急求marry you glee castt版light up the world的伴奏

【 Glee: The Music, Volume 6 】【 英文 】【 2011-06 】
()Close enough to start a warAll that I have is on the floorGod only knows what we're fighting forAll that I say, you always say moreI can't keep up with your turning tablesUnder your thumb, I can't breatheSo, I won't let you close enough to hurt meNo, I won't ask you, you to just desert meI can't give you, what you think you gave meIt's time to say goodbye to turning tablesTo turning tablesUnder haunted skies I see oohWhere love is lost, your ghost is foundI braved a hundred storms to leave youAs hard as you try, no I will never be knocked downI can't keep up with your turning tablesUnder your thumb, I can't breathe更多更详尽歌词 在 So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me, noI won't ask you, you to just desert meI can't give you, what you think you gave meIt's time to say goodbye to turning tablesTurning tablesNext time I'll be braverI'll be my own saviorWhen the thunder calls for meNext time I'll be braverI'll be my own saviorStanding on my own two feetI won't let you close enough to hurt me, noI won't ask you, you to just desert meI can't give you, what you think you gave meIt's time to say goodbye to turning tablesTo turning tablesTurning tables, yeahTurning, oh
()I wish could tie you up in my shoesMake you feel unpretty tooI was told I was beautifulBut what does that mean to youLook into the mirror who's inside thereThe one with the long hairSame old me again todayMy outsides are coolMy insides are blueEvery time I think I'm throughIt's because of youI've tried different waysBut it's all the sameAt the end of the dayI have myself to blameI'm just trippin'You can buy your hair if it won't growYou can fix your nose if he says soYou can buy all the make upThat M.A.C. can makeBut if you can't look inside youFind out who am I tooBe in the position to make me feelSo damn unprettyI'll make you feel unpretty tooI feel pretty,Oh, so pretty,I feel pretty and witty and bright!Never insecure until I met youNow I'm bein' stupidI used to be so cute to meJust a little bit skinnyWhy do I look to all these thingsTo keep you happyMaybe get rid of youAnd then I'll get back to me (hey)My outsides look coolMy insides are blueEverytime I think I'm through更多更详尽歌词 在 It's because of youI've tried different waysBut it's all the sameAt the end of the dayI have myself to blameKeep on trippin'You can buy your hair if it won't growYou can fix your nose if he says soYou can buy all the make upThat M.A.C. can makeBut if you can't look inside youFind out who am I tooBe in the position to make me feelSo damn unprettyI feel pretty,Oh, so pretty,I feel pretty and witty and bright!And I pityAny girl who isn't me tonight.Oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh (oh)Oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh (oh)I feel pretty,Oh, so pretty,I feel pretty and witty and bright!You can buy your hair if it won't growYou can fix your nose if he says soYou can buy all the make upThat M.A.C. can makeBut if you can't look inside youFind out who am I tooBe in the position to make me feelSo damn unprettyI feel pretty, but unpretty更多更详尽歌词 在
()I dont know why I'm frightenedI know my way around hereThe cardboard trees, the painted seas, the sound hereYes, a world to rediscover,But I'm not in any hurry,And I need a moment.The whispered conversationsIn overcrowded hallways.The atmosphere as thrilling here as always.Feel the early morning madness,Feel the magic in the making,Why, everythings as if we never said goodbye.I've spent so many morningsJust trying to resist you.I'm trembling now, you cant know how I've missed you.Missed the fairy tale adventuresIn this ever spinning playground.We were young together.I'm coming out of makeup,The lights already burning.Not long until the cameras will start turning.And the early morning madness,更多更详尽歌词 在 And the magic in the making,Yes, everythings as if we never said goodbye.I dont want to be alone,That's all in the past.This world's waited long enough,I've come home at last.And this time will be biggerAnd brighter than we knew it.So watch me fly, we all know I can do it.Could I stop my hand from shaking,Has there ever been a momentWith so much to live for?The whispered conversationsIn overcrowded hallways.So much to say, not just today, but always.We'll have early morning madness,We'll have magic in the making,Yes, everythings as if we never said goodbye.Oh please, don't ever, ever make me say goodbye
()It doesn't matter if you love him,Or capital H-I-MJust put your paws upCause you were born this way, babyMy mama told me when I was youngWe are all born superstarsShe rolled my hair and put my lipstick onIn the glass of her boudoir'There's nothin wrong with loving who you are'She said, 'Cause he made you perfect, babe''So hold your head up, girl and you'll go farListen to me when I say'I'm beautiful in my wayCause God makes no mistakesI'm on the right track babyI was born this wayDon't hide yourself in regretJust love yourself and you're setI'm on the right track babyI was born this wayOoo there ain't no other wayBaby I was born this wayBaby I was born this wayOoo there ain't no other wayBaby I was born-I'm on the right track babyI was born this wayDon't be a drag - just be a queenDon't be a drag - just be a queenDon't be a drag - just be a queenDon't be!Give yourself prudenceAnd love your friendsSubway kid, rejoice your truthIn the religion of the insecureI must be myself, respect my youthA different lover is not a sinBelieve capital h-i-m (hey hey hey)I love my life I love this record andMi amore vole fe yah (love needs faith)I'm beautiful in my wayCause God makes no mistakesI'm on the right track baby更多更详尽歌词 在 I was born this wayDon't hide yourself in regretJust love yourself and you're setI'm on the right track babyI was born this wayOoo there ain't no other wayBaby I was born this wayBaby I was born this wayOoo there ain't no other wayBaby I was born-I'm on the right track babyI was born this wayDon't be a drag, just be a queenWhether you're broke or evergreenYou're black, white, beige, chola descentYou're lebanese, you're orientWhether life's disabilitiesLeft you outcast, bullied, or teasedRejoice and love yourself today'cause baby you were born this wayNo matter gay, straight, or bi,Lesbian, transgendered lifeI'm on the right track babyI was born to surviveNo matter black, white or beigeChola or orient madeI'm on the right track babyI was born to be braveI'm beautiful in my wayCause God makes no mistakesI'm on the right track babyI was born this wayDon't hide yourself in regretJust love yourself and you're setI'm on the right track babyI was born this wayI was born this way hey!I was born this way hey!I'm on the right track babyI was born this way hey!I was born this way hey!I was born this way hey!I'm on the right track babyI was born this way hey!
()Now here you go againYou say you want your freedomWell who am I to keep you down?It's only right that you shouldPlay the way you feel itBut listen carefully to the soundOf your lonelinessLike a heartbeat .. drives you madIn the stillness of remembering what you hadAnd what you lost ...And what you had ...You know what you lostOh Thunder only happens when it's rainingPlayers only love you when they're playingThey say women they will come and they will goWhen the rain washes you clean you'll knowYou'll knowNow Here I go again I see the crystal visionI keep my visions to myselfIt's only me who wants toWrap around your dreams and ...更多更详尽歌词 在 Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?Dreams of LonelinessLike a heartbeat .. drives you madIn the stillness of remembering what you hadAnd what you lost ...Who says what you had ...Ooh and what you lostThunder only happens when it's rainingPlayers only love you when they're playingThey say women they will come and they will goWhen the rain washes you clean you'll knowOh thunder only happens when it's rainingPlayers only love you when they're playingThey say women they will come and they will goWhen the rain washes you clean you'll knowYou'll know ...You'll know ...You will knowOoo you'll know
()For you, there'll be no more cryingFor you, the sun will be shiningAnd I feel that when I'm with youIt's alright, I know it's rightTo you, I'll give the worldTo you, I'll never be cold'Cause I feel that when I'm with youIt's alright, I know it's rightAnd the songbirds are singing,Like they know the scoreAnd I love you, I love you, I love you更多更详尽歌词 在 Like never beforeAnd I wish you all the love in the worldBut most of all, I wish it from myselfAnd the songbirds keep singingLike they know the scoreAnd I love you, I love you, I love youLike never before, like never before,like never before
()Loving youIsn't the right thing to doHow can I ever change thingsThat I feelIf I couldMaybe I'd give you my worldHow can IWhen you won't take it from meYou can go your own wayGo your own wayYou can call itAnother lonely dayYou can go your own wayGo your own wayTell me why更多更详尽歌词 在 Everything turned aroundPacking up,Shacking up's all you wanna doIf I couldBaby I'd give you my worldOpen upEverything's waiting for youYou can go your own wayGo your own wayYou can call itAnother lonely dayYou can go your own wayGo your own way
()If you wake up and don't want to smile,If it takes just a little while,Open your eyes and look at the day,You'll see things in a different way.Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow,Don't stop, it'll soon be here,It'll be, better than before,Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.Why not think about times to come,And not about the things that you've done,If your life was bad to you,Well, just think what tomorrow will do.Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow,Don't stop, it'll soon be here,It'll be, better than before,Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.All I want is to see you smile,更多更详尽歌词 在 If it takes just a little while,I know you don't believe that it's true,I never meant any harm to you.Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow,Don't stop, it'll soon be here,It'll be, better than before,'Cause yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow,Don't stop, it'll soon be here,It'll be, better than before,'Cause yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.Don't you look back,Don't you look back,Don't you look back,Don't you look back,Don't you look back.
()There's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the darkFinally, I can see you crystal clearGo head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bareSee how I'll leave with every piece of youDon't underestimate the things that I will doThere's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and its bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love remind me of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it all(You're gonna wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside of your hand(You're gonna wish you never had met me)And you played it to the beat(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Baby, I have no story to be toldBut I've heard one of you and it's gonna make your head burnThink of me in the depths of your despairMaking a home down there, as mine sure won't be sharedThe scars of your love remind me of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it all(You're gonna wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside of your hand更多更详尽歌词 在 (You're gonna wish you never had met me)And you played it with a beating(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Throw your soul through every open doorCount your blessings to find what you look forTurn my sorrow into treasured goldYou pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow(You're gonna wish you never had met me)We could have had it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)We could have had it all(You're gonna wish you never had met me)It all, it all, it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)We could have had it all(You're gonna wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside of your hand(You're gonna wish you never had met me)And you played it to the beat(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You could have had it all(You're gonna wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside of your hand(You're gonna wish you never had met me)And you played itAnd you played itAnd you played itAnd you played it to the beat
()Isn't she lovelyIsn't she wonderfulIsn't she preciousLess than one minute oldI never thought through love we'd beMaking one as lovely as sheBut isn't she lovely, made from loveIsn't she prettyTruly the angel's bestBoy, I'm so happyWe have been Heaven blessedI can't believe what God has done更多更详尽歌词 在 Through us He's given life to oneBut isn't she lovely, made from loveIsn't she lovelyLife and love are the sameLife is AishaThe meaning of her nameLondie, it could have not been doneWithout you, who conceived the oneThat's so very lovely, made from love更多更详尽歌词 在
()OohYou can dance, you can jive, having the time of your lifeOoh, see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queenFriday night and the lights are lowLooking out for a place to go,Mm, where they play the right music, getting in the swingYou come to look for a kingAnybody could be that guyNight is young and the music's highWith a bit of rock music, ev'rything is fineYou're in the mood for a danceAnd when you get the chance...更多更详尽歌词 在 You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeahYou can dance, you can jive, having the time of your lifeOoh, see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queenYou're a teaser, you turn 'em on,Leave 'em burning and then you're goneLooking out for another, anyone will doYou're in the mood for a danceAnd when you get the chance...Diggin' the dancing queen
()Oh, she may be wearyYoung girls they do get wearyWearing that same old shaggy dress, yeah yeahBut when she gets wearyTry a little tenderness, yeah yeahYou know she's waitingJust anticipatingFor things that she'll never never never never possess, yeah yeahBut while she's there waiting, without themTry a little tenderness (that's all you gotta do)It's not just sentimental, no no noShe has her grief and care, yeah yeah yeahBut the soft words they are spoke so gentle, yeahIt makes it easier, easier to bear, yeahYou won't regret it, no noSome girls they don't forget itLove is their only happiness, yeahBut it's all so easy更多更详尽歌词 在 All you gotta do is try, try a little tenderness, yeahAll you gotta do is man, hold her where you want herSqueeze her, don't tease her, never leave herGet to her drop dropJust try a little tenderness, ooh yeah yeah yeahYou got to know how to love her, man, you'll be surprised, manYou've got to squeeze her, don't tease her, never leaveYou've got to hold her and rub her softlyTry a little tenderness, ooh yeah yeah yeahYou've got to rub her gentle man, all you gotta do, no noYou've got to love her, squeeze her, don't tease herGotta drop nah nah nah dropTry a little tenderness, yeah, watch her grooveYou've gotta to know what to do, manTake this advice(Quickly fades away)
()Oh my man I love him soHe'll never knowAll my life is just despairBut I don't careWhen he takes me in his armsThe world is bright, alrightWhat's the difference if I sayI'll go awayWhen I know I'll come backOn my knees somedayFor whatever my man isI am his forever moreOh my man I love him so更多更详尽歌词 在 He'll never knowAll my life is just despairBut I don't careWhen he takes me in his armsThe world is bright, alrightWhat's the difference if I sayI'll go awayWhen I know I'll come backOn my knees somedayFor whatever my man isI am his forever more更多更详尽歌词 在
()Come with meAnd you'll beIn a world ofPure imaginationTake a lookAnd you'll seeInto your imaginationWe'll beginWith a spinTraveling inThe world of my creationWhat we'll seeWill defyExplanationIf you want to view paradiseSimply look around and view itAnything you want to, do itWanta change the world?There's nothingTo itThere is no更多更详尽歌词 在 Life I knowTo compare withPure imaginationLiving thereYou'll be freeIf you truly wish to beIf you want to view paradiseSimply look around and view itAnything you want to, do itWanta change the world?There's nothingTo itThere is noLife I knowTo compare withPure imaginationLiving thereYou'll be freeIf you trulyWish to be
()Oh this is the nightits a beautiful nightand we call it Belle Nottelook at the skiesthey have stars in their eyeson this lovely Belle NotteSide by sidewith your loved oneyou'll find enchantment herethe night will weave its magic spellwhen the one you love is nearOh, this is the nightand the heavens are righton this lovely Belle NotteThis is the night更多更详尽歌词 在 its a beautiful nightand we call it Belle Nottelook at the skiesthey have stars in their eyeson this lovely Belle NotteSide by sidewith you're loved oneyou'll find enchantment herethe night will weave its magic spellwhen the one you love is nearOh, this is the nightand the heavens are righton this lovely Belle Notte
()作词:Adam Anders, Peer ?str?m, Claude Kelly作曲:Adam Anders, Peer ?str?m, Claude KellyHmmMmmAll my lifeI've waited for the rightMoment to let you knowI don't wanna let you go oh~But now I've realizedThere's just no perfect timeTo confess how I feelThis much I know is realSo I refuse toWaste one more second without youKnowing my heartBaby cause I don'tNeed anything else but your loveNothing but you means a thing to meI'm incompleteWhen you're not thereHolding me, touching me, I swearAll of the rest could just disappearAnd I wouldn't even careAs long as you're thereTake these wordsDon't let them go unheardThis is me reaching outI hope you can hear it nowCause baby my heart's at stakeTake itIt's yours to breakI'd rather try and lose更多更详尽歌词 在 Than keep this love from youYeaahSo I refuse toWaste one more secondWithout youKnowing my heartBaby cause I don'tNeed anything else but your loveNothing but you means a thing to meI'm incompleteWhen you're not thereHolding me touching me I swearAll of the rest could just disappearAnd I wouldn't even careAs long as you're thereEach day and nightThat I've kept this a secretIt'd killed meIt's timeTo share what I feel insideI don'tNeed anything else but your loveNothing but you means a thing to meI'm incompleteWhen you're not thereHolding me touching me I swearAll of the rest could just disappearAnd I wouldn't even careAs long as you're there(Vocal Adrenaline: As long as you're there)As long as you're there更多更详尽歌词 在
()Face to face and heart to heartWe're so close yet so far apartI close my eyes I look awayThat's just because I'm not okayBut I hold on, I stay strongWondering if we still belongWill we ever say the words we're feelingReach out underneath and tear down all the wallsWill we ever have our happy ending?Or will we forever only be pretending?Will we always, always, always be pretendingHow long do I fantasizeMake believe that it's still aliveImagine that I am good enoughAnd we can choose the ones we loveBut I hold on, I stay strongWondering if we still belong,Will we ever say the words we're feeling更多更详尽歌词 在 Reach out underneath and tear down all the wallsWill we ever have our happy ending?Or will we forever only be pretending?Will we always, always, always beKeeping secrets safeEvery move we makeSeems like no ones letting goAnd it's such a shameCause if you feel the sameHow am I supposed to know?Will we ever say the words we're feelingReach out underneath and tear down all the wallsWill we ever have our happy ending?Or will we forever only be pretending?Will we always, always, always beWill we always, always, always be
()hey-hey-hey you and me keep on dancing in the dark,it's been tearing me apart, never knowing what we are.hey-hey-hey you and me keep on tryin to play it cool,now it's time to make a move and that's what i'm gonna do.lay it all downgot something to saylay it all downthrow your doubt awaydo or die nowstep onto the plateblow the door wide open like up up and awaylet's light up the world tonightyou gotta give up the bark and bitei know that we got the love alrightcome on and li-li-light it up, light it up tonighthey-hey-hey you and me turn it up ten thousand watts.tell me why we've gotta stop, i just want to let it rock.hey-hey-hey you and me keep on staring at the road,like we don't know where to go, step back, let me take control.lay it all downgot something to saylay it all downthrow your doubt awaydo or die now更多更详尽歌词 在 step onto the plateblow the door wide open like up up and awaylet's light up the world tonightyou gotta give up the bark and bitei know that we got the love alrightcome on and li-li-light it up, light it up tonighthey hey hey you.hey hey hey you.hey hey hey you.hey hey hey you.lay it all down,got something to say.lay it all down,throw your doubt away.do or die now,step onto the plateblow the door wide open like up up and awaylet's light up the world tonightyou gotta give up the bark and bitei know that we got the love alrightcome on and li-li-light it up, light it up tonight更多更详尽歌词 在

我要回帖

更多关于 glee cast好听的歌 的文章

随机推荐