is a good teacher and we all love him.
Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.
My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.
Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn't able to do that, because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, "He will come back soon." "Why?" I was greatly surprised. "Because today is Sunday, his holiday!" Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired.
You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too.
  小学生英语演讲2分钟所属栏目:〖〗
  〖〗链接地址:
  演讲稿提供的小学生英语演讲2分钟由网友原创或转发,若小学生英语演讲2分钟侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
小学生英语演讲2分钟相关范文大学英语演讲稿教程汇总和最近更新
If I could reach higher, just for one moment to touch the sky&---this is from my favorite song Reach.When we ...
  Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me...
  Responsibility is a Badge of Honour for Youth责任感&&青年人荣誉的标志  (96年21世纪杯全国大学生英语演讲比赛二等奖获...
  We've all been taught that we should help people. It is the right thing to do and will make us popular...
众所周知,侵华日军对中国人民犯下过种种不可饶恕的罪行,特别是南京大屠杀罪孽深重。
  大学生英语演讲稿:How to Be Popular?  Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can...
Good morning,ladies and gentlemen,today i am so happy to stand here to give you a speech.Or rather, a real stor...
  I Regain Confidence 我重树信心  By Li Jun (李军青岛海洋大学)  (2001年11月下旬,在上海举行的第七届21世纪?爱立信杯英语...
Ladies and Gentlemen:  Good evening  Thank you for coming to this election campaign today. With the trust and ...
  Caring For Nature--Overpopulation  What is nature? It&s everything that exists in the world independently...
订阅每日学英语:2分钟励志英语演讲稿
2分钟励志英语演讲稿
责任编辑:肖瑶
  导语:励志演讲当然是以励志为目的的演讲,励志也有很多方面,比如说减肥,努力向学等等,大概地意思就是促进人们积极向上的生活工作学习。下面是小编为大家整理的英语演讲稿,希望对大家有所帮助。更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网!
  演讲稿一:2分钟励志英语演讲稿
  ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i&m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is &youth&. i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.
  first i want to ask you some questions:
  1、do you know what is youth?
  2、how do you master your youth?
  youth is not a time of life, it it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions :
it is the freshness of the deep springs of life .
  youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite , for adventure over the love of ease. this often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20 . nobody grows old merely by a number of years . we grow old by deserting our ideals.
  years wrinkle the skin , but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul . worry , fear , self &distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust .
  whether 60 of 16 , there is in every human being &s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what&s next and the joy of the game of living . in the center of your heart and my heart there&s a wireless station : so long as it receives messages of beauty , hope ,cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long as you are young .
  when the aerials are down , and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old ,even at 20 , but as long as your aerials are up ,to catch waves of optimism , there is hope you may die young at 80.
  thank you!
  演讲稿二:2分钟励志英语演讲稿
  I enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation. But life in the university is not as satisfactory as what I had expected. I become lazy and don't want to study.I become silcent. I become puzzled. I don't know what I can do in the future. Then I become unhappy.
  Four years in the university is only a short period when compared my whole lifetime. Now it has passed a half. In this year, many people ,such as my parents,my friends, ask me what I want to do and tell me to map out a plan for my life. I don't want to follow their suggestion, and I want to go my style. So I think carefully. I have been a young volunteer(志愿者) for five years.It's very happy and significant. Then I have a dream.I want to join the University Student Volunteers Go West Programe. I think I can be a teacher in the west.I want to try my best to help them and help me. I want to see the world cearly. Now I can't reach its demand and it's very diffcult,but I will work hard in the next two years. There is an old saying&where there is a will,there is a way.(有志者事竟成)&I think my dream can come ture.Now in the university I mature,and in the university I prepare for the real world.
  At last,I want to say to everybody&Hlod fast to your dreams,no matter how big or small they are.The path to dreams may not be smooth and wide,even some sacrifices are needed.But hold on to the end,you can find there is no geater happiness than making your dream come ture.&
  演讲稿三:2分钟励志英语演讲稿
  Saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.....
  everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you have experienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may pass by without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite .
  having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by later
  generations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!
  the young is just like blooming flowers,they are so beautiful when blooming,they make people feel happy,but with time passing by,after they withers ,moet people think they are ugly.and so it is the same with young,we are enthusiastic when we are young,then we may lose our passion when getting older and older.so we must treasure it ,don't let the limitted time pass by ,leaving nothing of significance.
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved2分钟英语演讲稿
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟励志英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐