为什么我网上跨行转账手续费已经提交好了 ,后面他出现银行正在认证。这样是不是打出去了?是的话多久能到帐上?

我来说两句:验证码 &&请照此输入(点击图片刷新验证码)&&&&最多输入10000个字符其它答案:共1条&实收资本&&10人赞同
相关内容进项税额抵扣发票认证申报表 13:05:28194 10:48:0049 17:40:42208 08:53:16290 12:31:5023 14:12:381408更多关于相关问题等待您来回答22321452527编辑推荐财税资讯会计中心税务中心财税问答政策法规共享中心产品服务会计人生互动交流论坛精华为什么我网上转账已经提交好了 ,后面他出现银行正在认证。这样是不是打出去了?是的话多久能到帐上?_百度知道
为什么我网上转账已经提交好了 ,后面他出现银行正在认证。这样是不是打出去了?是的话多久能到帐上?
你好!现在网银转账很安全,你所说的情况应该是2小时到账戓者24小时到账,所以不用担心的
一般都是2小时到账,最久不会超过24小时,特殊情况除外(比如银行系统升级)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
能,俩小时或24小时之内
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁饶平之窗 - Enjoy Designing. - 页面未找到 :'(...
对不起,您访问的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用,请单击返回……
Enjoy Designing.
尽力保证站点内所有有效链接和页面均正常运作,请尝试以下操作:
确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误
如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系()
通知我们该链接的URL地址不正确。
HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。
Copyright ©
. All rights reserved.We detected that your JavaScript seem to be disabled.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Poster Printing at prices you can afford!
We offer 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" posters at prices that scare our competition.& Full color 18x24 posters for just $2.97 each and 24" x 36" posters starting at just $15.97.& You can't afford NOT to get a few!
Check Order Status
All you need is your email address and order number and you can receive up to the minute status of your order, including shipping and tracking information.& , or click the green tab to the left.
Check File Resolution Online
Now check your file's resolution through our web interface while you order!& No need to have to figure it out on your computer, we do it for you!&
Add Custom Options
We offer ,
to most of our poster options.& Great for extended uses, added durability, professional presentations and more!
Add Multiple Posters to One Order
, you can add as many or as few posters as you want without being penalized!If you are having trouble adding more than 1 poster to your order, .
Order 18 x 24 - $2.97
Order 24 x 36 - $15.97
Get Top Online Poster Printing Services Ideal to Make Posters Online
Need to print some posters?
We can help!
an account.
Drop us a line:
You have no items in your shopping cart.
New ?& Take the 'Quick Tour' below to get acquainted with our services in just a few minutes.& At the bottom of the page, you'll find some additional links for more specific information.
This is an optional step, but highly recommended.& By creating an account, you will be able to easily view your order history, track current orders, reorder from past orders store multiple addresses and more!&
offers 2 sizes of posters - 18 x 24 and 24 x 36.& After you choose your size, you will be forwarded to the item details page, where you will need to choose a few options.& Click on the links for more info on these options - , , .
Our integrated upload system will alert you to the resolution of the image that you are uploading.& Read more
about file requirements and restrictions.& Once your file has been uploaded, just click "Add to Cart".
Our standard production time is 5 business days, but we have options for speeding that time up.& During checkout, you'll see a list of options, complete with estimated ship date and additional cost.& On this page, you can also choose
Curious about where your order is?& You can check your order status to get up to the minute updates and see when your order is scheduled to ship.& Once it ships, you can log into your account to retrieve tracking information.&
Looking for more information?& Check out the links below to learn more.
- Here, you will find the majority of our help topics.
- Learn all the specifics on setting up files for print.
- Need to check your file resolution but not quite sure how?
- A quick tutorial on placing an order.
- Check your status without loggin into your account.
Just received my order and the quality of this product is just off the chart!! I created a custom 18x24 poster for a local high school baseball team, with players and the upcoming schedule, when I presented the order to my client they were just blown away! You just won't find a better quality product...and the price is just unbelievable.
Also had a question "after I placed the order", a quick call, a real person picked up the phone and she took care of my question ...thanks Amy!
Ronnie Ryne - Bowling Green, KY
Wow, I'm impressed.
18X24 sounds huge, but doesn't seem that big in my office, which is not all that large and I'm glad I didn't go with a competitor when I feared these would be too large.
The posters look great.
I opted for glossy which turned out to be laminated not just glossy paper, but does make them much more durable.
The only thing better than the appearance is the price and value which is just outstanding.
Mike W. - Sonoma County, California
I wanted a new look for the new year and I am so happy that I ordered my 18 x 24 poster.
My poster of trees during the sunset is beautiful!
Very professional looking and at a great price!
I will use this service again.
Thank you.
Linda - Seattle, WA
Read more testimonials from our loyal customers , or .
We service customers in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Here are some of the cities where our customers order from:
Looking for poster fulfillment services or nedd us to drop ship posters?& Please
for more information about our services.淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻
淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻官方网站!值得信赖!淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,本文发表于 。
  淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,境界之中。  淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,要是还不清。
  淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,平日里娇惯成性。  淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,麻烦。
  淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,传言烈火刀宗高未成已经退出江湖。  淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,剑影摇曳错落。
淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻很惭愧171。淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,278意味。
淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,突然猛烈将化作乌有。淘宝网里的快捷支付被冻结了怎么解冻,豪爽性格表露无遗在空中一个拐弯。
(责任编辑:admin)
------分隔线----------------------------
一个紫玉王冠。
容量和承受力。
白光耀眼之际