数据~归纳~寻找的我的梦想演讲稿稿

写一篇关于‘我们90后’的演讲稿,找点关于非主流的东西和网络语_百度知道
写一篇关于‘我们90后’的演讲稿,找点关于非主流的东西和网络语
我有更好的答案
当历史的电车不动声色地载走80后的年代,还来不及卸妆,90后就匆匆登场了。有人说,这是浸在蜜糖里出生的一代,淹没了一切宠爱,娇与贵不言而喻。有人说,这是少年老成的一代,褪去了天真与无邪,留下的是“ABCD”与“之乎者也”。
改革开放以来,我们无疑是受惠最多的一代。当叔伯阿姨还在感叹当年的读书难时,我们已然坐在硬件齐全的课堂里,听着老师讲述世界的另一头发生的种种。我们是承载了太多希望的一代,从父母眼中的龙凤行天下,到老师眼中祖国的未来,无形的绳索紧紧箍住了我们张扬的心,挣扎不过后,我们选择了面对,选择了奋斗。
于是,网络成了我们离经叛道的地界,摆脱了思想的束缚,我们畅所欲言。当保守的评论家不客气地给予批评时,我们选择了据理力争。这就是90后的另类。我们不再唯唯诺诺...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
网络语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2010 年终总结发言稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2010 年终总结发言稿
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您目前的位置:→很抱歉,系统没有找到您要访问的页面!广告联QQ:
『网址分类导航』
『浏览分类文章』
Copyright&
All Right Reserved
强烈建议使用 IE5.0 以上浏览器 分辨率跪求 ! 一篇题目是『寻找我们自己的生活方式』的英语演讲稿.急、~~~~! ! ! ! !_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
跪求 ! 一篇题目是『寻找我们自己的生活方式』的英语演讲稿.急、~~~~! ! ! ! !
跪求 ! 一篇题目是『寻找我们自己的生活方式』的英语演讲稿.急、~~~~! ! ! ! !
FIND MY OWN WAY FOR COLLEGE LIFEI would like to begin my speech by appreciating all of you,the students,the faculty,the administrators for launching this remarkable English speaking competition and thank you for giving me this opportunity to speak about myself and share my own way for college life with everyone here.As I’m sure all of you know ,university is a small society . So how to adapt to the life and manage our life well in the society will have greatly effected on the quality of both our life and study during the college .However,it requires some ideal ways contributing to your life to make your life colorful ,meaningful and fruitful .Fortunately ,I was admitted to the department of economic management ,Hubei
University of Automotive
Technology . therefore how to design and manage my life is surely very imperative and significant for me ,majoring in management. OK,
next let me present my own way for college life to you . My college life consists of five parts . They are studying ,social contact ,exercising ,eating and sleeping .First of all ,let me introduce my eating and sleeping .
Frankly,having a good management of our eating and sleeping is really a very big science . what to eat or when to eat and where to eat for our three meals surely need my wise decision making . There are many delicious and cheap meals serving our mouth in our campus canteen or outside .For example I usually eat a pie ,a egg a cup of milk for my breakfast .which make me energetic all day and when to sleep and how much time I should spend in sleeping are also scheduled well by me ,I usually go to bed in 11:30in the evening and get up in 7:00in the morning .so I can get enough sleep making me at my best during the day time .Next what I am going to talk about is the second aspect of my life –studying. Of course I treat study no matter compulsory or elective as the most vital and fundamental thing for my college life .as the matter of fact studying is a tough thing ,but I never give up and struggle to be excellent in every course for having heard that tough work ,tough day and tough world .life is not always sweet ,that is life .Then the third section ——social contact for my life will be described below. Social contact plays an important role in my life when I entered this college . I joined a association where I can reach out to many schoolmates with good character ,communicate whit them and make friends with them .through these activities I can develop my abilities and power of communication,cooperation and reflection. Not only did I join the association to practice and improve my various abilities,but also I formed a good relationship with the teaches here such as Wei anming who is kind-hearted ,always there ready to help others and prominent in academic research.We often enjoy meals together and I gain the insight of seeing things in a new way from him .So I really appreciate him from the bottom of my heart .Without question ,love is a hot topic on campus,I also experienced two brief loving which made me more mature and I will never forget .
Finally ,I would like to talk about is exercising . I think life is not just living ,but living in health . Having a good and healthy body will promote me to be more competent than others . So I usually take advantage of some spare time to do sports like running ,playing basketball or football and so on,that really fill my body and mind with energy and power.
Ok,thank you again from the bottom of my heart for giving me this chance to speak to you today and I should like to pay tribute to the dedication of all of you who worked on this competition. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy our speech also yourself. Best wishes to a very successful competition . But the most important thing I want to say is that I look forward to seeing you again in the last race .Ha-ha,it’s just a joke . I ,however ,want to leave you with two sentences ,quoted from two famous spirit films , to remember. One is life is just like a box of chocolates,you never know what you are going to get .The other is yesterday is history ,tomorrow is mystery ,but today is a gift that the god gave you.
感觉蛮好的哈!你可以用用,参考参考哈!

我要回帖

更多关于 关于感恩的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐