l want to see mewant什么意思思

Do you know what a whooty is would you like to see me i`ll show you my whooty..._百度作业帮
Do you know what a whooty is would you like to see me i`ll show you my whooty...
Do you know what a whooty is would you like to see me i`ll show you my whooty...
哦,这里倒是涉及英语俚语问题.【专业术语解释】whooty = white girl with a booty (大屁股白人女孩)(⊙o⊙)…【整句句子翻译】你知道“大屁股白人女孩”什么意思吗?你是否愿意看我,我会展示给你的.+_+怎么会有这种恶心的人.的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:i want to see your phtoto是什么意思
i want to see your phtoto是什么意思
09-04-15 &匿名提问 发布
曲名:I Always Get What I Want     歌手:Avril Lavigne Every now and then we all want something Even if theres no way of getting it If I stop my feet quick that maybe Be a way around Could I get myself around it Get me what I want Everything that I&ve got So give me what I want Cause I&m a big shot Don&t wanna always have to be so nice Don&t wanna hear you say well that&s just life I&ll join you out when I open my mouth And make my way around it I always make my way around it Get me what I want Everything that I&ve got So give me what I want Cause I&m a big shot So give me what I want I always get what I want You don&t want to see me when I don&t get what I want That&s not what you want I&m not about to take no For an answer no If I tell you I can&t I&m still ganna go I did it by myself and I found I found my way around it Get me what I want Everything that I&ve got So give me what I want Cause I&m a big shot So give me what I want I always get what I want You don&t want to see me when I don&t get what I want That&s not what you want It&s not too lovely It can start to get ugly It really bugs me If I don&t get my way Get me what I want Everything that I&ve got So give me what I want Cause I&m a big shot So give me what I want I always get what I want You don&t wanna see me when I don&t get what I want That&s not what you want If I don&t get what I want It&s not what you want
此歌下载地址:推荐一个语言翻译的网站,你把歌词输入即可得到中文
请登录后再发表评论!
我想看下你的照片
请登录后再发表评论!
我想看你的相片.
请登录后再发表评论!
应该是photo     我想看你的照片
请登录后再发表评论!
我想要看看你(们)的照片
请登录后再发表评论!
我想见见你的相片
请登录后再发表评论!
phtoto错了应该是photo意思是我想看看你们的相片
请登录后再发表评论!
我想看你的相片
请登录后再发表评论!的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:I miss you everyday.Do you miss me?I want to see you everyday是什么意思_百度作业帮
I miss you everyday.Do you miss me?I want to see you everyday是什么意思
I miss you everyday.Do you miss me?I want to see you everyday是什么意思
我每天想你,你想我吗?我想每天见到你.
miss you very much,and I want to meet you!Do you understand me?是什么意思? 我很想你,很想见你。你懂吗? 很想念你,我想见到你!
我每天都在想你,你想我吗?我想每天都能见到你
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 lme是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐